Wait so you telling me Cap3 did a billion + in about a 17 days... but other inferior franchises.....

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Delusional how? I posted the facts and you said I'm trying to give DC a win :mjlol:

I thought you were about facts, no? So show me how I'm wrong in my assessment. I posted a quick thought and you ran in here like I spit on your daughter
Wait what? I never even quoted you. How do you know I was talking about you and not Wild Self?:mjlol:

Hit dog hollering like a muthafukka

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i dont know how anybody at DC at the top still has a job. how do you have the most recognizable comic hero properties and get bodied in america :mjlol:

this is akin to blowing a wide open layup or fumbling the ball before the endzone with the closest defender 20 yards away

Marvel was just on that 2015 Warriors steez!!! DC doing layups and shooting 2s, Marvel shooting 3s!!! From beyond the Arc!:russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Anyway, now that this dumb fukk has nothing to say..

As I was saying previously, Age of Ultron had a better hold in it's third weekend at 50% while it was up against Mad Max whereas Civil War is dropping 55% this weekend against weaker competition.

That is the information that I guess got a few of these Marvel stans upset for some reason :ehh: :yeshrug:

Christ.. :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

As I was saying previously, Age of Ultron had a better hold in it's third weekend at 50% while it was up against Mad Max whereas Civil War is dropping 55% this weekend against weaker competition.

That is the information that I guess got a few of these Marvel stans upset for some reason :ehh: :yeshrug:

Just curious... where you see that at?:patrice:

And low key.... BvS is still in theaters.... technically that still IS their competition :sas2:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

I already responded to your point. If you want to offer a rebuttal or counterpoint, I'm open ears. Here it is again if you missed it.

If Infinity War doesn't make as much as Ultron, I would agree that the genre has peaked. It was bound to happen, most people know what these movies have to offer now, so I don't see where the audience growth is going to come from....at least domestically. But the genre's floor is still higher than the ceilings of most films. It's going to be really interesting looking at the box office numbers for phase 4.

I'm also wondering what the next trend will be.

I'm not sure why it has you so discombobulated. The only one that seems to be upset is you as you call people p*ssy and dummy because no one is falling for your straw man.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Who said anything about BvS? :mjlol:

Your stan bullshyt is out of control :russ:

You said "WEAKER COMPETITION" anything currently in the theater is COMPETITION.:dwillhuh:

And I wasnt that one that called anything WEAK. Why am I getting blasted cuz you low key shytted on BvS:deadmanny::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I already responded to your point. If you want to offer a rebuttal or counterpoint, I'm open ears. Here it is again if you missed it.

Calling people dummy is what I do. Nothing personal. Sure, I saw your point but I disagree. Civil War has a much higher critical reception and audience reception to both IM3 and Age of Ultron but it's failed to show growth in the overall product. Now, I'm not saying $1.1 billion is a bad number. A bunch of people bringing up BvS because it 'only' did $875M in that ballpark, I am not sure I'd call that a "bad" number either. But do I think we have seen the peak of the comic book genre? Yes. Better received movies are now making less money while tickets are pricier and there's more screens overseas than ever before.

That's my point, you can disagree if you like and add more to your thought but I feel it's safe to say that now. :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know what the fukk you guys are arguing about any more.

The comic movie genre ain't going anywhere. No time soon. If you need proof, we went from "will these movies even be successful?" to "look at how slowly they're hitting $1 billion".

If hitting $1 billion slowly is worrisome the rest of Hollywood must be fukking terrified.

Fred.