Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Snoop never contradicted himself,Nas stans probaly got mad at him so he gave the diplomatic version later on....just cause Nas "couldve" pushed the button,dont mean he didnt get punked that night....depends on which perspective you choose to look at it from,and whos favor you want to make the story go in.

Snoop never changed the part where he said Pac talked to Nas like he was his son,and gave him that stern talk like nas supposedly wanted to give Beanie sigel:comeon:.

My cousin barked on Floyd Mayweather back in the day,Floyd maybe couldve beat his ass....instead he fled the club with his bytch.

The mature me knows maybe Floyd realizes he had too much to lose,but at Thanksgiving dinner we still know cuz might have had pretty boy floyd shook that night:banderas:....snoop has matured and sees both sides now.

But gettin barked on in ya own city,surrounded by your goons though?nikka tellin u he gon diss u and dont diss back,and u agree not knowing whats om the song:patrice:

Thats some LL cannibus shyt,my John Henry analogy too real for yall.

Nas admittedly idolized Pac at the time,maybe he was in too much awe to push any "button"....afterall this the same Nas who was in awe watching pac drink a bottle of hennesy :wow:
Have you ever thought nas had no issue with pac .... It was the other way around ... In 96 pac was going at everyone .. ... Nas had love for pac which is why he didn't understand pacs hostility towards him pac got the wrong end ov the stick which is why it got settled ....:sitdown: Stop thinking pac was going around like a pittbull on attack mode all the time :dahell:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
When Daz say that? Daz always stated Pac was a stand up nikka. Even got mad at Michel'le's movie cause he said Pac wouldn't let Suge speak to him the way he did in the movie. And so what he Syke knew Kato first. fukk is that even supposed to mean? Syke said Pac became close to him too. Everyone introduces somebody to somebody.
He never actully used to words set-hopper ... I seen the interview he's talking about tho .... He said "pac was crippin with thug-life before deathrow and soon as he got to deathrow switched and was bloodin that fukked the whole game up right there " that's pretty much what he said ...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He never actully used to words set-hopper ... I seen the interview he's talking about tho .... He said "pac was crippin with thug-life before deathrow and soon as he got to deathrow switched and was bloodin that fukked the whole game up right there " that's pretty much what he said ...
Pac wasn't crippin. He was crip affiliated with Thug Life. Got to Death Row and naturally being under Suge became Blood affiliated. Shoulda stayed outta that shyt tho. Especially the blood shyt.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Pac wasn't crippin. He was crip affiliated with Thug Life. Got to Death Row and naturally being under Suge became Blood affiliated. Shoulda stayed outta that shyt tho. Especially the blood shyt.
That's what I said earlier to you he was easily led/influenced espically considering how talented n gifted he was

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
That's what I said earlier to you he was easily led/influenced espically considering how talented n gifted he was
Not easily. He was a regular young nikka at the end of the day. He just had alotta heart and a powerful voice. I feel he did what he did at Death Row cause he felt he needed Suge's power and backing. We judging a man who died at 25 down to a science and it ain't really fair considering how hectic his life been since birth. He ain't live long enough to be able to explain his decisions so everyone can understand. I also don't understand how people get at Pac for some of his decisions yet Biggie often goes unscathed like he didn't become gang affiliated himself. And make a bunch of young and dumb decisions. These nikkas came off more mature than their age but people really forget how young they were. U got nikkas getting older and more wiser and judging nikkas based off the wisdom they gained at this stage of life that Pac and Biggie was never able to obtain.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Have you ever thought nas had no issue with pac .... It was the other way around ... In 96 pac was going at everyone .. ... Nas had love for pac which is why he didn't understand pacs hostility towards him pac got the wrong end ov the stick which is why it got settled ....:sitdown: Stop thinking pac was going around like a pittbull on attack mode all the time :dahell:

Pac was a huge fan of Nas and vice versa. But son was being a funny style nikka when he hugged the man told him how much he loved him only to diss the nikka afterwards..

See Nas and this is just my opinion and not facts was probably gettin "pressured" into dissing Pac...nikkas was most likely in his ear askin him how could he let Pac shyt on the eastcoast like that and that he should stand up for QB and the whole eastcoast.

And i can understand that but lets not act like Pac was goin at him for no reason!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
"Black parelli's rollin over this Makaveli.." - Nas

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That throw the rock,hide ya hands shyt:sas1:

Pac had nikkas on the east coast who kept him updated on these nikkas being Slick in they hometown.....ill never forget hearing those Slick Rick interviews shytting on the west coast blaytantly,its been fukk Slick Rick ever sense:camby:

Seems like u got an excuse for every east coast nikka involved in this shyt:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did tupac do tho for the community since he's literally the definition ov a so called socially aware rapper wenever it's spoken about ....?? :gucci:.... Not what he actully talked about or preached about ?? ..... You have no answer .. Cause pac was just a great talker .... I seen that video u put up ... It's all talk like usual ........ Again u missing the point .... Tupac put himself in that place to get set-up in the first place by them newyork gangsters ..:gucci: Did anyone tell pac to go hang with them no .... nikkas were telling pac to not hang with them ... But like usual pac never listened :beli: he had a right to be mad but at the same time the nikka who's really to blame was the man in the mirror .. For thinking nigggas like Hatian jack n them were his friends :what:...

You gotta understand Pac's mentality.

I think Pac really believed he was a spokesman for the people.Especially black males.

So in that way, he probably figured he was in good standings.At the same time, you gotta believe that snake niccaz/sociopaths

like Haitian Jack would play on that side of Pac.If anything, I think Pac was guilty of being arrogant and too sure of himself.

because even tho Tyson & Big may have warned him, is his mind, he was "Tupac"....the "ambassador".I bet he probably even thought

it was cowardly of Big & Tyson to warn him not to hang with Jack & crew.Brothers like Jack represented a "rebelliousness" that

Pac loved to see in niccaz.They were coming up by any means and bucking the system. Beating the white man at his own game....

Or so it seemed.I can see how that element could appeal to Pac

That's just how he was.Pac was an earthy dude.You have a lot of folks who talk that "power to the people"/community shyt,

but they're scared to go around the people in those communities.The gangs, dealers..etc...etc

The people who're looked at as the outsiders.The rebellious underdogs.

Pac had a natural affinity towards that segment He wasn't the type of dude who was going to go retire off in the hills of Hollywood.

He was inclined to the people.That was just in his pedigree.Did he ever fully grow into that role? Nah.Growing pains/distractions

and just a plain ol yearning to be wild at times.

Maybe it wasn't the wisest choice, but it is what it is.He was 22-23 when he met those dudes.The nicca never even got to become a

man TBH.Most men don't really park it in full alignment until they're like 35.He definitely had the pedigree to be a leader in the

community.That was just in his blood.In the sense that it wasn't something he merely adopted.He was born into it.Molded by

it(Shout out to Bane for that one)I truly believe that was his calling I life, so I wouldn't call him a fraud in that regard.

Just got sidetracked into some street shyt.Unfortunately, he wasn't granted the time.That's why his story's so tragic.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How some of you go into depth about a nikka you never knew or had ties to is really fukking weird, b.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta understand Pac's mentality.

I think Pac really believed he was a spokesman for the people.Especially black males.

So in that way, he probably figured he was in good standings.At the same time, you gotta believe that snake niccaz/sociopaths

like Haitian Jack would play on that side of Pac.If anything, I think Pac was guilty of being arrogant and too sure of himself.

because even tho Tyson & Big may have warned him, is his mind, he was "Tupac"....the "ambassador".I bet he probably even thought

it was cowardly of Big & Tyson to warn him not to hang with Jack & crew.Brothers like Jack represented a "rebelliousness" that

Pac loved to see in niccaz.They were coming up by any means and bucking the system. Beating the white man at his own game....

Or so it seemed.I can see how that element could appeal to Pac

That's just how he was.Pac was an earthy dude.You have a lot of folks who talk that "power to the people"/community shyt,

but they're scared to go around the people in those communities.The gangs, dealers..etc...etc

The people who're looked at as the outsiders.The rebellious underdogs.

Pac had a natural affinity towards that segment He wasn't the type of dude who was going to go retire off in the hills of Hollywood.

He was inclined to the people.That was just in his pedigree.Did he ever fully grow into that role? Nah.Growing pains/distractions

and just a plain ol yearning to be wild at times.

Maybe it wasn't the wisest choice, but it is what it is.He was 22-23 when he met those dudes.The nicca never even got to become a

man TBH.Most men don't really park it in full alignment until they're like 35.He definitely had the pedigree to be a leader in the

community.That was just in his blood.In the sense that it wasn't something he merely adopted.He was born into it.Molded by

it(Shout out to Bane for that one)I truly believe that was his calling I life, so I wouldn't call him a fraud in that regard.

Just got sidetracked into some street shyt.Unfortunately, he wasn't granted the time.That's why his story's so tragic.
Real shyt. Side note though..biggie gave a half ass warning like dont fukk with those dudes but when Pac was like what you mean big was like ill tell you later. He gets shot. Big is there. So he is like yo what happened but big is all like ill tell you later pretty much blowing him off. That's what made him think biggie was involved. And Pac and biggie were street dudes. Where as some street dudes is good with work,guns or sports..they were good with words. Not every blk man needs to be Nino Brown or a p*ssy..theres always a grey area.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did tupac do tho for the community since he's literally the definition ov a so called socially aware rapper wenever it's spoken about ....?? :gucci:.... Not what he actully talked about or preached about ?? ..... You have no answer .. Cause pac was just a great talker .... I seen that video u put up ... It's all talk like usual ........ Again u missing the point .... Tupac put himself in that place to get set-up in the first place by them newyork gangsters ..:gucci: Did anyone tell pac to go hang with them no .... nikkas were telling pac to not hang with them ... But like usual pac never listened :beli: he had a right to be mad but at the same time the nikka who's really to blame was the man in the mirror .. For thinking nigggas like Hatian jack n them were his friends :what:...

So the video i posted doesnt count as a form of action:pachaha:?and why wouldnt Pac being socially aware be bought up,his music is socially aware:mindblown:

And why couldnt he think Hatian could be his friend,Pac was around plenty of gangstas who wanted to leave the street life and go legit....thats how Hatian painted himself,Pac was tryna help that nikka out and give em the game,tried to put him in a movie as they looked out for him in NY or so he thought.....once he realized they was snakes and hangers on he cut em short,so im not sure exactly what you mean.

Shock G mama told him the same thing about staying away from Pac,as well as Marlon Wayans mama....maybe he knew people said the same thing about him,and he didnt see himself as a hopeless person to give up on and not be around....Pac saw himself in people like Hatian:mjcry:

But u cant just take everybodys word for it when people say dont hang out with somebody....pac learned for himself and cut the nikka off,thats part of how he ended up shot the first time remember.

If he was just hanging around them nikkas actin chummy he wouldve never been shot,so yall have no point there.

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt. Side note though..biggie gave a half ass warning like dont fukk with those dudes but when Pac was like what you mean big was like ill tell you later.

:what: how the fukk you know ? were you there? if not sit your stan ass down looking like the ultimate dikk rider...this dummy telling us a personal convo between pac & big but he over heard the shyt?...that why i cant stand you pac stans come up with the stupidest shyt:snoop: