Wait a second, new research shows that blacks created cacs 8,000 years ago.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
You have a point. It wasn't just the cold weather. Eskimos are fairly dark. In fact extreme cold temperatures have the same effect as sunlight and you can get a tan from being exposed to cold.

What major thing do u thinkshappened? This is the best place to come out with ur opinions.

If it wasn't the cold weather what was it?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So the next practical step is to look at that time period 6,000 BC - 5,700 BC and see what events and climates occurred during this era.

There was something other than natural selection that caused the light skin/blue eye gene from Northern Europe to develop and spread much quicker.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
morlock mutants......
wat6rr.jpg

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Cacs are albinos.

Higher likelyhood of being sterile.
Higher likelyhood of mental disorders
Freckles, Melanoma spots,
Red hair, Brown hair, Blonde hair,
Blue eyes, Green eyes, Hazel eyes
Pale skin

look up ocular albinism,
vitiligo is the precursor to full fledged albinism.
melanin > vitiligo > albinism

Those are the traits cacs and albinos have in common.

White scientist will tell you pale skin is evolutionary. So how come white people get snow sun burn? Eskimos have lived in the cold for thousands of years and yet their still dark skinned.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have a point. It wasn't just the cold weather. Eskimos are fairly dark. In fact extreme cold temperatures have the same effect as sunlight and you can get a tan from being exposed to cold.

What major thing do u thinkshappened? This is the best place to come out with ur opinions.
Its a mix of religious, and just oddball thinking. I think the person we call Cain was the first white person. I think he turned white as a mark, and for people not to touch him. You know the story of Cain, so I won't go into all of that. I just dont like to go too deep with it because it may sound like I'm hating whites and using the bible like Hebrew Israelites, and I'm not. I do think that story of Adam, and Eve, and their children, was a major story told around the world, and it had a deeper meaning then most are led to believe. I really think there are other dimensions with beings in them that effect us. Some call them angels, devils or spirits but, I think they are just beings that are on another frequency or dimension, and can dwell in our frequency, so they manipulate society to their liking.

It may sound crazy but think about this, quantum mechanics rest on the string theory. That theory says the universe has multiple dimensions that have different versions of us doing everything possible for the dimension we are dwelling in. Then take into account our brain works by electric waves, and frequencies. We feel good when our brain is in a certain frequency. The same for happiness, being horny, and other emotions. Even what we see is based on frequencies. Sunlight gives off a number of light rays that move in different frequencies. We only see certain ones like red, blue, or green, because our eyes, and brain are in tune to the same frequency, but, a light like infrared is invisible to our eyes because our brains aren't in tune with those frequencies. We can feel infrared, though.

Now put the two together. Beings in another realm are able to effect us because they can tune into certain frequencies, and move between our world and theirs. They came from their dimension into ours, and caused us to fall in our ability to be spiritual or in other words be more able to access different frequencies. What we call God may be a being who resides in one of these frequencies. This is why I think the bible writes "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Cacs are albinos.

Pale skin

look up ocular albinism,

White scientist will tell you pale skin is evolutionary. So how come white people get snow sun burn? Eskimos have lived in the cold for thousands of years and yet their still dark skinned.

Most logical explanation.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Cacs are albinos.

Pale skin

look up ocular albinism,

:sas2:

wat6rr.jpg

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Its a mix of religious, and just oddball thinking. I think the person we call Cain was the first white person. I think he turned white as a mark, and for people not to touch him. You know the story of Cain, so I won't go into all of that. I just dont like to go too deep with it because it may sound like I'm hating whites and using the bible like Hebrew Israelites, and I'm not. I do think that story of Adam, and Eve, and their children, was a major story told around the world, and it had a deeper meaning then most are led to believe. I really think there are other dimensions with beings in them that effect us. Some call them angels, devils or spirits but, I think they are just beings that are on another frequency or dimension, and can dwell in our frequency, so they manipulate society to their liking.

It may sound crazy but think about this, quantum mechanics rest on the string theory. That theory says the universe has multiple dimensions that have different versions of us doing everything possible for the dimension we are dwelling in. Then take into account our brain works by electric waves, and frequencies. We feel good when our brain is in a certain frequency. The same for happiness, being horny, and other emotions. Even what we see is based on frequencies. Sunlight gives off a number of light rays that move in different frequencies. We only see certain ones like red, blue, or green, because our eyes, and brain are in tune to the same frequency, but, a light like infrared is invisible to our eyes because our brains aren't in tune with those frequencies. We can feel infrared, though.

Now put the two together. Beings in another realm are able to effect us because they can tune into certain frequencies, and move between our world and theirs. They came from their dimension into ours, and caused us to fall in our ability to be spiritual or in other words be more able to access different frequencies. What we call God may be a being who resides in one of these frequencies. This is why I think the bible writes "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I'm doubtful that the bible is anything more than just a book written to entertain people long before we had television.

But i find the rest of your post very intriguing and possibly plausible.