Wack100: Tory Lanez’s lawyer has video proof that Tory didn’t shoot Megan Thee Stallion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dude is already lying.
The defense counsel himself confirmed that he didn’t call on him because he deemed his testimony not conclusive to the defenses case. The fukking DA asked for a continuance in order to prepare for his testimony which Tory’s defense declined.
hold up now.

Again, we know that the eye witness flipped testimony from helping defense to helping the prosecutor and Kelsey got immunity

This shyt stinks.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
He put the gun in Kelsey’s hand. That’s why they called him up. The man has no reason to switch up.
He said he saw tory screaming and shooting a gun. If the defense knew he’d say that, why not call up the driver? He’s guilty of his charges technically of discharging a weapon but the story painted is foul as hell.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
He put the gun in Kelsey’s hand. That’s why they called him up. The man has no reason to switch up.

Nah bro definitely switched his story up.
That sht he said on the stand was some confused mumbo jumbo.
I know the state got to his ass.

He didn't actually says he saw Kelsey with a gun

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
hold up now.

Again, we know that the eye witness flipped testimony from helping defense to helping the prosecutor and Kelsey got immunity

This shyt stinks.

She was granted “use immunity” meaning they can’t use her testimony to persecute her for a crime. That does not mean further evidence can’t land her in hot water.
If we’re gonna use the paid off aspect, then that can go for Kelsey in favor of Tory as well. Considering her initial statements and private texts identified Tory as the shooter. It can go both ways.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
He said he saw tory screaming and shooting a gun. If the defense knew he’d say that, why not call up the driver? He’s guilty of his charges technically of discharging a weapon but the story painted is foul as hell.

Honestly bro... I know the neighbor dude made up the story after the DA talked to him.

That story he told was to make that Discharging firearm charge stick.
Knowing that Tory did not shoot meg.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Honestly bro... I know the neighbor dude made up the story after the DA talked to him.

That story he told was to make that Discharging firearm charge stick.
Knowing that Tory did not shoot meg.
Yep. Everyone saw apparently the prosecutor meeting with the witness before and after he shows up in court. shyt doesn’t smell right at all.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Everyone saw apparently the prosecutor meeting with the witness before and after he shows up in court. shyt doesn’t smell right at all.

I just be wanting everybody to know... Just how we see Cops as dirty scumbag, pieces of sht.
That will cover up and hide things.

The whole system is like that. It's corrupt.

Sean Kelly had a clear view of everything from his window. Got on the stand and became Mr. Magoo

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I mean anyone with a brain pretty much could figure out what happened.
But nobody cares about black men
So goal post will be moved.
Alot of somehow blaming Tory for something. Being alive, being short, being bald, hanging out with women, arguing, etc

But I'm pretty sure actual footage will come out in some years.
There's cameras everywhere.

But that innocent man will still be in prison

:mjlol:YOU DO REALIZE TORY
COULD HAVE TAKEN THE STAND
AND TOLD THE WORLD
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED RIGHT?

THATS USUALLY WHAT
INNOCENT PPL DO WHEN FACING
A DECADE IN JAIL.

:devil:
:evil: