Wait so Ghost (Omari Hardwick) is really only 5’6

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
people always want to point out the short 5 people in history that did something. like thats in any way common. and sometimes they don't even get that right. Like Napolean, yes the lil french guy was only 5'7" but was actually way above average height back in that century. he was actually taller than his contemporaries. just short compared to us now. El Chapo is from mexico, i used to live in El Paso and i'll tell you i could see over everyone when i was in an elevator. you using height from people in different time periods or different countries to make yourself feel better but realistically? :mjlol: and more over?:umad:so to conclude :heh:
I’m 5’10, I don’t have a complex about height. OP was saying how could anyone fear Ghost because he’s short. They obviously fear him because of his power, not because of his size. You think people feared Suge Knight because he was 6’4 or because of the power he had?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
According to the coli, women only want Ghost in a business suit which means they've been feenin for short gang :mjgrin:

full

You didn't know?
S/O to Morris Chestnut...another suave shorty.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yea ain’t no way he’s the 6’4 for 6’5 they always have him listed as
:patrice:

vin-diesel-dwayne-johnson-feud.jpg

He might not be 6’4 but don’t judge him based on this photo. Vin Diesel is standing on crates :russ:

No lie.

I can’t take a grown ass man seriously while he standing on a crate. We’d never get through the scene :mjlol:

Y’all haven’t noticed Tariq being like 3 feet taller than him? :pachaha:

:deadmanny:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
What grown man thinks upon another man's height and then goes to an internet forum to tell other grown men about the height, like he found out some kind of secret he just had to tell somebody?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps