Wait so you telling me Cap3 did a billion + in about a 17 days... but other inferior franchises.....

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
DC stans..... dont think yall done getting that WORK!

giphy.gif

Why niccas quiet now after them "pop offs"? Dont think you can just hide now but pop back off on or around Aug. 2 :childplease:

To the Marvel niccas.... congrats man.... yall did it! Every weekend been like

giphy.gif

But then again, cant act like I'm surprised when the Mouse feeding cats like

giphy.gif

Good lord..... so Cap3 really about to hit a billion before BvS even hits $875 million.... yet alone even $871:wow:

Hope this a lesson learned..... you can love your movies but never EVER pop off like this again.... EVER

giphy.gif
:wow: the mouse really has been feeding us well. Imma need a new belt and it's only May :whew:

Daps
DC stans..... dont think yall done getting that WORK!

giphy.gif

Why niccas quiet now after them "pop offs"? Dont think you can just hide now but pop back off on or around Aug. 2 :childplease:

To the Marvel niccas.... congrats man.... yall did it! Every weekend been like

giphy.gif

But then again, cant act like I'm surprised when the Mouse feeding cats like

giphy.gif

Good lord..... so Cap3 really about to hit a billion before BvS even hits $875 million.... yet alone even $871:wow:

Hope this a lesson learned..... you can love your movies but never EVER pop off like this again.... EVER

giphy.gif

These gifs :ahh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Never thought I would see the day when what is basically an Avengers movie would out gross a Batman or Superman movie....let alone a movie with both. I would've laughed in your face if you told me this 10 years ago.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Never thought I would see the day when what is basically an Avengers movie would out gross a Batman or Superman movie....let alone a movie with both. I would've laughed in your face if you told me this 10 years ago.

Fred.

Elite AAA Super Heroes vs so called D and C level Heroes :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This shyt continues to fall like a rock in the U.S. It probably won't make more than Age of Ultron now which validates the theory that the genre has reached it's peak. Oversaturation. :russ:

DC is smart with pushing the Superhero genre to a different, more serious dorection. People are tired of the campy superhero films that has no consequences. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
DC is smart with pushing the Superhero genre to a different, more serious dorection. People are tired of the campy superhero films that has no consequences. :manny:

People gonna be mad but I'm looking at the bigger picture. Age of Ultron made less than Avengers. Civil War is making less than Age of Ultron. It's a slow decline but a decline is there. People can talk about "it still made a billion" all they want but look at the trends.

This was a movie (Civil War) that I enjoyed very much. Most people I know liked it. It received an A cinemascore. It's 89% on RT. It had the hype. It had the marketing. It had Black Panther. It had Spider-Man. But this is the best they could do.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Btw, I'm :mjlol:@ the people in here now trying to move the goal posts to find a way to win. "Well if BvS can't win, then the super hero genre ain't winning either":pacspit:, desperately wanting to push the idea that audiences of tired of the movies even though Deadpool and Cap smashed at the box office and won audiences over critically.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
But they just peaked at around 900,000,000 though

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Btw, I'm :mjlol:@ the people in here now trying to move the goal posts to find a way to win. "Well if BvS can't win, then the super hero genre ain't winning either":pacspit:, desperately wanting to push the idea that audiences of tired of the movies even though Deadpool and Cap smashed at the box office and won audiences over critically.

shyt is SPOOKY!!!:merchant:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The next Avengers movie will be the deciding factor for if the super hero genre has peaked.

That's not till 2018. Who knows what the public is gonna react by then.
People gonna be mad but I'm looking at the bigger picture. Age of Ultron made less than Avengers. Civil War is making less than Age of Ultron. It's a slow decline but a decline is there. People can talk about "it still made a billion" all they want but look at the trends.

This was a movie (Civil War) that I enjoyed very much. Most people I know liked it. It received an A cinemascore. It's 89% on RT. It had the hype. It had the marketing. It had Black Panther. It had Spider-Man. But this is the best they could do.

You definitelyon to something. Hopefully the Batfleck films and the WW film and the Harley Quinn films leave a great mark for the superhero genre before it totally collapses.