Wait so Ghost (Omari Hardwick) is really only 5’6

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
all these actors and rappers are short as fukk... it's the outlier when they are regular to tall in height. same with actresses. tall people don't come off well on camera. it's easier for a bunch of short people to look normal sized, then to get 20 tall actors... even worse to mix them up and have to use all sorts of angles to hide it. people have lost jobs cause they were too tall for the lead actor/actress

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
it's hard to judge height off photos. I know because i actually met the rock in real life and he was only like 1 or 2 inches taller than me. but he looks like a giant in all his pictures. I'm a flat 5'11"

Just to illustrate. Vin Diesel is listed at 5'11"
gettyimages-112254361.jpg
Vin Diesel wears lifts similar to RDJ in Marvel movies.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The average American male height is 5'9 so that means 50% of men are under that and 50% are over that :gucci:

85% of men are under 6ft.

Most men are 5'7 - 6'1 so if you're in this range, you should feel average.

6'2 and up is rare unless you're in the NBA or on the Coli :troll:

So maybe most male entertainers are short because most men are short :ohhh:

I'm tryna find out where you Coli nikkas live where 6'2"+ is rare. :stopitslime:6'2"+ is not exactly rare for black or white men. I'd wager that it's more like 20-25% of white and black men are over 6' because Asians, Indians, Mexicans and elderly men keep the average height down. Y'all must live in East L.A. or some shyt if you think 6'2"+ is rare. I'm a legit 6"1" and I see nikkas and cacs taller than me everyday. Every once in a while, I'll see a tall ass Yao Ming Asian nikka who taller than me. shyt, even see a few females are over 6'1" nowadays. I never met a Mexican taller than me unless he was half cac or some shyt.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Nah bruh, son is MUCH shorter than 5'6". I ran into dude at BBQ's a few years ago and I was shocked at how short that he actually is. Im closer to 5'10" and I towered over that dude.
Posts like this why you will never know how tall people are :pachaha:CTG is not not “much shorter” than 5’6 b.

Perception of height is crazy man.

I remember Michele saying 2Pac was really short, not much taller than her like 5’4.

Then this cat Big Caz just did an interview recently saying Pac was like 6ft cuz he 5’10 :russ:

nikkas make up heights from thin air :lolbron:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Short nikkas out here getting money and p*ssy. Tall nikkas on the Coli making threads about short nikkas:umad:. That height shyt ain't stopping us like y'all want it to. Really it's you ugly tall nikkas who make these threads because you need to feel better about yourself. Short nikkas got shyt on lock.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm tryna find out where you Coli nikkas live where 6'2"+ is rare. :stopitslime:6'2"+ is not exactly rare for black or white men. I'd wager that it's more like 20-25% of white and black men are over 6' because Asians, Indians, Mexicans and elderly men keep the average height down. Y'all must live in East L.A. or some shyt if you think 6'2"+ is rare. I'm a legit 6"1" and I see nikkas and cacs taller than me everyday. Every once in a while, I'll see a tall ass Yao Ming Asian nikka who taller than me. shyt, even see a few females are over 6'1" nowadays. I never met a Mexican taller than me unless he was half cac or some shyt.
Pretty obvious if you live in a popular metro area, you’ll see more tall people on average since that’s where they congregate :skip: doesn’t mean it’s like that across the nation.

Like how cats think cuz they live in Atlanta, every city is full of black folks :pachaha:

5’7-6’1 is the vast majority of men. Anything above or below is under or below average.