Wait hold up, Pac made HORRIBLE decisions

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No SHE said..

And Im quoting Ayanna's words that you posted..

Pac had a different perspective, where he doesnt mention holding her head nor saying that those where his boys and they share everything..
Pac just said he aint tell them to do it
but he saw what was happening
to me he has a responsible to make sure she was good
he knew that shyt was fukked up

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
how she fukked pac once
and his nyggas thought she was a freak
she came the second time to fukk pac
nyggas came in the room when pac was about to smash and pac just left when dudes went to work
i cant respect that
he wasnt tryna be on no:cape:
but he left her to the wolves
boo hoo she was dumb enough to associate herself with Jack

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Stop the fake outrage. Angry at a nikka that left, but not at the nikkas who did it :mjlol:

They get no love either. fukk them. Pac should have to them to chill. Who has more to lose Pac or Jack and his guys. Pac should have seen that situation. Pac finna get sucked up and the guys come in the room on some other shyt. Pac should have been like chill let me finish up but Pac didnt wanna seem like he was claiming her.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Pac just said he aint tell them to do it
but he saw what was happening
to me he has a responsible to make sure she was good
he knew that shyt was fukked up
The nicca was with some real goons, by himself and too shook to tell them niccas to chill..

So he left...was he wrong..nope.

Was he partly responsible for what happened to the young lady..yes.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They get no love either. fukk them. Pac should have to them to chill. Who has more to lose Pac or Jack and his guys. Pac should have seen that situation. Pac finna get sucked up and the guys come in the room on some other shyt. Pac should have been like chill let me finish up but Pac didnt wanna seem like he was claiming her.
And Pac ALREADY acknowledged his mistake. Stop the fake outrage cuz yall nikkas never analyzed the case properly "even though I''m innocent of the charge they gave me, I''m not innocent in terms of the way I was acting....I''m just as guilty for not doing nothing as I am for doing things."

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
And Pac ALREADY acknowledged his mistake. Stop the fake outrage cuz yall nikkas never analyzed the case properly "even though I''m innocent of the charge they gave me, I''m not innocent in terms of the way I was acting....I''m just as guilty for not doing nothing as I am for doing things."

I did analyze the case. Them dudes should have been in jail not Pac. Now if Pac aint worried about claiming the female maybe the situation turns out different.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I did analyze the case. Them dudes should have been in jail not Pac. Now if Pac aint worried about claiming the female maybe the situation turns out different.
Agreed, but it may/or may not have been a different situation if Pac stepped in. You should look up Haitian Jack nikka wasnt just a regular weed carrier.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
"On November 14, 1993, Jacques Agnant and Tupac went to Nell's, the downtown New York club. A friend of Agnant's, identified only as "Tim," introduced Tupac to a nineteen-year-old woman named Ayanna Jackson"

The Alleged Rape

@Frida Giezman and Pac did accept that he did make horrible decisions in regards to the rape case;

"even though I''m innocent of the charge they gave me, I''m not innocent in terms of the way I was acting....I''m just as guilty for not doing nothing as I am for doing things." He accepted blame for not having intervened on behalf of Ayanna Jackson. "I know I feel ashamed--because I wanted to be accepted and because I didn''t want no harm done to me, I didn''t say nothing."

:ufdup: it doesnt sound like you researched this case properly, you just wanted a plat thread
nah b i expect all my threads to flop and they usually do