Wack100: Tory Lanez’s lawyer has video proof that Tory didn’t shoot Megan Thee Stallion.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They probably could. But if the witness isn't cooperating or if the real issue is something about her being a minor... This could be court could use that to not obtain the video.

That's a good point tho.

And y'all keep talking about wacks history. Please explain.

I'm usually more surprised how tied in wack is with everything and everybody.
It's like how fat Joe is involved in every story
Nothing to explain as Wack is a liar & generally what he says is to keep his name out there.

It makes zero sense for Tory team not to subpoena the tape. Even if the person refuses (possible jail time) it just would look better on appeal

It’s not plausible his attorneys said :manny:

That’s basically what you’re saying

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
NYPICHPDPICT000042520056.jpg

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Lol you know what you right

Would the court be legally obligated to if they were made aware by the defense?

Either way how many of Wack stories will you believe without proof?
I mean what story has Wack told that was a lie? He has this rep of being cap or a liar, but I can't think of a story he lied about.

nikkas thought he was lying about Nip until it was verified. I haven't seen him miss yet.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Bullshyt, States fight to not allow evidence everyday.
If the state fought to prevent evidence from being admitted in court, we would've heard about it.

Unless Tory's lawyers comes forward and says they had video evidence that wasn't allowed in court, I dont believe anything wack says.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nothing to explain as Wack is a liar & generally what he says is to keep his name out there.

It makes zero sense for Tory team not to subpoena the tape. Even if the person refuses (possible jail time) it just would look better on appeal

It’s not plausible his attorneys said :manny:

That’s basically what you’re saying

I'm not saying that.

I'm saying y'all acting like this has never happened before.

There's literally a witness that didn't get to testify.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
They probably could. But if the witness isn't cooperating or if the real issue is something about her being a minor... This could be court could use that to not obtain the video.

That's a good point tho.

And y'all keep talking about wacks history. Please explain.

I'm usually more surprised how tied in wack is with everything and everybody.
It's like how fat Joe is involved in every story
Breh, this what I'm saying. When I first heard of Wack after the Stitches shyt, I was like everyone else and thought he was just a manager nikka.

Then I got on clubhouse and started being in these rooms he would come in and I just watched. I watched how these artists and managers and execs treated him.

They do not treat him like a no-name peon. He's brought multiple artists thru including Kanye......and they ALL treat him with the utmost respect. They all have stories how he was there when they started, how he helped them when they were coming up, helped them with their deal, kept them from getting packed out, etc.

He was rich before he got in rap. He regularly hoe sure knight even before he was locked up. Sure was borrowing money from him after deathrow fell.

There's something up with this guy.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i still think meg homegirl had more of a motive at that moment to try to shoot meg, than tory did

oh well :yeshrug:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Breh, this what I'm saying. When I first heard of Wack after the Stitches shyt, I was like everyone else and thought he was just a manager nikka.

Then I got on clubhouse and started being in these rooms he would come in and I just watched. I watched how these artists and managers and execs treated him.

They do not treat him like a no-name peon. He's brought multiple artists thru including Kanye......and they ALL treat him with the utmost respect. They all have stories how he was there when they started, how he helped them when they were coming up, helped them with their deal, kept them from getting packed out, etc.

He was rich before he got in rap. He regularly hoe sure knight even before he was locked up. Sure was borrowing money from him after deathrow fell.

There's something up with this guy.

Yea... That's the strangest thing that people aren't getting.
This nikka seems to be well connected.

Does he like to cause trouble and talk...yes.

Could he have info on a lot of things that happens in the entertainment industry, especially in California... Yes