Wait so Ghost (Omari Hardwick) is really only 5’6

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty obvious if you live in a popular metro area, you’ll see more tall people on average since that’s where they congregate :skip: doesn’t mean it’s like that across the nation.

Like how cats think cuz they live in Atlanta, every city is full of black folks :pachaha:

5’7-6’1 is the vast majority of men. Anything above or below is under or below average.

Well, Amerikkka is mostly cacs. I know a lot of them hillbilly cacs like damn near 7 ft. Black folks on average taller because of the legacy of slavery. Slave traders only picked out the biggest strongest slaves back in the motherland, slavemasters bred slaves to be bigger and stronger. I've never lived in an all black city either, so I've always seen different races and nikkas definitely more likely to be well over 6'. I noticed African immigrants are rarely tall, they're usually average height and size to short. The only time I've seen a noticeable entire population of shorter than average black men is like when it's a transplant class of men like college educated black men who move to the DC area from the other places usually hella short for some reason. :mjlol: In certain settings, I'm the tallest person out of like dozens of people like a college campus that's more known for academics than athletics. :mjlit: Other places I'm short because it's all 6'5" nikkas. I still think it's eldery folks, Asians and Mexicans bringing down the average height. And even them Asians getting taller being in America because they have a different diet than they had 30+ years ago coming from when their countries were less developed and poorer.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
way to exaggerate, 5'7 in Napolean's era was just above average
not exaggerating at all. In fact i was precisely accurate.

the average height in France in 1820 was 164.1 cm or 5'4 inches. That means he was 3 inches above average height.

3 inches above the average american height today of 5'10 is 6'1"

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
not exaggerating at all. In fact i was precisely accurate.

the average height in France in 1820 was 164.1 cm or 5'4 inches. That means he was 3 inches above average height.

3 inches above the average american height today of 5'10 is 6'1"
I knew he wasn't short but I did not know he was that above average. :ehh:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Well, Amerikkka is mostly cacs. I know a lot of them hillbilly cacs like damn near 7 ft. Black folks on average taller because of the legacy of slavery. Slave traders only picked out the biggest strongest slaves back in the motherland, slavemasters bred slaves to be bigger and stronger. I've never lived in an all black city either, so I've always seen different races and nikkas definitely more likely to be well over 6'. I noticed African immigrants are rarely tall, they're usually average height and size to short. The only time I've seen a noticeable entire population of shorter than average black men is like when it's a transplant class of men like college educated black men who move to the DC area from the other places usually hella short for some reason. :mjlol: In certain settings, I'm the tallest person out of like dozens of people like a college campus that's more known for academics than athletics. :mjlit: Other places I'm short because it's all 6'5" nikkas. I still think it's eldery folks, Asians and Mexicans bringing down the average height. And even them Asians getting taller being in America because they have a different diet than they had 30+ years ago coming from when their countries were less developed and poorer.

Breh the sudanese,somalians,nigerian and I could go on.But they have a good portion of tall brehs who are 6ft plus.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a short Breh myself, some women care about height & some don't.

One of my homies is 5'3/5'4. Dude has a dyme gf from east Africa who is 5'2. Breh's girl is more beautiful than nikkaz who are 6'0+, gfs

I believe it's about how comfortable you are in your own skin.

Last edited: