Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rapper-TI-Laughing1.gif

Jesus was real,very outspoken and harsh,talked that big shot shyt:obama:

Half the writing in red in the bible reads like Pacs rant at the end of HitemUp:pachaha:.

Jesus wouldnt have made it past age 25 in the 90's,wouldve got killed before he could die for our sins...woulda got shot tryna break up a dice game:mjcry:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Maybe not scared like "hiding under the covers" scared but more acknowledge who he is, so you can't just talk reckless to him. He may be a clown but he wields a lot of power.

Nah f*ck that nikka real talk. :pacspit: 1) You talkin' hard about the dead 2) You ain't catch no fade from Maino or Tax. Wack is a benefactor of all the real OGs being dead or in jail. This nikka would be a :hamster: if Neckbone, Tray, Heron, and Big Buntry were around and active. He's pushing 40 and just now got words to say about 'Pac? :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Half the writing in red in the bible reads like Pacs rant at the end of HitemUp:pachaha:.

Jesus wouldnt have made it past age 25 in the 90's,wouldve got killed before he could die for our sins...woulda got shot tryna break up a dice game:mjcry:

The powers that be would've definitely tried to tarnish his image, use niccaz to set him up on some bullshyt, and eventually kill him:ohhh:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
:childplease:
nikka be quiet none of us knew that nikka. The same amount of stories u can give of him being irresponsible u can counteract with him being stand up and doing what he stood for.. nikka was only 25 of course he ain't have it all together. That doesnt mean he was just some good talker. U got all ya information from a white cop who NEVER knew Pac and a straight up internet fraud and u think u got everything about a nikka who been dead longer than u been alive figured out. Then u nikkas run around saying "no lies were told" when a nikka who didn't know him from a can of paint straight disrespects the man who got mad info backwards. Anybody who cosigns this slanderous disrespectful shyt is a sucka. @FreshAIG hates Pac and he don't even agree with it.
:lolbron: nikka take that cape off your back:cape: .... Pac isn't your long lost father , brother , cousin .. Or even homie .... But the way u defend him you would think so .... I never said pac was a fake gangster or anything like that btw .... He was a good talker that isn't no doubting it ....all these good things pac spoke about doing .... What did he actually do ??? Not a lot ... Compared to what he actually spoke about ..... Regarding the militant /black power / unity tip ... These are facts .... Instead he was runnin around with shady newyork gangsters (BY CHOICE) who he ended up having all sorts of drama with ... Then turned around and became deeply afflaited with a piru- gang from Compton (BY CHOICE) then ... Dying by injecting himself in a on -going Compton gang-beef everything I said was facts now prove me wrong :ufdup:.... I never questiond pac heart or his talent or gift .... I just question how easily he was to manipulate n how easily led he was .... Which got him into all sorts ov trouble ..... N this whole pac was for the community is nonesense .... Once he got with death row ... It was a wrap with all that black love shyt ....:sitdown:

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
:lolbron: nikka take that cape off your back:cape: .... Pac isn't your long lost father , brother , cousin .. Or even homie .... But the way u defend him you would think so .... I never said pac was a fake gangster or anything like that btw .... He was a good talker that isn't no doubting it ....all these good things pac spoke about doing .... What did he actually do ??? Not a lot ... Compared to what he actually spoke about ..... Regarding the militant /black power / unity tip ... These are facts .... Instead he was runnin around with shady newyork gangsters (BY CHOICE) who he ended up having all sorts of drama with ... Then turned around and became deeply afflaited with a piru- gang from Compton (BY CHOICE) then ... Dying by injecting himself in a on -going Compton gang-beef everything I said was facts now prove me wrong :ufdup:.... I never questiond pac heart or his talent or gift .... I just question how easily he was to manipulate n how easily led he was .... Which got him into all sorts ov trouble ..... N this whole pac was for the community is nonesense .... Once he got with death row ... It was a wrap with all that black love shyt ....:sitdown:

How u gonna judge a man based on the last 11 months of his life...makes no sense imo

Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's pretty extreme.

He was on Death Row during this interview.Seems as if his plans for community activism was alive & well.

The nicca was young, embroiled in beef with legitimate gangstas, and only on Death Row for 9 months.

You can't say for certain you knew what was in that niccaz heart

And militant/revolutionary types have always mingled with street niccaz.

Street niccaz are always the unofficial security/zealots who offer protection.

Farrakhan, Elijah, Malcolm, Huey, whoever...etc....They all had street niccaz down to bust your head to the white meat

Not putting Pac on those guys level....just saying it's not a foreign concept.

Plus Pac is from the generation where the children of the movement merged into the street lane.

After COINTEL hit, the movement was destroyed.Those kids were forced into extreme poverty/the streets.

With the structure gone and the movement merging the way it did, it would be easy for a dude like Pac to get involved in gangs.

A militant mind would see them as troops...men at arms..soldiers.If you ever listened to Pac, it's evident what his mind state was like.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I don't know why you dudes that wasn't even into rap back then try and comment.

Pac was wilding on tour with DU. He was pulling pistols on people and constantly getting into fights, to the point that had to repeatedly kick him off the tour. This was late 80's, early 90's.

I never bought into Pac being some kinda super gangster but to say he was a square turned studio gangster is 100% false.

Fred.

receipts?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Jesus rolled up on the moneychangers and gave them that work, all them false flaggin' rabbis wasn't bustin' they whip :pachaha: Ironically them bish azz rabbis was talkin' about him fakin' the funk too :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What has wack 100 ever done to deserve any respect, he wanted no part of taxstone

what type of bytch ass nikka talk about a dead man pockets

you have zero dollars in the bank and be 100

can't wait to this old ass nikka get slumped, nikkaz can never let legends rest in peace

Biggie was a spoiled kid who got good grade and went to catholic school sold hand to hand drugs because he wanted to stunt like a dboy,

pac never said he was a gang banger lmao, he never said he was a drug dealer lmao, he said he was a gangsta which is a slang term not that he was in an actual gang

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
That's pretty extreme.

He was on Death Row during this interview.Seems as if his plans for community activism was alive & well.

The nicca was young, embroiled in beef with legitimate gangstas, and only on Death Row for 9 months.

You can't say for certain you knew what was in that niccaz heart

And militant/revolutionary types have always mingled with street niccaz.

Street niccaz are always the unofficial security/zealots who offer protection.

Farrakhan, Elijah, Malcolm, Huey, whoever...etc....They all had street niccaz down to bust your head to the white meat

Not putting Pac on those guys level....just saying it's not a foreign concept.

Plus Pac is from the generation where the children of the movement merged into the street lane.

After COINTEL hit, the movement was destroyed.Those kids were forced into extreme poverty/the streets.

With the structure gone and the movement merging the way it did, it would be easy for a dude like Pac to get involved in gangs.

A militant mind would see them as troops...men at arms..soldiers.If you ever listened to Pac, it's evident what his mind state was like.

I get all that .... We talking what actully happened .... Not coulda ,woulda, shoulda ... Tell me where am wrong .... ?? Nothing I said was wrong .... It was pacs choice to be down with both sets ov nikkas .... (Newyork gangstas/ Pirus from Compton ) but both ended up no good for the nikka .....