Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
why the fukk would he embrace a nikka that was just waiting to catch him slippin? Pac should have let the goons handle him but dont for one second think that orlando would have hugged Pac and shown him love if they caught Pac alone.

Pac knew Baby Lane and ran into him before Vegas! This shyt was never about no DeathRow chain Pac was gettin death threats ever since he joined Death Row so he just did what any man would do and thats bomb first.

I blame Suge for not being prepared after they rushed dude...cause he sure as hell knew what time it was!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why we forgetting that this nikka Pac was a ballet dancer with the thong joints before he suddenly realized it was more profitable to be a studio gangsta :wtf:

I don't know why you dudes that wasn't even into rap back then try and comment.

Pac was wilding on tour with DU. He was pulling pistols on people and constantly getting into fights, to the point that had to repeatedly kick him off the tour. This was late 80's, early 90's.

I never bought into Pac being some kinda super gangster but to say he was a square turned studio gangster is 100% false.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as Wack :camby: this dude is constantly talking about running fades and ain't fought a single person. When people like Maino agree nothing happens. Stitches don't count because Wack was obviously protecting Game, his meal ticket. Not that I think Stitches would win but in the 1 in 1 million chance Game lost that fight, it would end his career.

Fred.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hear u bro .... But u must admit he went backwards big style ... I know he had enemies ... But there's ways to show loyalty to a crew of nikkas having your back without actually stepping over the lines .... Ie reppin the set , shouting out the set , gettin the set tattoed , jumpin there rivals ... Pretty much definition of a banger without obvious been from that hood or blasting at rivals all in the space ov 11 months..... He wanted to fit in with suge n them ....
:yeshrug:he was saying crip lingo during his thug life days. He became close to the mob so of course he'll emulate them. It's not different than Prodigy yelling out QB and getting into QB beefs even tho he's not from there. It's easy to be influenced by the people around you, good or bad.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Then why didnt he embrace Orlando Anderson instead of punching him in the face

Orlando was a fan of his music too. Heard he was actually hurt that one of his favorite rappers punched him

Im not about this 100% kumbaya shyt because its not realistic. But at the very least Pac should not have let Suge manipulate him into going hard in some stupid blood and crip war
Embrace a man (Orlando) who caught two bodies before meeting Pac, him along with his uncle were already going to kill Pac and suge in LA because of a Puffy hit. But Pac should have embraced him?:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont see anything wrong with it being said. Pac's story should be told and viewed responsibly. In other words his life should be a cautionary tale. A very talented, and beautiful human being, full of fire and vigor, yet wasted his potential on foolishness because he wasnt built to play a character who he wasnt in real life. On top of that, he chose to associate himself with people who could do nothing but bring him down instead of bringing the best out of him.

The hell you nikkas talking about,Pac died because he was everything these so called "gangstas" wish they was:wow:

The only cautionary tale here,is that the rap game is full of extorionist,and gangsters behind the scenes with no real talent like Wack100....yall gotta be kidding me with this shyt,the irony is that Pac is dead because he CHOSE not to be bullied by street nikkas pretending to businessmen like Wack....and yall got the audacity to sit here talking about "Bu bu but Wack speaking the gospel yall:mjcry:"

Pac picked the way he wanted to leave just like he said he would...yall judge Pacs life from the perspective of nikkas not willing to die for they principles,or manhood....Pac couldve lived a nice life of being extorted like a fukkboy like Game,Soulja Chris Brown and your other favorite rappers who had gansgters in they pockets for protection....he chose to speak up for himself,and call out the extorters and the cowardly who allowed themselves to be extorted:pachaha:

The cautionary tale should be,the rap game shouldve been cleansed of bum nikkas like Wack a long time ago,so RAPPERS dont have to choose whether they wanna be pussies and get extorted,or face the possibility of violence because they say no.

Must be nice on that highhorse where yall can look down om Pac,soley for the fact most of your favorite gangsta rappers simply knew how to shut up,obey,and pay.....if your favorite rappers had heart and revolutionary spirits we would have alot more dead rap nikkas....excuse me if i aint applauding these nikkas for falling in line:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pac knew exactly who Orlando was that nikka ran into Pac before vegas...them southside crips would have rushed Pac too if that was him standing there all by himself.

But...he should have let the goons handle Baby Lane but i can understand why he did what he did. i mean if nikkas threaten your life it's on...on sight! im just mad at Suge for thinkin it was all sweet after they beat down Baby Lane...they got caught slipping

This shyt is too foreign for nikkas to understand.

nikkas quoting bible verses when Pac was a jesus like figure of his time.

Jesus wouldve got shot too had he lived in 96:wow:.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The hell you nikkas talking about,Pac died because he was everything these so called "gangstas" wish they was:wow:

The only cautionary tale here,is that the rap game is full of extorionist,and gangsters behind the scenes with no real talent like Wack100....yall gotta be kidding me with this shyt,the irony is that Pac is dead because he CHOSE not to be bullied by street nikkas pretending to businessmen like Wack....and yall got the audacity to sit here talking about "Bu bu but Wack speaking the gospel yall:mjcry:"

Pac picked the way he wanted to leave just like he said he would...yall judge Pacs life from the perspective of nikkas not willing to die for they principles,or manhood....Pac couldve lived a nice life of being extorted like a fukkboy like Game,Soulja Chris Brown and your other favorite rappers who had gansgters in they pockets for protection....he chose to speak up for himself,and call out the extorters and the cowardly who allowed themselves to be extorted:pachaha:

The cautionary tale should be,the rap game shouldve been cleansed of bum nikkas like Wack a long time ago,so RAPPERS dont have to choose whether they wanna be pussies and get extorted,or face the possibility of violence because they say no.

Must be nice on that highhorse where yall can look down om Pac,soley for the fact most of your favorite gangsta rappers simply knew how to shut up,obey,and pay.....if your favorite rappers had heart and revolutionary spirits we would have alot more dead rap nikkas....excuse me if i aint applauding these nikkas for falling in line:mjlol:

Its not even about Wack to me though with his waddling azz. Still, this is a case where the messenger is right, regardless of his flaws. I dont agree with him bringing up what was in Pac's bank account, and even then that says more about Suge than it does Pac. Still, Pac's story is a cautionary tale in hindsight like so many other legends we've lost through the years. It does society nothing to only analyze the good in people's lives. No, we must disect the ugly if we're to learn from it. I'm all for celebrating the good in Pac's life, however to not examine and discuss his flaws is to be an ostrich with its head in the sand.

Malcolm wasnt perfect. Neither was Abe Lincoln. Ra is the God emcee, but Dont Sweat the Technique was probably the first video that made video hoez look respectable. My point is there's always going to be bad along with good, but its self sabotaging to only discuss the good like these artists werent deeply flawed human beings like the rest of us.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is too foreign for nikkas to understand.

nikkas quoting bible verses when Pac was a jesus like figure of his time.

Jesus wouldve got shot too had he lived in 96:wow:.

Rapper-TI-Laughing1.gif

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
why the fukk would he embrace a nikka that was just waiting to catch him slippin? Pac should have let the goons handle him but dont for one second think that orlando would have hugged Pac and shown him love if they caught Pac alone.

Pac knew Baby Lane and ran into him before Vegas! This shyt was never about no DeathRow chain Pac was gettin death threats ever since he joined Death Row so he just did what any man would do and thats bomb first.

I blame Suge for not being prepared after they rushed dude...cause he sure as hell knew what time it was!
Pac stepping to Baby Lane was his official initiation to the set