Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
How u gonna judge a man based on the last 11 months of his life...makes no sense imo
Easy .... See the change he made though out the years ... Not just death row .... Pac was a fit in where he could type nikka ..... All that stuff he spoke with monster kody for example in late 95 amazing ideas ..... Did he do any ov them or put them to action going into 96 .... No cause he was just talking like I said ... I never questioned the nikkas heart and I think he's 1 ov the goats always will be in my opinion ... But the nikka was just a great talker he never put any ov them great things he spoke about to action ... In jail saying he's changed n stuff ... Comes out basically on some low key piru shyt ?? See what I mean doesn't matter what we debate about bro .... Pac died basically on some set -tripping type -tip it says where his mind-set was compared to what he actully spoke about .....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get all that .... We talking what actully happened .... Not coulda ,woulda, shoulda ... Tell me where am wrong .... ?? Nothing I said was wrong .... It was pacs choice to be down with both sets ov nikkas .... (Newyork gangstas/ Pirus from Compton ) but both ended up no good for the nikka .....

I'm not telling you you're wrong....We're all just giving our opinions on why he moved the way that he moved.

I don't never speak from the position of authority or as if what I say is ABSOLUTELY correct.

I'm not fixed or set on anything.

I just thought part of your opinion was extreme

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jumping the nikka that took the hit out on you is like trying to stop a fire by pouring more gasoline on it

Whats the other options?hide?beg?pay another man to not kill you:martin:?

maybe he shouldve put a hit out on other black men,tried to kill all the southside crips,maybe put out a hit on Puff and Big in return,since one of them allegedly hired the crips for the same job:sas2:,

Wonder what the narrative would be if Pac did that:jbhmm:

instead of east coast nikkas giving Pac advice about who he shouldnt have been around,what situations he shouldnt have escalated,how about yall go talk to Puffy,or criticize Biggie for they affiliations?and the gasoline they poured?naw naw,cant do that:pachaha:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I'm not telling you you're wrong....We're all just giving our opinions on why he moved the way that he moved.

I don't never speak from the position of authority or as if what I say is ABSOLUTELY correct.

I'm not fixed or set on anything.

I just thought part of your opinion was extreme
Fair enough...:yeshrug:..... That's my thing ... There is nigggas who re-write history tho wen it comes to pac .... He wasn't no social leader or anything like that wen he was alive .... Like I said he had great ideas but never put pen to paper ..... maybe giving a few years n get away from negatvity bullshyt then maybe he mite ov made a difference but as long as he was around suge n them nothing would change really .....:yeshrug:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Whats the other options?hide?beg?pay another man to not kill you:martin:?

maybe he shouldve put a hit out on other black man,Puff and Big in return,since one of them allegedly hired the crips and put the hit out:sas2:

Wonder what the narrative would be if Pac did that:jbhmm:

instead of east coast nikkas giving Pac advice about who he shouldnt have been around,what situations he shouldnt have escalated,how about yall go talk to Puffy,or criticize Biggie for they affiliations?naw naw,cant do that:pachaha:
Both suge n puffy were stupid in my opinion ... For letting there biggest. Artists feel so comfortable .. Around all that bullshyt .... Which let to there demises .... The tension after pac jumped Orlando , the tension on the west towards badboy .... I would have had both the biggest cash cows on a short Lesh ... Both pure underestimated the situations they were in ......

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Easy .... See the change he made though out the years ... Not just death row .... Pac was a fit in where he could type nikka ..... All that stuff he spoke with monster kody for example in late 95 amazing ideas ..... Did he do any ov them or put them to action going into 96 .... No cause he was just talking like I said ... I never questioned the nikkas heart and I think he's 1 ov the goats always will be in my opinion ... But the nikka was just a great talker he never put any ov them great things he spoke about to action ... In jail saying he's changed n stuff ... Comes out basically on some low key piru shyt ?? See what I mean doesn't matter what we debate about bro .... Pac died basically on some set -tripping type -tip it says where his mind-set was compared to what he actully spoke about .....

He died a year later breh. You actin' like Pac was in his 40s. He got released on Oct. 10, 1995, died on September 1996. Not even a year later. Plus he had contractual obligations to fulfill.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
He died a year later breh. You actin' like Pac was in his 40s. He got released on Oct. 10, 1995, died on September 1996. Not even a year later. Plus he had contractual obligations to fulfill.
.... He litrallly spoke to kody not very long after he got out ... He could have started putting things together or put pen to paper in early 96 ... Instead he turned around .... Did pretty much the oposite ov all things community spirited like he spoke ov ........ He was a great talker ...... I even said maybe giving a few years then he may have started getting his shyt together had he lived ... But as I said as long as u surrounding yourself with all that negative energy from suge n co ... Where would it get him ....

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both suge n puffy were stupid in my opinion ... For letting there biggest. Artists feel so comfortable .. Around all that bullshyt .... Which let to there demises .... The tension after pac jumped Orlando , the tension on the west towards badboy .... I would have had both the biggest cash cows on a short Lesh ... Both pure underestimated the situations they were in ......

Thats it?u called Pacs whole character into question as a man,but with Biggie and Puff they simply "Shouldve been more business minded:troll:"

I see u goin in on Pac all the time,how about yall take some of that energy into trashing Puff and Biggie....Biggie for claiming to be an emcee but being afraid to battle until a mans dead?so afraid of competetion they put a hit out to avoid it:martin:

Helping bring nikkas like Jimmy Henchmen into the rap game in the first place,putting them in a position to extort others like they were being extorted.....or even worse putting Jimmy in a position to extort others,in place of being extorted themselves.

Turning things into gang warfare?by hiring CRIPS to do their bidding in the streets?something that could potentially cause a snowball effect in LA for years to come?

Nobody has a bigger asterisk for not keeping it hiphop than Badboy,hiring hitmen to avoid battles,while pretending to be of that breed of emcee:mjlol:?biggie is the barry bonds of hiphop,they kept Baarry Bonds out with less:sas2:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
The hell you nikkas talking about,Pac died because he was everything these so called "gangstas" wish they was:wow:

The only cautionary tale here,is that the rap game is full of extorionist,and gangsters behind the scenes with no real talent like Wack100....yall gotta be kidding me with this shyt,the irony is that Pac is dead because he CHOSE not to be bullied by street nikkas pretending to businessmen like Wack....and yall got the audacity to sit here talking about "Bu bu but Wack speaking the gospel yall:mjcry:"

Pac picked the way he wanted to leave just like he said he would...yall judge Pacs life from the perspective of nikkas not willing to die for they principles,or manhood....Pac couldve lived a nice life of being extorted like a fukkboy like Game,Soulja Chris Brown and your other favorite rappers who had gansgters in they pockets for protection....he chose to speak up for himself,and call out the extorters and the cowardly who allowed themselves to be extorted:pachaha:

The cautionary tale should be,the rap game shouldve been cleansed of bum nikkas like Wack a long time ago,so RAPPERS dont have to choose whether they wanna be pussies and get extorted,or face the possibility of violence because they say no.

Must be nice on that highhorse where yall can look down om Pac,soley for the fact most of your favorite gangsta rappers simply knew how to shut up,obey,and pay.....if your favorite rappers had heart and revolutionary spirits we would have alot more dead rap nikkas....excuse me if i aint applauding these nikkas for falling in line:mjlol:
i appreciate this perspective but what about the dozens of other artists that dont seem to be mixed up in all that. by your logic no rapper alive is given a choice.