Wait hold up, Pac made HORRIBLE decisions

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I wonder what that chick is up to these days. Shes literally responsible for Pac and Big deaths :francis:
someone posted an article in here of an interview she did at 40 years old

so that must have been only a couple of years ago

which reminds me people arent taking in to account that the chick was only 19 at the time

pac wasn't much older but still

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
So I'm watching this Tupac documentary on forbezdvd.com the other day and they're interviewing that dude Kevin Powell and he's talking about the "rape" case

And he said something that I don't think I ever knew before and kind of made me look at Pac a little different

I always thought this chick accused Pac of rape because he fukked her and kicked her out of his hotel room or something

What really happened was Tupac passed the chick off to his homeboys and THEY raped her

As far as I'm concerned if you do some shyt like that you're just as culpable as the dudes that actually raped her

Like how stupid can you be?

That's a terrible way to look at it. By that logic, if I give you a gun and you shoot someone, I'm responsible for it because I gave you the gun, when in reality we all know who actually pulled the trigger

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He erased the two guys names because they were some heavy hitters and Powell feared for his life.

Jacque Agnant & Jimmy Henchmen.

Powell didn't want no parts of that.It's the reason why his relationship with Pac kinda soured towards the end.Pac felt like Kevin Powell let him down when he changed the names.They got into an argument over that.Pac wanted to expose them dudes to the world, but Kevin was :whoa:
:ohhh: