Wait a second, new research shows that blacks created cacs 8,000 years ago.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Its a mix of religious, and just oddball thinking. I think the person we call Cain was the first white person. I think he turned white as a mark, and for people not to touch him. You know the story of Cain, so I won't go into all of that. I just dont like to go too deep with it because it may sound like I'm hating whites and using the bible like Hebrew Israelites, and I'm not. I do think that story of Adam, and Eve, and their children, was a major story told around the world, and it had a deeper meaning then most are led to believe. I really think there are other dimensions with beings in them that effect us. Some call them angels, devils or spirits but, I think they are just beings that are on another frequency or dimension, and can dwell in our frequency, so they manipulate society to their liking.

It may sound crazy but think about this, quantum mechanics rest on the string theory. That theory says the universe has multiple dimensions that have different versions of us doing everything possible for the dimension we are dwelling in. Then take into account our brain works by electric waves, and frequencies. We feel good when our brain is in a certain frequency. The same for happiness, being horny, and other emotions. Even what we see is based on frequencies. Sunlight gives off a number of light rays that move in different frequencies. We only see certain ones like red, blue, or green, because our eyes, and brain are in tune to the same frequency, but, a light like infrared is invisible to our eyes because our brains aren't in tune with those frequencies. We can feel infrared, though.

Now put the two together. Beings in another realm are able to effect us because they can tune into certain frequencies, and move between our world and theirs. They came from their dimension into ours, and caused us to fall in our ability to be spiritual or in other words be more able to access different frequencies. What we call God may be a being who resides in one of these frequencies. This is why I think the bible writes "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I agree. Other dimensional beings do exist. They've probably played a part in our history.

As far as brain frequencies, there a certain frequencies in music and television that can alter your brain waves and put you in a suggestive state. I don't think it works on everyone but there's a large segment of the population who are very suggestible.

Not to mention wifi and 3G and all that radiation that slowly alters you biological fuction and frequencies.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Its a mix of religious, and just oddball thinking. I think the person we call Cain was the first white person. I think he turned white as a mark, and for people not to touch him. You know the story of Cain, so I won't go into all of that. I just dont like to go too deep with it because it may sound like I'm hating whites and using the bible like Hebrew Israelites, and I'm not. I do think that story of Adam, and Eve, and their children, was a major story told around the world, and it had a deeper meaning then most are led to believe. I really think there are other dimensions with beings in them that effect us. Some call them angels, devils or spirits but, I think they are just beings that are on another frequency or dimension, and can dwell in our frequency, so they manipulate society to their liking.

It may sound crazy but think about this, quantum mechanics rest on the string theory. That theory says the universe has multiple dimensions that have different versions of us doing everything possible for the dimension we are dwelling in. Then take into account our brain works by electric waves, and frequencies. We feel good when our brain is in a certain frequency. The same for happiness, being horny, and other emotions. Even what we see is based on frequencies. Sunlight gives off a number of light rays that move in different frequencies. We only see certain ones like red, blue, or green, because our eyes, and brain are in tune to the same frequency, but, a light like infrared is invisible to our eyes because our brains aren't in tune with those frequencies. We can feel infrared, though.

Now put the two together. Beings in another realm are able to effect us because they can tune into certain frequencies, and move between our world and theirs. They came from their dimension into ours, and caused us to fall in our ability to be spiritual or in other words be more able to access different frequencies. What we call God may be a being who resides in one of these frequencies. This is why I think the bible writes "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Cacs are albinos.

Higher likelyhood of being sterile.
Higher likelyhood of mental disorders
Freckles, Melanoma spots,
Red hair, Brown hair, Blonde hair,
Blue eyes, Green eyes, Hazel eyes
Pale skin

look up ocular albinism,
vitiligo is the precursor to full fledged albinism.
melanin > vitiligo > albinism

Those are the traits cacs and albinos have in common.

White scientist will tell you pale skin is evolutionary. So how come white people get snow sun burn? Eskimos have lived in the cold for thousands of years and yet their still dark skinned.

The mystery is how fast this recessive gene spread throughout a fairly short amount of time.

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
So the next practical step is to look at that time period 6,000 BC - 5,700 BC and see what events and climates occurred during this era.

There was something other than natural selection that caused the light skin/blue eye gene from Northern Europe to develop and spread much quicker.

It obviously occurred with natural selection.
They started favoring certain features for the environment. It happens everywhere and is even seen in animals.

Any genetic diversity is considered a mutation in a sense. But to mutate is the only way to evolve.

What would be more interesting to talk about is the different origins of Cacs.

Th northern Cacs like Finns , and swedes share 20% of their gene pool with Eskimos. Meaning they have a shared ancestry. They are taller and have angular eyes with some having monolids like East Asians.

On the other hand you have the Germanics and slavic peoples which have ties to Sanskrit an ancient Indian language. They have shared ancestry with Indians somewhere down the line.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
It obviously occurred with natural selection.
They started favoring certain features for the environment. It happens everywhere and is even seen in animals.

Any genetic diversity is considered a mutation in a sense. But to mutate is the only way to evolve.

What would be more interesting to talk about is the different origins of Cacs.

Th northern Cacs like Finns , and swedes share 20% of their gene pool with Eskimos. Meaning they have a shared ancestry. They are taller and have angular eyes with some having monolids like East Asians.

On the other hand you have the Germanics and slavic peoples which have ties to Sanskrit an ancient Indian language. They have shared ancestry with Indians somewhere down the line.
What then was the environmental factor that made white skin and blonde hair so beneficial? Unless by natural selection you mean sexual selection.

This whole thread talks about how white skin blue eyes isn't superior to more melanized skin and eyes. So why did this gene spread so quickly?

Like @aaaaaaa mentioned those phenotypes would be more likely to spread underground. One benefit that wasn't mentioned in the thread was that it is easier to identify and see blemishes, cuts, bites and infections on lighter skin. Especially since having less melanin can cause a lot of skin issues.

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
now wonder these cave dwellings cacs hate us...

but how the fukk did they manage to enslave us? I find it hard to believe that cacs out smarted us? Or was that the case? Did whites just play the game of life better?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now wonder these cave dwellings cacs hate us...

but how the fukk did they manage to enslave us? I find it hard to believe that cacs out smarted us? Or was that the case? Did whites just play the game of life better?
The art of war better:sadcam:

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
What then was the environmental factor that made white skin and blonde hair so beneficial? Unless by natural selection you mean sexual selection.

This whole thread talks about how white skin blue eyes isn't superior to more melanized skin and eyes. So why did this gene spread so quickly?

Like @aaaaaaa mentioned those phenotypes would be more likely to spread underground. One benefit that wasn't mentioned in the thread was that it is easier to identify and see blemishes, cuts, bites and infections on lighter skin. Especially since having less melanin can cause a lot of skin issues.

Yes natural selection is sexual selection.

They started favoring lighter skin and lighter features. I mean it makes sense with their climate, very cloudy and mountainous with little sunlight. The skin would naturally get lighter and coupled with sexual selection. White skin takes in more Vitamin D which they needed more of in Europe.

Aldo blue eyes take in more sunlight and reflect it more, as Cacs lived in caves. First caucasoid man was found in a cave in France, I believe. It's hard to see in a cave with little sunlight, lighter eyes would be able to use the dim light there is.

But lighter features don't only occur in caucasoids , central asians and north asians also have cases of blond ism and light eyes.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Byproduct of a sunless environment aka Caves

Look at a great white shark.

Which part of this animals body is white and which part is dark :usure:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes natural selection is sexual selection.

They started favoring lighter skin and lighter features. I mean it makes sense with their climate, very cloudy and mountainous with little sunlight. The skin would naturally get lighter and coupled with sexual selection. White skin takes in more Vitamin D which they needed more of in Europe.

Aldo blue eyes take in more sunlight and reflect it more, as Cacs lived in caves. First caucasoid man was found in a cave in France, I believe. It's hard to see in a cave with little sunlight, lighter eyes would be able to use the dim light there is.

But lighter features don't only occur in caucasoids , central asians and north asians also have cases of blond ism and light eyes.
I keep letting you know vitamin d isn't from the sun, you make with the light of the sun. Yes, they would get lighter but not become almost white, that is a huge jump from being a dark brown, and it happened so fast. Then when you think of blonde hair, it is also weaker then black hair. It makes no sense why this occurred, if it was naturally. It had to be deliberate.

Brown eyes take in the most light, not blue. The lighter the eye color, the less light it absorbs because light colors reflect light.

As far being in caves, they just slept there, not stayed there all day, they had no chances to do that, they had to get outside and find food, with very little clothing, so they still would have gotten some light. Something happened!

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
I keep letting you know vitamin d isn't from the sun, you make with the light of the sun. Yes, they would get lighter but not become almost white, that is a huge jump from being a dark brown, and it happened so fast. Then when you think of blonde hair, it is also weaker then black hair. It makes no sense why this occurred, if it was naturally. It had to be deliberate.

Brown eyes take in the most light, not blue. The lighter the eye color, the less light it absorbs because light colors reflect light.

As far being in caves, they just slept there, not stayed there all day, they had no chances to do that, they had to get outside and find food, with very little clothing, so they still would have gotten some light. Something happened!

Sexual selection sexual selection sexual selection.

If you keep mating lighter haired people with other lighter haired people. You will eventually get some lighter hair.

And it would make no sense for an African featured person living in north europe in pre historic times. . He would die just a lil faster than a cac from hypothermia because of lanky extremities that let off a lot of heat. It's perfect for Hot climates like Africa but not other places.

But these genes are all in the human genome. Blond ism, black skin, freckles, it's just recessive and not showing. Or in other cases maybe dominant because 2 black haired parents , and they suddenly have a brunette haired kid, because there were people in their families that had the brunette recessive gene. Then put together brunette can become dominant.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I'm pretty sure Charles Darwin (the originator of the theory of evolution) himself said environmental factors alone are not enough to account for the drastic difference and extreme low melanin count of Caucasians and that there had to be another factor come into play.

By the way I just got banned from Bx for the 3rd time because of my response there to this article, lol
Ronnie's a bytchmade cacacracker