Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol bruh dont even bother with these suckas they tuff talkin that troll shyt behind their keyboards

meanwhile chino is following ya boy on the gram whilst he's talkin about him lol
169rdvm.jpg

:ohhh: so what does this prove? i got rappers and celebrities that follow me too...should i tell you about the convos they had too? :mjlol: you the ultimate groupie...you talk all that shyt about pac wouldve put hands on chino xl and he supposed to be your boy?:stopitslime: snake groupie fukk outta here :camby:

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: so what does this prove? i got rappers and celebrities that follow me too...should i tell you about the convos they had too? :mjlol: you the ultimate groupie...you talk all that shyt about pac wouldve put hands on chino xl and he supposed to be your boy?:stopitslime: snake groupie fukk outta here :camby:

ur probably the biggest idiot on this site..i never said pac would beat him chino my dude all i said was there was no reason for Pac to go there...smh you need to work on your comprehension skills my g!

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
... I've come to my senses about pac .... I used to be a " Stan " myself few years back until I looked at the bigger picture ... He was deffo 1 ov the goats in my opinion had heart and was talented as fukk .... But he had the masses believing everyword he said n half the shyt he said he couldn't back it up .... plenty of examples ov where pac said stuff n nikkas eat it up .... Due to him been a great talker with a tone ov charisma .. for example ...he couldn't get his story right as to what his reall issue with biggie was .... First it was he set him up , next it's he knew who set him up , next it's he bite his style , he wasn't loyal .what the hell was it ...... The main 1 was biggie knew who set him up ... It's 2017 and there's literally no evidence or Proof ov biggie knowing about the 94 set up n that was. Something pac spread like wildfire in 95/96 the list goes on ... I don't questions pacs talent or heart... But I do question what he was actully telling the truth about ....
nikka said biggie sounded like him
these guys sound nothing alike what so ever
but his stans eat it up

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
ur probably the biggest idiot on this site..i never said pac would beat him chino my dude all i said was there was no reason for Pac to go there...smh you need to work on your comprehension skills my g!

I don't know who you're talking about, but I agree. Whoever it is has been sitting in Ignore Hell where shytposters belong.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Pac saw himself in people like Haitian"

This is the speculative weirdo shyt I'm talking about...People acting like they knew the nikka. You wasn't there.
It's all speculation.

Whether you're anti or pro Tupac.

If you think he was a fugazi method actor, you find quotes to support your theory.

"This is what Marlan Wayans said.....Raheem from juice said this...etc..etc."

If you think he was really fearless, you find quotes to support your theory.

"This is what Shock G said....Spice 1 said this...etc..etc."

Leads to a never-ending loop of the same old arguments.

And it gets really deep and passionate.

Pac is thee biggest polarizing figure in hip hop.Still

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
But .... Pac created these problems for himself .... I think that's the point u missing .... who told pac to go hang with Jimmy Hatian jack etc then wen shyt went south he lashed out at everyone ... First off am not Gona go hang with nikkas who have a rep espically if I didn't grow up with them that's just waiting to be set up .... second am not Gona start repping/ claiming a gang at that age either espically if I only been around them less then a year ... That's just asking for trouble .... most these situations he himself got himself into so all this talk put your self in his shoes .. It was his own doing no one forced him to do anything ....:francis:
Understood homie. Yet it was all good til he didn't bend to their will. Pac was Pac. We can't sit here and act like that was his first time around some real street nikkaz. He genuinely loved his ppl, so I guess he felt like he could kick it with whomever. Just showing love. They looked for a meal ticket and he bucked. I think that's understandable. I don't consider myself a go hard killer, but I know and have hung with plenty of them. Never looked a nikka who had more money than me as nothing but equal. My saying was always that I treat nikkaz the same. Whether you were copping 10 bricks or a quarter ounce. We the same. You just may have more money. Didn't mean shyt to me. We still will bleed the same. That's how I see it. I show love, but don't think because you got this is a reason I will be a follower. No. THEY wanted something from Pac. I don't believe he wanted much from them.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I really dont understand wack. How's he talking about Pac being a hypocrite (his positive and negative lyrics/actions) when he is in a gang, promotes violence/feuds between rappers despite only being a manager, manages a rapper that pretty much does the same shyt he did and is confirmed bipolar.
Why not talk about people that are living and capable of defending themselves?
n

too many ppl have said the same thing about pac
"method actor" "wanted to impress people" "overeactor" 'liar"
friends, family, enemies, co-workers, acquitances

his stans so loyal they refuse to see him as any less than the second coming of malcolm x
really no point of even arguing
Stop exaggerating. A few people that didnt know Pac like that or only knew Pac after doing Juice, was at a Above the Rim party and bumped into Pac, was a janitor and met Pac after he cleaned the toilets Pac used...these are literally the type of people you guys cite.
And i'll like to see the interviews of the family members and close friends saying he was a method actor. Chances are you're taking stuff out of context or exaggerating.
Check out the "Thug Angel" documentary which documented his life in Marin City. All of his friends there said he was wild and a hot head. Sounds exactly like the Pac we knew.
@Afromaticz