Wack100: Tory Lanez’s lawyer has video proof that Tory didn’t shoot Megan Thee Stallion.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Here u go. One of his charges

"assault with a semiautomatic handgun".

You don't understand the law :snoop:

Him simply aiming the gun at her and not firing would still be deemed as "assault" :snoop:

Tory didn't need to fire a single bullet at Megan nor did they need to prove he did for him to be got on an assault charge :snoop:

If he was charged for shooting Megan a battery charge would have been included with the assault charge. It wasn't.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

I mean anyone with a brain pretty much could figure out what happened.
But nobody cares about black men
So goal post will be moved.
Alot of somehow blaming Tory for something. Being alive, being short, being bald, hanging out with women, arguing, etc

But I'm pretty sure actual footage will come out in some years.
There's cameras everywhere.

But that innocent man will still be in prison

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to figure out if I'm the only one that understood what wack was saying.
Or am I the only one that misunderstood.

Torys legal team and A friend of wack has seen the footage. They don't have the footage because the owner won't release to them
If they've been allowed to view the footage, then they can absolutely subpoena the minor owner of the video as well as their parents - and either request: 1) testimony in camera; 2) an affidavit authenticating the video and chain of custody; 3) have them testify openly just for the purposes of authenticating the video.

You can't just withhold evidence when both parties are aware of it :unimpressed:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"I wanted to present testimony at trial * * *" bullshyt :mjlol:
The prosecutor isn't the only party that could have called him at trial.

If he has exculpatory testimony, as an eye witness who was identified by the state and the defense prior to the trial - he should have been called by the defense.

Unless Tory plans on filing an IAC (ineffective assistance of counsel) claim or believes he has some other grounds for post-conviction relief, he's stuck.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

Dude is already lying.
The defense counsel himself confirmed that he didn’t call on him because he deemed his testimony not conclusive to the defenses case. The fukking DA asked for a continuance in order to prepare for his testimony which Tory’s defense declined.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This was and will always be the common sense story. He couldn’t testify because Tory touched the gun too and that alone was enough for his charges. Meg should fry for that story she came up with. They both technically caused the gun to go off, But Kelsey introduced the weapon into the equation.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
This was and will always be the common sense story. He couldn’t testify because Tory touched the gun too and that alone was enough for his charges. Meg should fry for that story she came up with. They both technically caused the gun to go off, But Kelsey introduced the weapon into the equation.

Where does Sean Kelly fit in all of this?
Seeing as though he was the defense’s witness after all.