Wack100: Tory Lanez’s lawyer has video proof that Tory didn’t shoot Megan Thee Stallion.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The statement from the bodyguard claimed that Megan got out of the car and Tory brought her back. Then he said Tory revealed that he was sleeping with both to get them to fight.

The overwhelming narrative at the time was that Megan and kelsey were fighting over the gun, and that megan was atleast partially responsible for getting shot. You even had a false narrative that Megan tested positive for gunshot residue.

Sir...that could be something that was said, but guarantee no one here has heard the bolded.
I think I even heard people on the Tory fanbase side saying that Meg should have been tested for gsr because she wasn't. If I remember correctly

The story is that Meg was away from the car.
So someone, Kelsey or Tory shot her.
And that it was Tory because meg said it was Tory.
That's it

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I'm confused...

The pro Megan people seem to be saying, "we don't care if there's evidence proving Tory didn't shoot Megan. Leave him in jail for being stupid".

Is this what you guys saying?
I’m not pro Megan at all. But his driver statement doesn’t exonerate him. Just gives another person who from what I read has immunity in this case. Release the fukking tape already. sheesh

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
No one is saying this

I’m not pro Megan at all. But his driver statement doesn’t exonerate him. Just gives another person who from what I read has immunity in this case. Release the fukking tape already. sheesh

Thing is, the narrative was that Tory had the gun and shot it at Megan's feet while telling her to dance. I can see him getting 10 years for doing that.

But if it's as I think k it's being suggested that Kelsey had the gun, and Tory was wrestling with her to keep her from doing something crazy, there's no way that man should be serving 10 years.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Thing is, the narrative was that Tory had the gun and shot it at Megan's feet while telling her to dance. I can see him getting 10 years for doing that.

But if it's as I think k it's being suggested that Kelsey had the gun, and Tory was wrestling with her to keep her from doing something crazy, there's no way that man should be serving 10 years.
How about you serve the 10 for him and let him be free since you care so much

mag357

Superstar
Daps

How about you serve the 10 for him and let him be free since you care so much

Look at that bolded
Look at that response

That's an emotional response when all dude was trying to do was use logic about why that black man shouldn't be in prison. Smh.

These can't be black men on this site
Smh.
shyt is embarrassing

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Basically what anyone with half a brain should’ve assumed.

Nothing added up except this result. Other chick was even on the stand trying not to say anything that would incriminate herself.. Megan ass was cheating on her nikka with Tory, who was also fukking the friend and probably Kylie Jenner too.

This is a legal, court ordered document signed by buddy. The only sober witness that did not fight and did not touch a gun.