Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
60nikkas and easily another 30~40 parked up a few blocks away just in case waiting for shyt 2 pop off

besides there was no need for Pac to beat Chino after he showed love

:stopitslime:see another dikk rider you clowns talk like you actually were ther and have inside info when you dont...pac beat chino xl's ass? like really:mjlol: lil 5ft pac vs a brolic chino xl no way was pac winning that shyt in a fight stop your fantasy of pac being your father :hhh:

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime:see another dikk rider you clowns talk like you actually were ther and have inside info when you dont...pac beat chino xl's ass? like really:mjlol: lil 5ft pac vs a brolic chino xl no way was pac winning that shyt in a fight stop your fantasy of pac being your father :hhh:

nikka can u read? i said it was never that serious shyt got squashed real quick
and yes i was actually around and knew most of these nikkas and chino is my dude...where the fukk were u?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
n
Daz said 2Pac was a flip flopping set jumper. Big Kato is really Big Syke's homey. 2Pac met him and fell in love with him and wanted to be a gang member.
too many ppl have said the same thing about pac
"method actor" "wanted to impress people" "overeactor" 'liar"
friends, family, enemies, co-workers, acquitances

his stans so loyal they refuse to see him as any less than the second coming of malcolm x
really no point of even arguing

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: how the fukk you know ? were you there? if not sit your stan ass down looking like the ultimate dikk rider...this dummy telling us a personal convo between pac & big but he over heard the shyt?...that why i cant stand you pac stans come up with the stupidest shyt:snoop:
fukk outta here p*ssy..this bum ass clown..you nikkas will run with " bu..bu..but biggie warned him!"..but always leave out the part where he says he didnt go into detail. This stan shyt is beyond corny when you lames in EVERY pac thread. Get off my dikk fakkit.

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here p*ssy..this bum ass clown..you nikkas will run with " bu..bu..but biggie warned him!"..but always leave out the part where he says he didnt go into detail. This stan shyt is beyond corny when you lames in EVERY pac thread. Get off my dikk fakkit.

:umad: this dummy wanted big to get a notarized letter and send it to pac to warn him :camby:

:manny:

u were probably not even born in 96 so im not gonna argue with u

:rudy: son sit your clown ass down...you dont know pac snoop or chino xl ...youre just a pac stan who googles shyt and act like your in the know :mjlol:

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
:umad: this dummy wanted big to get a notarized letter and send it to pac to warn him :camby:

:rudy: son sit your clown ass down...you dont know pac snoop or chino xl ...youre just a pac stan who googles shyt and act like your in the know :mjlol:

breh whatever helps u sleep at night

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lame..very corny.
But heres a pitty dap for trying. Real spit..like i give a fukk what some white boy named big silky gotta say..cracker please kill yourself..but..u right tho..
i might be a stan bc this Pac sounding lovely out here in this 70 degree weather...now try again..

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
That throw the rock,hide ya hands shyt:sas1:

Pac had nikkas on the east coast who kept him updated on these nikkas being Slick in they hometown.....ill never forget hearing those Slick Rick interviews shytting on the west coast blaytantly,its been fukk Slick Rick ever sense:camby:

Seems like u got an excuse for every east coast nikka involved in this shyt:sas2:
Noo just nas ..... There was no real reason to go at him .... Pac was just assuming going off little things that he thought was always about him .... Which wasn't ... Don't matter they squashed that shyt anyway ...

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
You gonna answer @Afromaticz question or not?

lol bruh dont even bother with these suckas they tuff talkin that troll shyt behind their keyboards

meanwhile chino is following ya boy on the gram whilst he's talkin about him lol
169rdvm.jpg

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
So the video i posted doesnt count as a form of action:pachaha:?and why wouldnt Pac being socially aware be bought up,his music is socially aware:mindblown:

And why couldnt he think Hatian could be his friend,Pac was around plenty of gangstas who wanted to leave the street life and go legit....thats how Hatian painted himself,Pac was tryna help that nikka out and give em the game,tried to put him in a movie as they looked out for him in NY or so he thought.....once he realized they was snakes and hangers on he cut em short,so im not sure exactly what you mean.

Shock G mama told him the same thing about staying away from Pac,as well as Marlon Wayans mama....maybe he knew people said the same thing about him,and he didnt see himself as a hopeless person to give up on and not be around....Pac saw himself in people like Hatian:mjcry:

But u cant just take everybodys word for it when people say dont hang out with somebody....pac learned for himself and cut the nikka off,thats part of how he ended up shot the first time remember.

If he was just hanging around them nikkas actin chummy he wouldve never been shot,so yall have no point there.
No ... Pac wanted to identife with that newyork street shyt..... that's am my pont is ... Pac only knew jack for a year or so ... Acting like he's his best friend wen jack has had a huge rep on the east ... Again easily led / guilable ... Tupac was clever but he wasn't street smart which is evident looking at how nikkas took him for granted ...

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
n

too many ppl have said the same thing about pac
"method actor" "wanted to impress people" "overeactor" 'liar"
friends, family, enemies, co-workers, acquitances

his stans so loyal they refuse to see him as any less than the second coming of malcolm x
really no point of even arguing
... I've come to my senses about pac .... I used to be a " Stan " myself few years back until I looked at the bigger picture ... He was deffo 1 ov the goats in my opinion had heart and was talented as fukk .... But he had the masses believing everyword he said n half the shyt he said he couldn't back it up .... plenty of examples ov where pac said stuff n nikkas eat it up .... Due to him been a great talker with a tone ov charisma .. for example ...he couldn't get his story right as to what his reall issue with biggie was .... First it was he set him up , next it's he knew who set him up , next it's he bite his style , he wasn't loyal .what the hell was it ...... The main 1 was biggie knew who set him up ... It's 2017 and there's literally no evidence or Proof ov biggie knowing about the 94 set up n that was. Something pac spread like wildfire in 95/96 the list goes on ... I don't questions pacs talent or heart... But I do question what he was actully telling the truth about ....