Wait hold up, Pac made HORRIBLE decisions

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
her shyt sounds believable to me
Ayanna Jackson' Story

Tupac grabbed my head and told me, "Don't move." I looked down at him and he said, "Don't worry, baby, these are my brothers and they ain't going to hurt you. We do everything together." I started to shake my head, "No, no, Pac, I came here to be with you. I came here to see you. I don't want to do this." I started to rise up off the bed but he brutally slammed my head down.
Yeah, this sounds like Pac, alright..

:russell:

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
He looked up to Jack, but when he realized he was a snake it was to late :yeshrug:
Really, wasn't he hanging with the cats as to "get the feel of the character" he was portraying in the movie?

I mean at the same time we know them cats was courting Pac to sign with Badboy as well..

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
So we're all sitting there talking, and she's making me uncomfortable, because instead of sitting with Nigel and them, she's sitting on the arm of my chair. And Nigel and Trevor are looking at her like a chicken, like she's, like, food. It's a real uncomfortable situation. So I'm thinking, Okay, I'm going to take her to the room and get a massage. I'm thinking about being with her that night at Nell's. So we get in the room, I'm laying on my stomach, she's massaging my back. I turn around. She starts massaging my front. This lasted for about a half an hour. In between, we would stop and kiss each other. I'm thinking she's about to give me another blow job. But before she could do that, some ni**as came in, and I froze up more than she froze up. If she would have said anything, I would have said, "Hold on, let me finish." But I can't say nothing, because she's not saying nothing. How do I look saying, "Hold on"? That would be like I'm making her my girl.

So they came and they started touching her a**. They going, "Oooh, she's got a nice a**." Nigel isn't touching her, but I can hear his voice leading it, like, "Put her panties down, put her pantyhose down." I just got up and walked out the room.

2pacinfo.com - Your Tupac Information Source Online

Pac just walk out the room :smh: He should have told them guys chill with that.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
"On November 14, 1993, Jacques Agnant and Tupac went to Nell's, the downtown New York club. A friend of Agnant's, identified only as "Tim," introduced Tupac to a nineteen-year-old woman named Ayanna Jackson"

The Alleged Rape

@Frida Giezman and Pac did accept that he did make horrible decisions in regards to the rape case;

"even though I''m innocent of the charge they gave me, I''m not innocent in terms of the way I was acting....I''m just as guilty for not doing nothing as I am for doing things." He accepted blame for not having intervened on behalf of Ayanna Jackson. "I know I feel ashamed--because I wanted to be accepted and because I didn''t want no harm done to me, I didn''t say nothing."

:ufdup: it doesnt sound like you researched this case properly, you just wanted a plat thread
and u wrong she didnt know them nyggas
she met them like a day before in the club but she aint know them

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So we're all sitting there talking, and she's making me uncomfortable, because instead of sitting with Nigel and them, she's sitting on the arm of my chair. And Nigel and Trevor are looking at her like a chicken, like she's, like, food. It's a real uncomfortable situation. So I'm thinking, Okay, I'm going to take her to the room and get a massage. I'm thinking about being with her that night at Nell's. So we get in the room, I'm laying on my stomach, she's massaging my back. I turn around. She starts massaging my front. This lasted for about a half an hour. In between, we would stop and kiss each other. I'm thinking she's about to give me another blow job. But before she could do that, some ni**as came in, and I froze up more than she froze up. If she would have said anything, I would have said, "Hold on, let me finish." But I can't say nothing, because she's not saying nothing. How do I look saying, "Hold on"? That would be like I'm making her my girl.

So they came and they started touching her a**. They going, "Oooh, she's got a nice a**." Nigel isn't touching her, but I can hear his voice leading it, like, "Put her panties down, put her pantyhose down." I just got up and walked out the room.

2pacinfo.com - Your Tupac Information Source Online

Pac just walk out the room :smh: He should have told them guys chill with that.
She already knew the guys that's why he didn't do nothing. Stop blaming Pac, and start blaming the guys who did it.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
and u wrong she didnt know them nyggas
she met them like a day before in the club but she aint know them
"A friend of mine took me to Nell's, where he introduced me to [the men VIBE identified as] Nigel and Trevor, who later introduced me to their friend Tupac"
Doesn't matter, Pac met her through them.

Daps
pac tried to throw the alley oop for the train, she blocked that shyt at the rim and they took the ass anyway. it's no one's fault but the guys who did it.

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
if u read pac basically said they came in while Ayanna was massaging him and kissing him
and they started grabbing on her and he left the room
No SHE said..

And Im quoting Ayanna's words that you posted..

Pac had a different perspective, where he doesnt mention holding her head nor saying that those where his boys and they share everything..

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She already knew the guys that's why he didn't do nothing. Stop blaming Pac, and start blaming the guys who did it.
how she fukked pac once
and his nyggas thought she was a freak
she came the second time to fukk pac
nyggas came in the room when pac was about to smash and pac just left when dudes went to work
i cant respect that
he wasnt tryna be on no:cape:
but he left her to the wolves