Wait so you telling me Cap3 did a billion + in about a 17 days... but other inferior franchises.....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
GOTDAMN!!!!!! Sitting on $971 MILLION!!!! And its only Wednesday!!!:gladbron:

Man.... I was just trolling when I said Cap3 was gonna make it to a billion before BvS makes it to $875 million but DAMN I aint know shyt was really tracking to go down like that!!!!:pachaha:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Oh yall thought we was just gonna take the foot off niccas esophagus just cuz cats got humbled and stop popping shyt and trynna pretend like non of this ever happened?:mjpls:

Na..... they aint finished getting this work!:sas2:

Dont sit there and wait for Will Smith and co.... Suicide Squad aint gonna save no one!!!:bryan:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Realistically marvel was never going to lose. They are capturing the childhoods of millions all of the world.

So while DC stans puff out their chests about being "darker" (which somehow they equated with being better, head scratcher but that's for another thread) Marvel is making "forumulaic", "fun", "movies for kids" that all ages are enjoying and that will mean as much for these kids childhoods as thundercats, transformers, voltron, TMNT, etc all meant for the past generations childhood when it comes to visual media.

Like think about it, from iron man until infinity war is literally going to encompass some kids entire childhoods. They are going to think back on it on some :banderas: shyt. And that's not even to mention they are actually being rated well critically for the most part also.

Good grief what a savage post :whew:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Captain America: Civil War overtakes Zootopia, now highest-grossing movie of 2016

By close of play on Tuesday, Civil War has earned $306.6 million domestically, with a further $665.3 from international markets, for a total of $971.9 million and counting compared to Zootopia’s $971.3 million.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whewwwww y'all DC boys got ETHERED. I was rooting for you guys to make it competitive too. Forreal forreal though I haven't seen Civil War yet but BvS was just as formulaic and meh as all the marvel movies I've seen aside from Winter Soldier and Iron Man so feel bad for y'all that it's getting crucified the way it is.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
By close of play on Tuesday, Civil War has earned $306.6 million domestically, with a further $665.3 from international markets, for a total of $971.9 million and counting compared to Zootopia’s $971.3 million.
can't believe it still hasn't out grossed BvS domestically though :mindblown: