Wait a second, new research shows that blacks created cacs 8,000 years ago.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
On some real shyt though I really wonder what happened to our brothers up in those caves. They left as brave, dark skinned explorers and came back as these ugly de-melinated savages.

You all ever seen the movie The Descent. It's about a group of girls that go cave diving and get attacked by these pale-skinned, mutant cave-dwelling savages. It turns out that they cave mutants were actually previous explorers who got stuck down there and, through years of inbreeding and cannibalism, evolved into what can basically be called supercacs.

cf7b1723497d785c_TheDescent.gif

the-descent-o.gif

This movie is such a good analogy for the creation of white people you would think it was a made by coli production. I think movies like this are a sub-conscious way for white people to confront what they are.

People have always used stories az a way to deal with large cultural issues. Whether it's The Bible or American Sniper, there are stories we tell ourselves so we can deal with and understand what's going on. Now it would be a bit silly to take one movie and make a claim like that but there is such a large volume of movies and books that follow the same trope that it must be some sub-conscious drive. When you watch a movie like The Hills Have Eyes doesn't it feel like you've seen it a dozen times. Yet another inbred family of mutant redneck killers :camby:. It's the same thing over and over.

Then there's the whole vampire obsession. Vampire regularly live in caves, they're deathly pale, they're are allergic to the sun, and they're driven by insane blood-thirst....Come on now :stopitslime:
I think the whole push to glorify and even sexualize vampires is just cacs trying to embellish their true nature.

These are movies you would never see being made in an African Hollywood. We don't have that deep cultural trope of pale-skinned mutant creatures to draw on. And to sexualize it? Hell naw!

And why do you always see monsters that look like this in white movies

PaleMan-Legit.gif

"The pale man - Pans Labyrinth"

737.gif

"Golum - The Lord of the Rings"

2012-DEC-Mythos-Vampire-300x247.jpg

"Some vampire from some vampire movie"

Crawlies.jpg

"Crawlers - The Descent"

Voldemort_at_Malfoy_Manor_Chapter_1.jpg

"Voldermont - The Harry Potter Series"

Doesn't it look like an extreme version of a white face? The soulless blue eyes.The nose so narrow it's barely a slit. The lips so flat they look like a gash cut into the face. The skin so pale and thin you can see the veins underneath :scust:

There's a reason all these creatures look so familiar brehs. Deep down cacs literally see themselves as white devils. That's why the bristle at the name.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Once you put on the glasses it's everywhere

Before this looks like a funny picture of a demanding college course

funny-scary-monster-cave.jpg

After, you can see the cacs history and self image in the way they potray this anemic soulless cave creature emerging from the dark

Truth200

Banned
Daps
On some real shyt though I really wonder what happened to our brothers up in those caves. They left as brave, dark skinned explorers and came back as these ugly de-melinated savages.

You all ever seen the movie The Descent. It's about a group of girls that go cave diving and get attacked by these pale-skinned, mutant cave-dwelling savages. It turns out that they cave mutants were actually previous explorers who got stuck down there and, through years of inbreeding and cannibalism, evolved into what can basically be called supercacs. :merchant:

cf7b1723497d785c_TheDescent.gif

I had nightmares as a kid Pinhead was following me around....:sadcam:

tumblr_mbcobqf5O71rdq2opo1_500.gif

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Why Birds Attacked the Peace Doves in Rome
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...peace-doves-attacked-birds-rome-vatican-pope/

This is an interesting read when you look at it in the perspective of nature.

White animals don't usually live long in the wild. They are easy targets and are usually weak or blind.

White people made the color white as a symbol of love and peace and holiness as protection, because they were being persecuted and in reality it is a symbol of weakness where black is strength.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically. Look at albinism and vitiligo. Mutations are how we get our genetic diversity. Survival of the fittest is how it spreads or how it used to. It's really more about how you can adapt to your environment.
Yeah but, it was something else that made this "white skin" to happen. It couldn't have been just evolution because there would be snow in these areas, and you still need dark skin to protect against the uv light bouncing off of the snow. If anything its more concentrated when the sunrays hit something highly reflective like snow or water, so they should have kept their color. They would have gotton lighter because of the areas being further away from the equator but not enough to lose damn near all of your melanin.

They use the term light skin in these articles(this isn't the first time this has been known. I read an article from 2-3 years ago) to ignore the fact that it isn't just light skin, it almost melaninless. That doesn't sound like something nature would do. Have you seen the video of people under a UV bulb, and how the sun sees them? The whites, had horrible skin, while the brown people of all shades didn't. I think something major happened but, we aren't told about it because it would fukk up those in power. That's another topic though.

And no, I don't hate white people. Just in case you are one of those who call you militant or hate whites when you question anything about whites?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did other races come into place ?y'all know the world is much bigger than 'black" and 'white" right?
Its really not. East Asians are the only different group. It goes like this. From oldest to most recent. Black, East Asian, white. The difference is black can also offshoot into other groups like Polynesians, and Aborigines, but people will debate that one, and I don't feel like going into that shyt.

Essentially the world was all brown with different facial, and body features, but basically the same until around 6,000 years ago when the "white man" came on the scene, and changed everything. We are living in the white mans version of civilization as he's been ruling for thousands of years. But in real time his reign has been short compared to all the other civilizations like Indian, and different African civilizations with Egypt being the pennacle.

Imaging how life!was before this, we would never know. Think about that:ohhh:. We think the way we do because its how our conquerors thought, and we adapted to it. At one time the world thought differently about every aspect of life. I wonder what is after this version:dwillhuh: