Wait so Ghost (Omari Hardwick) is really only 5’6

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
Posts like this why you will never know how tall people are :pachaha:CTG is not not “much shorter” than 5’6 b.

Perception of height is crazy man.

I remember Michele saying 2Pac was really short, not much taller than her like 5’4.

Then this cat Big Caz just did an interview recently saying Pac was like 6ft cuz he 5’10 :russ:

nikkas make up heights from thin air :lolbron:

I bet everything that I know that he is closer to 5'4" than he is to 5'6". It shocked me too, but Im not the type to make shyt up on here. Dude is VERY short, and thats comin from a nikka thats average height.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Kent: all this time all i needed to do was grow
a beard,get some waves and move keys of coke.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I’m 5’10, I don’t have a complex about height. OP was saying how could anyone fear Ghost because he’s short. They obviously fear him because of his power, not because of his size. You think people feared Suge Knight because he was 6’4 or because of the power he had?

Some of the most feared,ruthless and powerful men are under 6ft. Height defiantly adds an advantage when it comes to instilling physical dominance over someone who is shorter and smaller.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’ve met that dude in real life, he’s really short, the pictures do it 0 justice.

A lot of male entertainers are under 5’10, there’s got to be a connection with that and possibly wanting to over achieve to compensate

This would be an interesting case-study. Is it still overcompensating if they able to walk the talk though? In other words if short muphukas are leaders...is it because they are short? Or would have they still been the same leader if they were 6'2?

Interestingly enough, I just did a quick google search:

Whitey Bulger 5'7

Pablo Escobar 5'6

Frank Lucas 5'5

El Chapo 5'5

Stalin 5'5

Napoléon 5'7

Hitler 5'9

Vladmir Putin 5'7 (although some speculate he may be 5'5)

Them some tough ass muphukas on this list....leaders of men.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All these actors short foreal. shyt be camera tricks..

IDK. Maybe short nikkas got good acting Gense..short nikkas big spirits ..

Plus, them lil nikkas nimble and less prone to injures during action scenes .tall lumbering nikkas probably get hurt alot lol.

I don't know why this line made me laugh! :pachaha:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
exactly, charles Barkley has said on air that he is only 6'4" but even if he was his 6'6" listed nba height look at this picture.:patrice:
therock1.jpg

WOW! look at the mass on Barkely….you can see why he was called the Round Mound.....it's not jus the height disparity...it's the mass differential. Jesus...NBA athletes really are superhuman athletes.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m 5’10, I don’t have a complex about height. OP was saying how could anyone fear Ghost because he’s short. They obviously fear him because of his power, not because of his size. You think people feared Suge Knight because he was 6’4 or because of the power he had?

Both...say what you want about Suge now...but in his prime that muphuka was the HipHop Kingpin.

Daps
WOW! look at the mass on Barkely….you can see why he was called the Round Mound.....it's not jus the height disparity...it's the mass differential. Jesus...NBA athletes really are superhuman athletes.

Yea looking at that pic is kind of crazy cause the rock himself is viewed as a giant but he looks tiny standing next to Barkley.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This would be an interesting case-study. Is it still overcompensating if they able to walk the talk though? In other words if short muphukas are leaders...is it because they are short? Or would have they still been the same leader if they were 6'2?

Interestingly enough, I just did a quick google search:

Whitey Bulger 5'7

Pablo Escobar 5'6

Frank Lucas 5'5

El Chapo 5'5

Stalin 5'5

Napoléon 5'7

Hitler 5'9

Vladmir Putin 5'7 (although some speculate he may be 5'5)

Them some tough ass muphukas on this list....leaders of men.

Napoleon was not short.