Wait a second, new research shows that blacks created cacs 8,000 years ago.

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
Yeah, I read that too but that sounds like bullshyt to me. First, it has been shown dark skin makes vitamin d well enough, and dark skin people aren't low in it(in general). It was the type of testing done that showed us as having low levels. The whole theory of cloudy environment, and wheat based diet, is based on the theory Dark skin doesn't make enough vitamin d, but this has been proving wrong. I really think someone knows the truth somewhere about white skins introduction into our world.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/201...vitamin-d-test-misdiagnosed-african-americans

How A Vitamin D Test Misdiagnosed African-Americans
NOVEMBER 20, 2013

It's not that black skin does not make Vitamin D. Its that the black skin blocks the Vitamin because too many vitamins is bad as it can start to cause harm and damage the skin. you get a lot of vitamin d from the sun.

Whites developed paler skin because Europe has little sunlight. They're skin needed to take in more vitamin d from he sun. The skin being black would be a hamper on vitamin d eficiency.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
:wow: at Michael Jackson, I've never seen those pictures before.....his skin was turning when he had a Afro and an African nose.... . :ohhh:

All these years, I will say for me personally, I finally believe he had vitiligo, and bleach was more of a way of finishing the process versus being a two toned international pop star ..... :leostare: ... I believe him now.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not that black skin does not make Vitamin D. Its that the black skin blocks the Vitamin because too many vitamins is bad as it can start to cause harm and damage the skin. you get a lot of vitamin d from the sun.

Whites developed paler skin because Europe has little sunlight. They're skin needed to take in more vitamin d from he sun. The skin being black would be a hamper on vitamin d eficiency.

I take it you didn't read the link I gave.

You don't get vitamin d from the sun, you body makes it from uvb light, and cholesterol. Dark colors absorb, and diffuse, UV light very efficiently which is why the theories never made sense to me, and this study shows this. I read earlier studies where the metabolites were measured and showed the same thing.

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
No dark color
I take it you didn't read the link I gave.

You don't get vitamin d from the sun, you body makes it from uvb light, and cholesterol. Dark colors absorb, and diffuse, UV light very efficiently which is why the theories never made sense to me, and this study shows this. I read earlier studies where the metabolites were measured and showed the same thing.
Melanin that gives dark color is protection from the sun. * this is general knowledge. At least I thought so*

You receive uv rays from the sun buddy. So it is from the sun.

Like wearing a black shirt on a hot day makes you hotter
While a white shirt reflects the sun light more evenly.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not another topic, feel free to elaborate on it right here in this thread.
This is just a theory based on everything i learned, so don't kill me.

I think the ancestors to white people did something that caused them to be expelled from the lush garden of what is now Africa, and was forced to live in harsh conditions of the north. They stayed there so long that they changed their way of thinking, and made them more aggressive, hence why they are so great at war. They study every aspect of it from psychology to the fighting techniques. It had to be like this for them because of the way they lived. Food was scarce, so they had to be able to find ways to catch prey effectively or they would he hungry. It also made them Want to conquer the world for fear of them going back to the hardship. All racism is, is a fight for land, and resources, and who controls those things which is why genetic survival of whites is so important, and constantly taught(directly or indirectly) how whites are special. Its to make sure even if whites are a minority, they will still be seen as better, and therefore maintain power.

Religion played a major part in this. Even how we view God, and time, comes from this group who dwelled in the mountains. Our idea of looking up in the sky, comes from dopamine effects ng our spacial ability more so them then nonwhites. This is why brown people of the past saw god as nature and everywhere, but now we associate heaven and hell with actual places, up or down. I could keep going on and on but that's the jist of it. I don't think its all white people but a select few, the rest just benefit from it, which is another reason why its hard for a lot of them to speak up against it. If f they do, and their life suffers because of it, where do they go. Nonwhites don't have it as good as whites, that's why when you see an interracial couple who really love each other, that is real love because the white person in the relationship loses a lot just by being with a black mate. Its more specific with white women, white men are expected to have any type of women they want. The women might complain but they know how far to go with it, or else they may be ostracized from the white group, and the privilege that comes with it.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No dark color

Melanin that gives dark color is protection from the sun. * this is general knowledge. At least I thought so*

You receive uv rays from the sun buddy. So it is from the sun.

Like wearing a black shirt on a hot day makes you hotter
While a white shirt reflects the sun light more evenly.
Yes because melanin is black to brown in color. It is a pigment, hence dark colors.

It gives protection but it doesn't block the rays from getting to the skin, it just slows it down so to speak. UV light is a fast light meaning it can cause harm quickly, but melanin prevents this, while at the same time allowing it to diffuse and connect with cholesterol to make vitamin d. This is simple terms but, its basically how it works.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Once you put on the glasses it's everywhere

Before this looks like a funny picture of a demanding college course

funny-scary-monster-cave.jpg

After, you can see the cacs history and self image in the way they potray this anemic soulless cave creature emerging from the dark
damn mutants :scust:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
On some real shyt though I really wonder what happened to our brothers up in those caves. They left as brave, dark skinned explorers and came back as these ugly de-melinated savages.

You all ever seen the movie The Descent. It's about a group of girls that go cave diving and get attacked by these pale-skinned, mutant cave-dwelling savages. It turns out that they cave mutants were actually previous explorers who got stuck down there and, through years of inbreeding and cannibalism, evolved into what can basically be called supercacs.

cf7b1723497d785c_TheDescent.gif

the-descent-o.gif

This movie is such a good analogy for the creation of white people you would think it was a made by coli production. I think movies like this are a sub-conscious way for white people to confront what they are.

People have always used stories az a way to deal with large cultural issues. Whether it's The Bible or American Sniper, there are stories we tell ourselves so we can deal with and understand what's going on. Now it would be a bit silly to take one movie and make a claim like that but there is such a large volume of movies and books that follow the same trope that it must be some sub-conscious drive. When you watch a movie like The Hills Have Eyes doesn't it feel like you've seen it a dozen times. Yet another inbred family of mutant redneck killers :camby:. It's the same thing over and over.

Then there's the whole vampire obsession. Vampire regularly live in caves, they're deathly pale, they're are allergic to the sun, and they're driven by insane blood-thirst....Come on now :stopitslime:
I think the whole push to glorify and even sexualize vampires is just cacs trying to embellish their true nature.

These are movies you would never see being made in an African Hollywood. We don't have that deep cultural trope of pale-skinned mutant creatures to draw on. And to sexualize it? Hell naw!

And why do you always see monsters that look like this in white movies

PaleMan-Legit.gif

"The pale man - Pans Labyrinth"

737.gif

"Golum - The Lord of the Rings"

2012-DEC-Mythos-Vampire-300x247.jpg

"Some vampire from some vampire movie"

Crawlies.jpg

"Crawlers - The Descent"

Voldemort_at_Malfoy_Manor_Chapter_1.jpg

"Voldermont - The Harry Potter Series"

Doesn't it look like an extreme version of a white face? The soulless blue eyes.The nose so narrow it's barely a slit. The lips so flat they look like a gash cut into the face. The skin so pale and thin you can see the veins underneath :scust:

There's a reason all these creatures look so familiar brehs. Deep down cacs literally see themselves as white devils. That's why the bristle at the name.

The depth in this post :whew:

3dAmXG2.gif

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Our idea of looking up in the sky, comes from dopamine effects ng our spacial ability more so them then nonwhites. This is why brown people of the past saw god as nature and everywhere, but now we associate heaven and hell with actual places, up or down..
giphy.gif

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Yeah but, it was something else that made this "white skin" to happen. It couldn't have been just evolution because there would be snow in these areas, and you still need dark skin to protect against the uv light bouncing off of the snow. If anything its more concentrated when the sunrays hit something highly reflective like snow or water, so they should have kept their color. They would have gotton lighter because of the areas being further away from the equator but not enough to lose damn near all of your melanin.

They use the term light skin in these articles(this isn't the first time this has been known. I read an article from 2-3 years ago) to ignore the fact that it isn't just light skin, it almost melaninless. That doesn't sound like something nature would do. Have you seen the video of people under a UV bulb, and how the sun sees them? The whites, had horrible skin, while the brown people of all shades didn't. I think something major happened but, we aren't told about it because it would fukk up those in power. That's another topic though.

And no, I don't hate white people. Just in case you are one of those who call you militant or hate whites when you question anything about whites?

You have a point. It wasn't just the cold weather. Eskimos are fairly dark. In fact extreme cold temperatures have the same effect as sunlight and you can get a tan from being exposed to cold.

What major thing do u thinkshappened? This is the best place to come out with ur opinions.