Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:stopitslime:see another dikk rider you clowns talk like you actually were ther and have inside info when you dont...pac beat chino xl's ass? like really:mjlol: lil 5ft pac vs a brolic chino xl no way was pac winning that shyt in a fight stop your fantasy of pac being your father :hhh:
You're one of the dumbest posters here so it's not surprising that you use fallacies when arguing with nikkas. Chino and Psc squashed their beef in Venice beach. Was I there to know that? No. Chino said it himself. Comprende? :mjlol:
And chino wasn't as brolic in the 90s as he is today. But steroids does wonders for people:mjlol:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
05568026442c3de66711244ee2c7264c3485e0dd0c980788efede79a733a731f03dea661.jpg

39272623b656979a95b81ff673e8663592e250afebc971112e8222cf07fa128b9fc02c8f.jpg

But yet didn't this nikka just call Pac a revolutionary though?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
What makes you think that? He always had financial issues. He said so himself cause he was always in legal disputes.
Not just the legal disputes. He also said " i take care of my whole family,right or wrong,my whole family" So i could believe that. Do I know,naw but truthfully we have no idea what all tupac bought from 1992 till he died. I think wack has waaaaaaaaaay to much confidence that he knew it all,when really he's as in the dark about pac's pre deathrow life as anyone else was

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
So wtf is Wack 100 trying to say :mjlol: got 5 post shytting on Pac and 3 post calling him a revolutionary :mjlol: Ol "i dont really know what im trying to say" head ass :bryan:He need to focus on making sure Game don't try to kill him during one of his manic episodes :laff:

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
I really dont understand wack. How's he talking about Pac being a hypocrite (his positive and negative lyrics/actions) when he is in a gang, promotes violence/feuds between rappers despite only being a manager, manages a rapper that pretty much does the same shyt he did and is confirmed bipolar.
Why not talk about people that are living and capable of defending themselves?

Stop exaggerating. A few people that didnt know Pac like that or only knew Pac after doing Juice, was at a Above the Rim party and bumped into Pac, was a janitor and met Pac after he cleaned the toilets Pac used...these are literally the type of people you guys cite.
And i'll like to see the interviews of the family members and close friends saying he was a method actor. Chances are you're taking stuff out of context or exaggerating.
Check out the "Thug Angel" documentary which documented his life in Marin City. All of his friends there said he was wild and a hot head. Sounds exactly like the Pac we knew.
@Afromaticz

bruh there's literally no point in explaining shyt to some of these nikkas..they are trolls! just like wack! dude be sayin the most outlandish shyt just to get a raise out of motherfukkas...but u know whats even worse? it works!! nikkas fall for it every single time. that's the problem i have with some Tupac "fans" they keep entertaining these fukkheads

btw blood the same nikka that got knocked the fukk out in the studio lol them compton nikkas wasn't really fukkin with dude like that. he from fukkin pacoima lol cmon dawg stop it u should worry about ya own paper and create your own legacy instead of spending so much time arguing about a man that u never met before and that died almost 21 years ago

Pac was a good dude that continues to provides and put food on the table for alotta families...we too busy celebrating the mans life then worrying about what mistakes he made 21 year ago.

zalute bruh

Last edited:

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
It's all speculation.

Whether you're anti or pro Tupac.

If you think he was a fugazi method actor, you find quotes to support your theory.

"This is what Marlan Wayans said.....Raheem from juice said this...etc..etc."

If you think he was really fearless, you find quotes to support your theory.

"This is what Shock G said....Spice 1 said this...etc..etc."

Leads to a never-ending loop of the same old arguments.

And it gets really deep and passionate.

Pac is thee biggest polarizing figure in hip hop.Still

i agree but a raheem or marlon wayans didn't know Pac they might have worked with him on movie but they wasn't no buddies.
work colleagues are not always your friends.

see after tupac died everyone tried to attach themselves to his legacy it's ridiculous. if u wanna know Pac u gotta speak to the ones tht truly knew him and there's only a few of those left

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree but a raheem or marlon wayans didn't know Pac they might have worked with him on movie but they wasn't no buddies.
work colleagues are not always your friends.

see after tupac died everyone tried to attach himself to his legacy it's ridiculous. if u wanna know Pac u gotta speak to the ones tht truly knew him and there's only a few of those left

I don't think Raheem and Marlon were really friends with Pac.

Just niccaz he made a movie with.

3:10.....dude said Pac didn't fukk with none of them dudes except the heavyset guy who played "Steel" and Treach.

Hollywood is fake as fukk.All that "buddy buddy" ..."We had so much fun on the set!" shyt ain't nothing but marketing tactics.

But people will use any seemingly "Anti-Pac" remark to fit their narrative.

"Oh he knew him.. he made a movie with him!!"

Not necessarily.I have co workers I've been working with for damn near 10 yrs....and none of them really KNOW me like that.