Wait so you telling me Cap3 did a billion + in about a 17 days... but other inferior franchises.....

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Marvel is out here feeding the masses.
They could do a squirrel girl movie and make
it a damn hit.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg
Well Zootopia was a bunny movie and it outlasted BVS easily so :pachaha:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_n5fnunI35x1tt7nl6o1_500.gif

Not for nothing but Cap 3 has officially worldwide outgrossed the highest grossing Nolanverse DC movie
Yep this is why I keep telling people that the popularity of the characters doesn't fukking matter.

DC is never going to do Marvel's box office numbers with the tone they go for so the box office "fight" is already over. DC won't have one movie in the top 10 cbm box office after next year.

The debate in the coming years will be the quality of the flicks.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
So because "The Nice Guys" bombed the same week end "Neighbors 2" and "Angry Birds" were successful....not to mention the same week end "Civil War" made an additional $33 mill....Hollywood is terrified.

Aight breh, you got it.

I'm not worried in the least because I mostly don't give a fukk about mainstream cinema. Korea, France, etc. been kicking America's ass movie-wise for a solid decade, at the very least. "The Raid 2" shyts on 99.99% of American action movies, in history.

If you're watching Hollywood movies often enough that any of that concerns you, you lost.

Fred.
The nice guys wasn't expected to do number i don't think. Gosling's flicks never do well.

What's eventually going to happen is that those types of flicks aren't even going to release in theaters anymore. Theaters will be for blockbusters only.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Looking at that list has me :mindblown:

I had no idea Ice Age did that well internationally :whoo:I seen the first one and thought it was :manny: so never bothered with the sequels. Marvel should talk Fox into just giving up the X Men movies cause apparently they can't even beat out Ice Age numbers :snoop::scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Looking at that list has me :mindblown:

I had no idea Ice Age did that well internationally :whoo:I seen the first one and thought it was :manny: so never bothered with the sequels. Marvel should talk Fox into just giving up the X Men movies cause apparently they can't even beat out Ice Age numbers :snoop::scust:

At best, I'd just want them to negotiate to bring in Xavier, Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Gray (Phoenix), and Magneto. Maybe Deadpool.... other cats can:camby:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Yep this is why I keep telling people that the popularity of the characters doesn't fukking matter.

DC is never going to do Marvel's box office numbers with the tone they go for so the box office "fight" is already over. DC won't have one movie in the top 10 cbm box office after next year.

The debate in the coming years will be the quality of the flicks.
What movies are knocking The Dark Knight (6th) and The Dark Knight Rises (5th) out of the top 10 by next year?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What movies are knocking The Dark Knight (6th) and The Dark Knight Rises (5th) out of the top 10 by next year?

I think he's talking Worldwide.... and with that said..... DC movies are already out the Top 10 ALLTIME while Marvel has 3 in there with Cap dangerously close to busting through as well