Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Daz said 2Pac was a flip flopping set jumper. Big Kato is really Big Syke's homey. 2Pac met him and fell in love with him and wanted to be a gang member.
When Daz say that? Daz always stated Pac was a stand up nikka. Even got mad at Michel'le's movie cause he said Pac wouldn't let Suge speak to him the way he did in the movie. And so what he Syke knew Kato first. fukk is that even supposed to mean? Syke said Pac became close to him too. Everyone introduces somebody to somebody.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never said he didn't do good things that no one heard of .... Am speaking what he actully spoke about in interviews and convos ... His whole jail interview before deathrow .... "He wants to change , wilding out n thug -life is ignorant , he has no problems with anyone etc etc ...." Soon as he comes out he contradicts everything he said go peep that ..... His convo with monster kody did he actully even put pen to paper ... No .. I never said pac didn't do no good things .... I said he spoke a lot about things .. But the things he actully spoke ov doing for the masses ... Compared to what he was actully doing off camra contradicts a lot of what he spoke ov .... like I said to the other nikka it don't matter what we debate .... The fact pac died due to his interaction with a Compton Pirus gang beef with a Compton crips gang beef lets me know exactly where pacs mind-set was at that point .....

nikkas cant multi task now:martin:?would Deathrow and its artist be apart of something like this before Pac got to deathrow?excuse the man for being upset after being shot and accused of rape,and also for dying before he could put all of his ideas into place.

What have your favorite conscience rappers done in the community,and stories of kindness,some of these nikkas 20 years in:sas2:? Guess the lack of action shows they true mindstates:sas1:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
When Daz say that? Daz always stated Pac was a stand up nikka. Even got mad at Michel'le's movie cause he said Pac wouldn't let Suge speak to him the way he did in the movie. And so what he Syke knew Kato first. fukk is that even supposed to mean? Syke said Pac became close to him too. Everyone introduces somebody to somebody.
He said it years ago. It means that wasn't Pac's man, that was Syke's man.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Be scared of an actor smaller than you brehs

There was this dude from my hood who was like 5.2 who use to knock dudes out all the time, was good with them hands. He was also fond of lead showers from time to time which made certain individuals nervous. The moral of the story is size doesn't mean shyt.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
What is it nikkas is missing?

No Pac wasn't a gangsta by what we refer to as gangsta now. He was too smart and talented for that.

Common view of a gangsta is, a nikka who grew up in shytty conditions and due to this, preyed on his peers with crime and violence. They usually have no other way to survive.

Pac had options. He was doing movies and acting.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I see zero point in questioning Pac when he busted shots at 2 cops and never backed down from anything. No he was not a real gangsta the way a crip or blood is...but who fukking cares. He wasn't out here simply paying dudes to protect him. He was knee deep in the shyt and it got him killed.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Then why didnt he embrace Orlando Anderson instead of punching him in the face

Orlando was a fan of his music too. Heard he was actually hurt that one of his favorite rappers punched him

Im not about this 100% kumbaya shyt because its not realistic. But at the very least Pac should not have let Suge manipulate him into going hard in some stupid blood and crip war

:hhh: Bruh, Orlando was a straight killer (couple of bodies) dude was known in Compton. Suge knew what time it was when they spotted dude. Compton ain't that big, they all knew each other. Now I agree that Pac should have let Suge's ppl handle that, but I think it wouldn't have mattered. Plus you think all them Pirus (during a Tyson fight) would be on some talk shyt? Nah.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
As I said before, Wack is a simple minded "street" nicca with a surface level understanding of Pac.

Other surface level niccaz(or those who simply despise Tupac) will champion him because they share the same perspective.

They're paranoid and bothered by this supposed "gangsta" image that Pac has, but they just argue against each other.

Real Pac fans already know he was far from a gangsta.

It's an argument for those with limited understandings or those who like to harp on the sensationalized bullshyt that happened in his life

Some niccaz get stuck and fixated on one layer and fail to see the whole picture.What shaped his mentality from the time he was born

all the way to that night in Vegas.Fans are like friends.You only get a few real ones.

Real fans get invested to the point of spiritual alignment.Almost like an actor who becomes fully immersed in a role.

Denzel became one with Malcolm X.He had to go beyond the surface to get there.He studied his way into the mind of Malcolm.

The mind never dies.It stays alive and accessible .And honestly, there's not many artist worthy of that kind of connectedness.

I think Pac is one because he had a Major effect on people.Whether it's out of love or hate.The people who love Pac REALLY love

him....The people who hate him REALLY hate him.

21 years later, just the mention of Pac will get you a platinum/double quadruple platinum thread

Now watch some childish muthafukka come in here talking about "stan:umad:" because that's just the boyish/6th grade

mentality of hip hop these days.We're living in the era of the lame & bytch made.

/Thread for me. :banderas:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The hell you nikkas talking about,Pac died because he was everything these so called "gangstas" wish they was:wow:

The only cautionary tale here,is that the rap game is full of extorionist,and gangsters behind the scenes with no real talent like Wack100....yall gotta be kidding me with this shyt,the irony is that Pac is dead because he CHOSE not to be bullied by street nikkas pretending to businessmen like Wack....and yall got the audacity to sit here talking about "Bu bu but Wack speaking the gospel yall:mjcry:"

Pac picked the way he wanted to leave just like he said he would...yall judge Pacs life from the perspective of nikkas not willing to die for they principles,or manhood....Pac couldve lived a nice life of being extorted like a fukkboy like Game,Soulja Chris Brown and your other favorite rappers who had gansgters in they pockets for protection....he chose to speak up for himself,and call out the extorters and the cowardly who allowed themselves to be extorted:pachaha:

The cautionary tale should be,the rap game shouldve been cleansed of bum nikkas like Wack a long time ago,so RAPPERS dont have to choose whether they wanna be pussies and get extorted,or face the possibility of violence because they say no.

Must be nice on that highhorse where yall can look down om Pac,soley for the fact most of your favorite gangsta rappers simply knew how to shut up,obey,and pay.....if your favorite rappers had heart and revolutionary spirits we would have alot more dead rap nikkas....excuse me if i aint applauding these nikkas for falling in line:mjlol:

Well damn, Preah homie :lawd:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Its not even about Wack to me though with his waddling azz. Still, this is a case where the messenger is right, regardless of his flaws. I dont agree with him bringing up what was in Pac's bank account, and even then that says more about Suge than it does Pac. Still, Pac's story is a cautionary tale in hindsight like so many other legends we've lost through the years. It does society nothing to only analyze the good in people's lives. No, we must disect the ugly if we're to learn from it. I'm all for celebrating the good in Pac's life, however to not examine and discuss his flaws is to be an ostrich with its head in the sand.

Malcolm wasnt perfect. Neither was Abe Lincoln. Ra is the God emcee, but Dont Sweat the Technique was probably the first video that made video hoez look respectable. My point is there's always going to be bad along with good, but its self sabotaging to only discuss the good like these artists werent deeply flawed human beings like the rest of us.

People forget Pac was taking care of a lot of people. Family, friends and planing on opening businesses different poor neighborhoods. Plus, dude was constantly being sued. I heard he was paying 40 to 50k a month in lawyer fees alone, on top of that he still had that rape case on the horizon. Life was not easy for dude despite all the fame.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
nikkas cant multi task now:martin:?would Deathrow and its artist be apart of something like this before Pac got to deathrow?excuse the man for being upset after being shot and accused of rape,and also for dying before he could put all of his ideas into place.

What have your favorite conscience rappers done in the community,and stories of kindness,some of these nikkas 20 years in:sas2:? Guess the lack of action shows they true mindstates:sas1:

What did tupac do tho for the community since he's literally the definition ov a so called socially aware rapper wenever it's spoken about ....?? :gucci:.... Not what he actully talked about or preached about ?? ..... You have no answer .. Cause pac was just a great talker .... I seen that video u put up ... It's all talk like usual ........ Again u missing the point .... Tupac put himself in that place to get set-up in the first place by them newyork gangsters ..:gucci: Did anyone tell pac to go hang with them no .... nikkas were telling pac to not hang with them ... But like usual pac never listened :beli: he had a right to be mad but at the same time the nikka who's really to blame was the man in the mirror .. For thinking nigggas like Hatian jack n them were his friends :what:...

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Same nikkas who said he raped the girl. Same nikkas who didn't say one good thing about the nikka until they said he was doin shyt for them. "He treated us like KINGS!.." .."He bought us DRINKS..".. even wit all that said. Regardless of their motivations. I still take their accounts of the nikka into consideration more than Wack 100 who never met him in his life and was spreadin false information. They atleast have more right to speak on the nikka.
I don't even listen to wack100 like that he's a clown ... But the thing I do agree with is him saying pac wasn't really for the community /social/unity tip .... Which is obvious at least at the time ov his death anyway ... Other then that I couldn't care less about him saying pac died with only 125 k in the bank or some shyt