Wait so you telling me Cap3 did a billion + in about a 17 days... but other inferior franchises.....

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It fell like a rock in the U.S. It could get beat by Angry Birds this weekend. Overseas it's doing big business. It's starting to look like a Transformers type of situation. Similar in tone and quality. Chinamen love that shyt. :russ:

300 mill in two weeks is falling like a rock? :mjlol:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
It fell like a rock in the U.S. It could get beat by Angry Birds this weekend. Overseas it's doing big business. It's starting to look like a Transformers type of situation. Similar in tone and quality. Chinamen love that shyt. :russ:

59% = fell like a rock
69% = :jbhmm:

Fell like a rock, but has made $40M more domestically in 13 days :jbhmm:

Also still waiting on those links where "everyone" claimed a $215M opening, as well as all the people who claimed BVS was only going to make $700M WW

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I already provided links and here's another one.

"Earlier this week, some analysts even projected the film's opening could be as high as $215 million. That would make "Civil War" the second biggest opening in box office history -- overtaking the $208.8 million debut of last summer's "Jurassic World."
'Captain America: Civil War' targets big weekend with $75 million opening day"
Click to expand...​

dummy
:russ:

:mjlol:

But tracking had this opening at $215M and beyond. That's not one site or one calculation. Everyone was saying that.

Won Won said:

Link 1 said:
We’re 10 days away before Thursday previews begin for Disney/Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, and rival analysts have the Russo brothers-directed film opening to $190M+ stateside

Link 2 said:
Friday estimates are in and Captain America: Civil War's chances of becoming the fourth $200+ million opener have been dashed. With an estimated $75.2 million (including $25 million from Thursday night previews), the thirteenth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is looking at a weekend around $175 million with an outside chance of finishing around $190 million

Well you were 0/2 the first time I asked for proof of "everyone" saying it was tracking $215M+, so I guess it's a move in the right direction that the 3rd link says "some" and "could be as high as"

Maybe you should try looking for those analysts, since "everyone else" doesn't seem to be working

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm not mad, I'm tired of reading disingenuous garbage

If I may chime in the convo between you and my Niner Brother @saysumthinfunnymike

puma-mundo-awesome-handshake-bro.gif

What is this "disingenuous" garbage you speak of?:patrice:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
‘Captain America: Civil War’ Crossing $1B Global Box Office Today; #1 Movie Of 2016

Civil%20War%201.jpg

Captain America: Civil War has become only the 25th movie in history to reach the $1 billion mark at the worldwide box office, a feat not even a movie as big as Batman v Superman was able to achieve

As of right now, Captain America: Civil War has a worldwide haul of $991 million, but it will cross the $1 billion mark a little later today (or by the time you're reading this article). The first of Marvel's Phase 3 releases become the highest grossing movie on Wednesday when it pushed past Disney Zootopia to take the top spot, and it's now the fourth of their movies to reach this impressive benchmark.

Captain America: Civil War
hit $1 billion after just 24 days, the same time it took Avengers: Age of Ultron last year (that went on to make over $1.4 billion). Iron Man 3 grossed $1.2 billion in 2013, whileThe Avengers made over $1.5 billion the year before that. It's going to very interesting to see where exactly this one falls between all of those, especially with X-Men: Apocalypse around the corner.

With $314.3 million in North America and $676.7 million overseas, Captain America: Civil War has been a huge hit for Marvel, and they've emerged triumphant over their Distinguished Competition...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
DC stans..... dont think yall done getting that WORK!

giphy.gif

Why niccas quiet now after them "pop offs"? Dont think you can just hide now but pop back off on or around Aug. 2 :childplease:

To the Marvel niccas.... congrats man.... yall did it! Every weekend been like

giphy.gif

But then again, cant act like I'm surprised when the Mouse feeding cats like

giphy.gif

Good lord..... so Cap3 really about to hit a billion before BvS even hits $875 million.... yet alone even $871:wow:

Hope this a lesson learned..... you can love your movies but never EVER pop off like this again.... EVER

giphy.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
DC stans..... dont think yall done getting that WORK!

giphy.gif

Why niccas quiet now after them "pop offs"? Dont think you can just hide now but pop back off on or around Aug. 2 :childplease:

To the Marvel niccas.... congrats man.... yall did it! Every weekend been like

giphy.gif

But then again, cant act like I'm surprised when the Mouse feeding cats like

giphy.gif

Good lord..... so Cap3 really about to hit a billion before BvS even hits $875 million.... yet alone even $871:wow:

Hope this a lesson learned..... you can love your movies but never EVER pop off like this again.... EVER

giphy.gif
NyyVz9A.gif