Wait a second, new research shows that blacks created cacs 8,000 years ago.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yeah but, it was something else that made this "white skin" to happen. It couldn't have been just evolution because there would be snow in these areas, and you still need dark skin to protect against the uv light bouncing off of the snow. If anything its more concentrated when the sunrays hit something highly reflective like snow or water, so they should have kept their color. They would have gotton lighter because of the areas being further away from the equator but not enough to lose damn near all of your melanin.

They use the term light skin in these articles(this isn't the first time this has been known. I read an article from 2-3 years ago) to ignore the fact that it isn't just light skin, it almost melaninless. That doesn't sound like something nature would do. Have you seen the video of people under a UV bulb, and how the sun sees them? The whites, had horrible skin, while the brown people of all shades didn't. I think something major happened but, we aren't told about it because it would fukk up those in power. That's another topic though.

And no, I don't hate white people. Just in case you are one of those who call you militant or hate whites when you question anything about whites?
I read that it was because of the cloudy overcast environment, that made lighter skin more beneficial because it's easier to absorb vitamin D. And something about a wheat based diet. I have to look it up again.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read that it was because of the cloudy overcast environment, that made lighter skin more beneficial because it's easier to absorb vitamin D. And something about a wheat based diet. I have to look it up again.
Yeah, I read that too but that sounds like bullshyt to me. First, it has been shown dark skin makes vitamin d well enough, and dark skin people aren't low in it(in general). It was the type of testing done that showed us as having low levels. The whole theory of cloudy environment, and wheat based diet, is based on the theory Dark skin doesn't make enough vitamin d, but this has been proving wrong. I really think someone knows the truth somewhere about white skins introduction into our world.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/201...vitamin-d-test-misdiagnosed-african-americans

How A Vitamin D Test Misdiagnosed African-Americans
NOVEMBER 20, 2013

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
subs, science is awesome

I always assumed the lighter skin was mainly attributed to humans (who were all brown/darkskin) interbreeding with Neanderthals (every scientist pretty much agrees they had light skin)

I think thats what this article may be trying to say but I have to do some more research to verify

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:wow: at Michael Jackson, I've never seen those pictures before.....his skin was turning when he had an Afro and an African nose.... . :ohhh:

All these years, I will say for me personally, I finally believe he had vitiligo, and bleach was more of a way of finishing the process versus being a two toned international pop star ..... :leostare: ... I believe him now.

Last edited:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how ostracized and inhumanely treated the first "cacs" were.

I wonder that sometimes.

Homo-sapiens (modern humans) are about 200,000 years old and only recently did the Moors (essentially the last black global force) get defeated in 1492. Feels like from that until now is trying to keep us from getting back on top again and we're slowly but surely making the turnaround. Who knows, I could be way off but the shyt has me :lupe: from time to time.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
images