Wait a second, new research shows that blacks created cacs 8,000 years ago.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sexual selection sexual selection sexual selection.

If you keep mating lighter haired people with other lighter haired people. You will eventually get some lighter hair.

And it would make no sense for an African featured person living in north europe in pre historic times. . He would die just a lil faster than a cac from hypothermia because of lanky extremities that let off a lot of heat. It's perfect for Hot climates like Africa but not other places.

But these genes are all in the human genome. Blond ism, black skin, freckles, it's just recessive and not showing. Or in other cases maybe dominant because 2 black haired parents , and they suddenly have a brunette haired kid, because there were people in their families that had the brunette recessive gene. Then put together brunette can become dominant.
You don't understand, I agree with that but, WHY? In nature the things that we are sexually attracted to, are things that enhance our species to live a better life. Why would we become attracted to something different that makes your life harder. Because white skin isn't a good barrier to the sun, skin cancer is almost inevitable (not now, but back then it would have been), even in northern climates, sickness such as kidney stones because having little active vitamin d in your bloodstream makes it hard for your body to process and make use of the calcium, so it collects in the kidneys, and you get kidney stones. Kidney stones is high in whites because of all the milk they drink, and having less active vitamin d.

I agree being lanky isn't good for the climate but, that means they would have become more stocky to conserve heat.

Again, I'm not writing all of this to say whites are the devil or anything like that, I look at them as the new kid in this family but, what I want to know is why is he so different, and go against the theory of evolution, survival of the fittest.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Why are people repeating stuff that was already said? :patrice:

Like yall not bringing anything new to the discussion.

Full article

7 APRIL, 2015 - 00:49 LIZLEAFLOOR
White Skin Developed in Europe Only As Recently as 8,000 Years Ago Say Anthropologists
The myriad of skin tones and eye colors that humans express around the world are interesting and wonderful in their variety. Research continues on how humans acquired the traits they now have and when, in order to complete the puzzle that is our ancient human history. Now, a recent analysis by anthropologists suggests that the light skin color and the tallness associated with European genetics are relatively recent traits to the continent.

An international team of researchers as headed by Harvard University’s Dr. Iain Mathieson put forth a study at the 84th annual meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists recently.

Based on 83 human samples from Holocene Europe as analyzed under the 1000 Genomes Project, it is now found that for the majority of the time that humans have lived in Europe, the people had dark skin, and the genes signifying light skin only appear within the past 8,000 years. This recent and relatively quick process of natural selection suggests to researchers that the traits which spread rapidly were advantageous within that environment, according to the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).

This dramatic evidence suggests modern Europeans do not appear as their long ancient ancestors did.

MORE

Spreading Genetics
The samples are derived from a wide range of ancient populations, rather than a few individuals, and they supplied researchers with five specific genes associated with skin color and diet.

AAAS reports that the “modern humans who came out of Africa to originally settle Europe about 40,000 years are presumed to have had dark skin, which is advantageous in sunny latitudes. And the new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today. […]

Then, the first farmers from the Near East arrived in Europe; they carried both genes for light skin. As they interbred with the indigenous hunter-gatherers, one of their light-skin genes swept through Europe, so that central and southern Europeans also began to have lighter skin. The other gene variant, SLC45A2, was at low levels until about 5800 years ago when it swept up to high frequency.”

This differed from the situation farther north. Ancient remains from southern Sweden 7,700 years ago were found to have the gene variants indicating light skin and blonde hair, and another gene, HERC2/OCA2,which causes blue eyes. This indicated to researchers that ancient hunter-gatherers of northern Europe were already pale and blue-eyed. This light skin trait would have been advantageous in the regions of less sunlight.

Natural Selection
Mathieson and colleagues do not specify in the study why the genes were favored and spread as quickly as they did, but it is suggested that Vitamin D absorption likely played a role. Ancient hunter-gatherers in Europe also could not digest milk 8,000 years ago. The ability to do so only came about 4,300 years ago.

Paleoanthropologist Nina Jablonski of Pennsylvania State University notes that people in less sunny climates required different skin pigmentations in order to absorb and synthesize Vitamin D. The pale skin was advantageous in the region, as well was the ability to digest milk.

“Natural selection has favored two genetic solutions to that problem—evolving pale skin that absorbs UV more efficiently or favoring lactose tolerance to be able to digest the sugars and vitamin D naturally found in milk,” writes AAAS.

This new research follows related studies on pre-agricultural European genomes and modern humans in Europe before the rise of farming.

Read more: http://www.ancient-origins.net/news...only-recently-8000-years-020287#ixzz3Wl8TuEdf
Follow us: @ancientorigins on Twitter | ancientoriginsweb on Facebook

Truth200

Banned
Daps
article-1387468-0C156FBA00000578-128_468x470.jpg

2euicgo.jpg

Cn0spUF.jpg

black-white-twins3.jpg

igbo-albino.jpg

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a mix of religious, and just oddball thinking. I think the person we call Cain was the first white person. I think he turned white as a mark, and for people not to touch him. You know the story of Cain, so I won't go into all of that. I just dont like to go too deep with it because it may sound like I'm hating whites and using the bible like Hebrew Israelites, and I'm not. I do think that story of Adam, and Eve, and their children, was a major story told around the world, and it had a deeper meaning then most are led to believe. I really think there are other dimensions with beings in them that effect us. Some call them angels, devils or spirits but, I think they are just beings that are on another frequency or dimension, and can dwell in our frequency, so they manipulate society to their liking.

It may sound crazy but think about this, quantum mechanics rest on the string theory. That theory says the universe has multiple dimensions that have different versions of us doing everything possible for the dimension we are dwelling in. Then take into account our brain works by electric waves, and frequencies. We feel good when our brain is in a certain frequency. The same for happiness, being horny, and other emotions. Even what we see is based on frequencies. Sunlight gives off a number of light rays that move in different frequencies. We only see certain ones like red, blue, or green, because our eyes, and brain are in tune to the same frequency, but, a light like infrared is invisible to our eyes because our brains aren't in tune with those frequencies. We can feel infrared, though.

Now put the two together. Beings in another realm are able to effect us because they can tune into certain frequencies, and move between our world and theirs. They came from their dimension into ours, and caused us to fall in our ability to be spiritual or in other words be more able to access different frequencies. What we call God may be a being who resides in one of these frequencies. This is why I think the bible writes "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I made a thread about frequencies a while back.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/in-t...word-was-with-god-and-the-word-was-god.94472/
...but was the word, a word? Or was it a Frequency?

If molecules are made up of atoms...

atoms are made up of a nucleus, protons, and neutrons that orbit the nucleus...

How does an atom, with all that free space inside, compose a solid?

atom.jpg

ATOMS ARE SMALL SOLAR SYSTEMS BOUND BY FORCE.

Like the SOLAR SYSTEM, ATOMS consists of space...

OBJECTS dont mesh together...NOT because they are SOLID but BECAUSE of the FORCE of the ATOMS.

IF the FORCE of those ATOMS are changed...the OBJECTS are CHANGED.

Matter DOESN'T EXIST!? Matter consists of FREQUENCIES. :wow:

Our thoughts give out FREQUENCIES

Our emotions give out FREQUENCIES

We give positive vibes and we give negative vibes.

We can change DNA with FREQUENCY

How were the PYRAMIDS made to last over 4,300 YEARS through Natural Disasters yet buildings made with modern technology and science crumble during earth quakes? :wow:

"ARE WE BORN NOT KNOWING, OR ARE WE BORN KNOWING ALL???
ARE WE GROWING WISER, OR ARE WE JUST GROWING TALL???"
-Damien Marley

Why are the SAME PATTERNS found throughout different forms of life?

250px-Fibonacci_spiral_34.svg.png

golden-spiral-applied-photography-21.jpg

Picture-14-450x299.png

IreneGoldenRatio.jpg

spiral-galaxy.jpg

How are we able to make perfectly GEOMETRIC SHAPES from music?

cymatics.jpg

Can the FREQUENCIES in music HEAL...

Can the FREQUENCIES in music HARM???

What did our ANCESTORS know that we DON'T KNOW?????????

:thinking:

Video showing how frequencies played under sand that sits on a diaphragm can create different patterns.

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now ask yourself, if these white children are a minority in a black family, why did they all come together to have sex with each other, and ultimately create the white race? This is why I say something deliberately happened, if it was just evolution, the white kids would just blend back in with the blacks, and most people would still be black.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SpeaktotheMods All that makes sense. Frequency create physical forms in things where sand is on a speaker, and different frequencies give different forms of the sand. You probably seen this but, just in case:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Now ask yourself, if these white children are a minority in a black family, why did they all come together to have sex with each other, and ultimately create the white race? This is why I say something deliberately happened, if it was just evolution, the white kids would just blend back in with the blacks, and most people would still be black.

Honestly i don't have the answers as to why black people can create cacs but white people can't create black people.

That's why i made the thread because i wanted us to learn from each other.

We live in world full of race problems over different shades of pigment how sad is that?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly i don't have the answers as to why black people can create cacs but white people can't create black people.

That's why i made the thread because i wanted us to learn from each other.

We live in world full of race problems over shades of different shades of pigment how sad is that?
Nah, it was a rhetorical question. I wasnt coming at you, I know you just wanted a convo to learn, to figure it out yourself, and find the answer. We're brothers of the same mind, I do too!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This place can be the black st0rmfr0nt sometimes lmao still love you guys though

you could make that claim if someone was starting this info to say another group was inferior or superior to the other, but so far I dont think anyone has done that. I could be wrong though.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The SLC24A5 gene's derived threonine or Ala111Thr allele (rs1426654[3]) has been shown to be a major factor in the light skin tone of Europeans compared to Africans, and is believed to represent as much as 25–40% of the average skin tone difference between Europeans andWest Africans.[4][1] It has been the subject of recent selection in Western Eurasia, and is fixed in European populations.[5][6][7]....

... It is theorised that selection for the derived allele is based on the need for sunlight to produce the essential nutrient vitamin D. In northerly latitudes, where there is less sun, greater requirement for body coverage due to colder climate, and frequently, diets poor in vitamin D, making lighter skin more suitable for survival.[10] Tests for this variation have obvious application to forensic science.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5

SLC45A2 is a transporter protein that mediates melanin synthesis. SLC45A2 is also a melanocyte differentiation antigen that is expressed in a high percentage of melanoma cell lines. A similar sequence gene in medaka, 'B,' encodes a transporter that mediates melanin synthesis. Mutations in this gene are a cause of oculocutaneous albinism type 4. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms.[3]

In melanocytic cell types, the SLC45A2 gene is regulated by microphthalmia-associated transcription factor.[4][5]

SLC45A2 has been found to play a role in pigmentation in several species. In humans, it has been identified as a factor in the light skin of Europeans and as an ancestry-informative marker(AIM) for distinguishing Sri Lankan from European ancestry.[6] SLC45A2 is the so-called cream gene responsible in horses for buckskin, palomino and cremello coloration, while a mutation in this gene underlies the white tigervariant.[7]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC45A2

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

because maybe when these genetic mutations occurred, they were made to live with the others who were like them and they would also mate exclusively with others with the same condition.

to quote from an article Cinna linked:

Why were these doves white? Because white symbolizes peace, purity, serenity, and other good stuff. But here's the thing: There are no pure-white doves in the natural world. The ones that were released were the result of hundreds of years of domestication and breeding, creating these freakishly white birds for use as pets, and for release at weddings and other ceremonies.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...peace-doves-attacked-birds-rome-vatican-pope/

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
because maybe when these genetic mutations occurred, they were made to live with the others who were like them and they would also mate exclusively with others with the same condition.

to quote from an article Cinna linked:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...peace-doves-attacked-birds-rome-vatican-pope/

Hey, have you seen this site before?

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm

I remember seeing it after watching that Leo Muhammad video when it was posted a couple months ago.