Wait a second, new research shows that blacks created cacs 8,000 years ago.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@CinnaSlim add this site to your bookmarks too.

http://www.journeytoforever.org/farm_library/price/price9.html

excerpt:

A study of 984 teeth of thirty-one individuals revealed that only three teeth had ever been attacked by tooth decay, or 0.3 per cent. Only one individual had dental caries.

As one travels down the West Nile and later along the western border of Ethiopia many unique tribes are met. A typical negroid type of the upper Nile region is shown in Fig. 42. Members of these tribes wear little or no clothing. They have splendid physiques and high immunity to dental caries.

FIG. 42. The reward of obeying nature's laws of nutrition is illustrated in this west Nile tribe in Belgian Congo. Note the breadth of the dental arches and the finely proportioned features. Their bodies are as well built as their heads. Exceedingly few teeth have been attacked by dental caries while on their native foods.
Fig.42.jpg

Where the members of the African tribes had attached themselves to coffee plantations aad were provided with the imported foods of white flour, sugar, polished rice and canned goods, tooth decay became rampant. This is typically illustrated in Fig. 44.

Fig.44.jpg

FIG. 44. Wherever the Africans have adopted the foods of modern commerce, dental caries was active, thus destroying large numbers of the teeth and causing great suffering. The cases shown here are typical of workers on plantations which largely use imported foods.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What then was the environmental factor that made white skin and blonde hair so beneficial? Unless by natural selection you mean sexual selection.

This whole thread talks about how white skin blue eyes isn't superior to more melanized skin and eyes. So why did this gene spread so quickly?

Like @aaaaaaa mentioned those phenotypes would be more likely to spread underground. One benefit that wasn't mentioned in the thread was that it is easier to identify and see blemishes, cuts, bites and infections on lighter skin. Especially since having less melanin can cause a lot of skin issues.

That is kind of a contradiction.

Light skin means more skin problems AND because the skin is light you can SEE the skin problems easier.

But if the skin was dark you would not have the skin problems to begin with. S having light skin is not really a benefit in that regard.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
That is kind of a contradiction.

Light skin means more skin problems AND because the skin is light you can SEE the skin problems easier.

But if the skin was dark you would not have the skin problems to begin with. S having light skin is not really a benefit in that regard.
Yeah, it's kinda like a double edge sword. Life has balance. It gives and it takes.

But I'm saying with light skin you can see things that weren't caused by UVs. Like acne, bug bites, cuts and bruises, veins, etc. You have more indications to work with.

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Maybe some thirsty nikkaz fukked sub human neanderthal creatures on their travels and their offspring became more intelligent, civilized and diverse :troll:

Last edited:

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
Cacs spread cause we make vitamin D by absorbing sun through the skin and when you're closer to the poles, having whiter skin is an advantage cause the sun's rays are weaker/days are shorter there.

No serious scientists denies the original human came out of africa and was black tho.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Which keeps me coming back to the question, why were they forced to live with each other, and go north?

because they were shunned because of their white skin, and probably thought to be cursed with that condition. I assume they went north because the non-albino natives were very hostile towards them which would have made it even more difficult to survive.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
because they were shunned because of their white skin, and probably thought to be cursed with that condition. I assume they went north because the non-albino natives were very hostile towards them which would have made it even more difficult to survive.

Sounds logical...

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
During the time the gene for light skin was spreading (6,000 BC - 5,600 BC) it was actually getting warmer. The Glaciers were melting and sea levels were rising.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_environmental_history

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_climatic_optimum

I was going to hit you with those links earlier but got caught up. Spent about an hour clicking and looking at random wiki pages and websites. From 6200 to 5500 BC Europe was on fire, literally. Part of England and Ireland went underwater and broke up the land bridge that connected them to the continent. Mega tsunamis causing landslides and floods. Came across that part about the Sahara and how the start of desertification there caused people to go to the Nile, which led to the rise of ancient kingdoms like Egypt. I would like to see a world map from that time period.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I was going to hit you with those links earlier but got caught up. Spent about an hour clicking and looking at random wiki pages and websites. From 6200 to 5500 BC Europe was on fire, literally. Part of England and Ireland went underwater and broke up the land bridge that connected them to the continent. Mega tsunamis causing landslides and floods. Came across that part about the Sahara and how the start of desertification there caused people to go to the Nile, which lead to the rise of ancient kingdoms like Egypt. I would like to see a world map from that time period.

it's probably in the Vatican archives with a bunch of other shyt we aren't allowed to see

:mjcry:

article-2286483-18589DC7000005DC-239_634x400.jpg

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Then there's the whole vampire obsession. Vampire regularly live in caves, they're deathly pale, they're are allergic to the sun, and they're driven by insane blood-thirst....Come on now :stopitslime:
I think the whole push to glorify and even sexualize vampires is just cacs trying to embellish their true nature.
:deadmanny:

:bryan: