Wait so Ghost (Omari Hardwick) is really only 5’6

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The average American male height is 5'9 so that means 50% of men are under that and 50% are over that :gucci:

85% of men are under 6ft.

Most men are 5'7 - 6'1 so if you're in this range, you should feel average.

6'2 and up is rare unless you're in the NBA or on the Coli :troll:

So maybe most male entertainers are short because most men are short :ohhh:
I don't think thats how it works, bruh :francis:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Yeah I think I would have chose different wording

:rudy: ........................ :heh:

But all jokes aside lol, as a short nikka (5”7), I support this statement 1000000% ... we as short nikkas NEED to stay in shape for multiple reasons...

1) end up in a fist fight u gotta be able to defend yourself against an enemy who’s probably gonna be bigger than u.

2) when short nikkas stay in shape, we have a way of looking young/extra youthful... idk if it has to do with the height or not lol. Either way looking youthful is a good thing.

3) If females like how your “built” and how your clothes look on u, they are more likely to dismiss you lack of height and accept it... (I’ve had chicks as tall as 5”10 be on my dikk despite me not being tall, no bullshyt.... I just went on a date with a broad this past weekend who is thikk as fukk and a inch taller than me, she has no issues with my height but she did mention that I look like i’m in shape and she wants to go to the gym with me now)
:youngsabo:

Of course not all chicks like muscles, extremely ripped nikkas or nikkas who care bout fitness, but as long as u look athletic, lean n solid, trust me,more than a few females will take notice!

And 4)

Being short AND out of shape is NEVER a good look. Just makes u look washed n :flabbynsick: looking.

one or two inches is one thing. but the last jawn i was with had like a clear three or four on me, breh. :mjcry:

if i told u i ain’t felt nothing when she stepped out the uber, id be lying to you.

when i was a kid, i went to my friends house for the first time, some regular to tallish athlete. some short ass nikka answered the door. im talkin sophomore yr of hs n im taller than dude. coming up behind dude was whom i presumed to be his wife. she had inches on all of us. something struck me in that moment, and i felt like i met my fate :ohhh:

pretty sure height helps, but when a chick locks eyes with you, a decision is made. only thing left is how y’all go about it.

Yep. Even on casting calls a lot of time they ask for actors and extras to be 5’8-5’11

Bane is a huge character but Tom hardy the actor they chose to play his is only 5’8, it’s definitely some camera stuff because you couldn’t tell watching the movie.

i feel like some short nikkas do be trying to bully tall nikkas when they get a chance. hollywood really might be the culmination of this. nba athletes are more than just that. they’re entertainers. but their environment keeps them corny.

bron was clearly the best part of trainwreck. u can’t jus say he was playing himself cause everyone was.

i say that to say, bane in my imagination has always been at least 6’9” while batman was no shorter than 6’5”

i understand it’s more about the narrative, but film is still a visual medium. i guess a bunch of short nikkas would rather focusing on rare editing techniques than just casting a tall dude:russ:

Daps
Posts like this why you will never know how tall people are :pachaha:CTG is not not “much shorter” than 5’6 b.

Perception of height is crazy man.

I remember Michele saying 2Pac was really short, not much taller than her like 5’4.

Then this cat Big Caz just did an interview recently saying Pac was like 6ft cuz he 5’10 :russ:

nikkas make up heights from thin air :lolbron:

Heard Pac had really bad posture. His death certificate had 5'11" for his height measured head to toe.

Might have had a bad back or something but I was shocked his legit height was wayyy taller than he looked on TV.

Daps
This would be an interesting case-study. Is it still overcompensating if they able to walk the talk though? In other words if short muphukas are leaders...is it because they are short? Or would have they still been the same leader if they were 6'2?

Interestingly enough, I just did a quick google search:

Whitey Bulger 5'7

Pablo Escobar 5'6

Frank Lucas 5'5

El Chapo 5'5

Stalin 5'5

Napoléon 5'7

Hitler 5'9

Vladmir Putin 5'7 (although some speculate he may be 5'5)

Them some tough ass muphukas on this list....leaders of men.

Think about it this way: what's scarier, a pure-bred well trained pit bull or an 'average' temper Great Dane? Short dudes gotta be crafty because people don't naturally see them as leaders. Women won't follow you just because so you gotta get cave man with it and just club folks upside the head. Plus being shorter means you fit in better and people don't see you coming.

Navy Seals, you gotta be between 5'7" and 5'11" I think. Being tall helps in a regulated 1 vs 1 fight but in all out war... shorter is better. Just ask the Vietnamese....

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Think about it this way: what's scarier, a pure-bred well trained pit bull or an 'average' temper Great Dane? Short dudes gotta be crafty because people don't naturally see them as leaders. Women won't follow you just because so you gotta get cave man with it and just club folks upside the head. Plus being shorter means you fit in better and people don't see you coming.

Navy Seals, you gotta be between 5'7" and 5'11" I think.
Being tall helps in a regulated 1 vs 1 fight but in all out war... shorter is better. Just ask the Vietnamese....

This isn't true, by any means.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I thought this nikka was 5’10-11 because that’s what he’s listed at everywhere. How is this nikka running around terrorizing NYC being so damn short

We know Luda like 5’7 and he’s shorter than him

chris-ludacris-bridges-and-omari-hardwick-attend-the-ludaday-game-picture-id454456234

And we already know charlamagne is 5’6 and they the same height

image-40-630x504.jpeg

Breh claiming 5'10 in a recent IG post :mjlit:

omarihardwickofficial
Thank you Mama boops Mama bear @mrsjaeh for me & Buffalo Brave boy’s cozies ❤️❤️ WE LOVE YOU! & Thank you all you weird ass people who took from my homage to kings post yesterday.....my foot size.‍♂️smh eternal. Y’all some lookin’ ass peoples. I am 5’10” & wear a 10 1/2 ....11. Nice size feet. They match my.........passion & drive. May everyone enjoy your holiday with your loved ones with nothing but warmth & gratitude & if you can’t find either....know that i am rooting for you to!!

I give him 5'8 tops