Wack100: Tory Lanez’s lawyer has video proof that Tory didn’t shoot Megan Thee Stallion.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I mean anyone with a brain pretty much could figure out what happened.
But nobody cares about black men
So goal post will be moved.
Alot of somehow blaming Tory for something. Being alive, being short, being bald, hanging out with women, arguing, etc

But I'm pretty sure actual footage will come out in some years.
There's cameras everywhere.

But that innocent man will still be in prison
This statement doesn't prove anything other than the fact that Tory is retarded.

So Megan removed herself from the situation and Tory brought her back in it, then he instigated a fight between kelsey and Megan. Also according to this statement, Megan never had that gun, it was Tory and kelsey who were fighting over it when it went off.

Then in the aftermath Tory goes on to taunt and gaslight Megan publicly while defending the actual shooter.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

:mjlol:YOU DO REALIZE TORY
COULD HAVE TAKEN THE STAND
AND TOLD THE WORLD
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED RIGHT?

THATS USUALLY WHAT
INNOCENT PPL DO WHEN FACING
A DECADE IN JAIL.

:devil:
:evil:

This!

And even in this new development, the driver himself said he didn’t see who shot the gun.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

AND TOLD THE WORLD

THATS USUALLY WHAT
A DECADE IN JAIL.

I always maintain that Torey made moves like a moron leading up to the trial

He really might be remedial

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

AND TOLD THE WORLD

THATS USUALLY WHAT
A DECADE IN JAIL.

There’s no story he could’ve told where he didn’t touch the gun. :yeshrug: Him proving Meg’s story is a lie had nothing to do with his charges. But she DID lie. her ass fat though so no one will care.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

AND TOLD THE WORLD

THATS USUALLY WHAT
A DECADE IN JAIL.

Yes, and no. you can be innocent, testify and still lose. all your criminal past if it exists is up for scrutiny If you're on the stand. sometimes, shyt most of the time it's best if you stay in the defendant's chair and let your lawyer do his/her job.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

AND TOLD THE WORLD

THATS USUALLY WHAT
A DECADE IN JAIL.

No... That is not what happens.
Every time this case gets brought up I keep having to explain it isn't wise to take the stand as a defendent.

This has been the thought process in law for as long as I can remember.

It is the States job to prove you guilty. You are an innocent person sitting in the courtroom.

Tory was going to jail regardless, simply because people, including the jury, believed Meg on her word .
Nothing Tory would have said would have made a bit of difference and the prosecution would have made him look worse. That's their job. They are good at it.
Lack of sufficient evidence and conflicting testimonies should have been enough to send that black man home

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This statement doesn't prove anything other than the fact that Tory is retarded.

So Megan removed herself from the situation and Tory brought her back in it, then he instigated a fight between kelsey and Megan. Also according to this statement, Megan never had that gun, it was Tory and kelsey who were fighting over it when it went off.

Then in the aftermath Tory goes on to taunt and gaslight Megan publicly while defending the actual shooter.

I'm not understanding the story you're painting.
Megan removed herself from the situation?
Tory brought her back in?
Who said Megan had a gun?
I'm a lil confused bro . please clarify.

No matter what. The truth is the truth.
And even without the full truth, we know people are lying so you can just throw a man in jail

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No... That is not what happens.
Every time this case gets brought up I keep having to explain it isn't wise to take the stand as a defendent.

This has been the thought process in law for as long as I can remember.

It is the States job to prove you guilty. You are an innocent person sitting in the courtroom.

Tory was going to jail regardless, simply because people, including the jury, believed Meg on her word .
Nothing Tory would have said would have made a bit of difference and the prosecution would have made him look worse. That's their job. They are good at it.
Lack of sufficient evidence and conflicting testimonies should have been enough to send that black man home
You’re wrong. The state was alleging Tory shot Meg. Tory was alleging It wasnt him who shot her.

Tory did nothing to prove someone other than him shot her

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm not understanding the story you're painting.
Megan removed herself from the situation?
Tory brought her back in?
Who said Megan had a gun?
I'm a lil confused bro . please clarify.

No matter what. The truth is the truth.
And even without the full truth, we know people are lying so you can just throw a man in jail
The statement from the bodyguard claimed that Megan got out of the car and Tory brought her back. Then he said Tory revealed that he was sleeping with both to get them to fight.

The overwhelming narrative at the time was that Megan and kelsey were fighting over the gun, and that megan was atleast partially responsible for getting shot. You even had a false narrative that Megan tested positive for gunshot residue.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

Smoke and mirrors. If that happened:

1. Nothing was preventing Tory from raising that as a defence during the hearing.

2. Nothing was preventing him from relying on the witness at trial. If the witness could not make it for some compelling reason, then applying to have their witness statement admitted as hearsay evidence.

When you try admitting this stuff as evidence after the fact, that natural inference is going to be that it is a crock of shyt. The obvious answer to why someone wouldn't want to take the stand with that story is that they would be committing perjury.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You’re wrong. The state was alleging Tory shot Meg. Tory was alleging It was him who shot her.

Tory did nothing to prove someone other than him shot her

I think u meant "wasn't" in bolded.
I gotcha

Tory doesn't have to prove it wasn't him who shot her or prove someone else shot her.