Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Exactly that's what my feeling is .... It's certain nikkas feel tupac had to be this macho tough nikka thugged out punking everyone all the time :gucci: .... He said he was Gona beat chino xls ass for the rape line n he never put a hand on chino xl ... They seen eachother on Venice beach n squashed it n xl regretted saying it ...:yeshrug: too many nikkas think pac always had to be this nikka fighting everyone wilding out :dame:

Bruh no one said that anyone got punked lol and Chino approached Pac and squashed it...after nikkas in Jersey told him to cool it...real talk! And besides there was no need for Pac to beat Chino after he showed love

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
I doubt it was just them 2 with nas tho come on my nikka ....

Naw what i meant was Wiz and jungle are the ones that most cats are familiar with since they somewhat had a career...the other qb nikkas we don't know unless u probably from there

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Words from Snoop about what happened that night(before he started flip flopping) :

We was in New York before Pac got killed at the MTV Awards and Angie Martinez had got at me in the park because Pac had just confronted Nas. Nas had about 50 n***as with him and Pac had about 30 nikkas with him and Pac checked him, punked him in Central Park, I mean straight punked him. He went up to the n***a and told him, “nikka, look nikka.” Nas said, “Hey Pac, I ain’t got no problem with you man, I love your music.” So Pac said, “Well look nikka, if you ain’t got a problem with me, I got a record comin out where I diss you, Biggie, Jay-Z and whop whop whoop, and nikka if it ain’t no love lost, nikka don’t make no reply record, nikka and I wont come back at you no more.” And it went down just like that, I was right there. I wasn’t in the circle I was outside the circle looking right [in], so Pac is standing where you at, and he looking at me while he talking to [Nas], and I’m right behind Nas about four steps away.

:camby:Snoop has told so many different versions of that story. He also said Nas could have pushed the button. The Outlaws had another version saying it was Jungle, Nas, and 2 dudes vs 30 Jersey/Row goons :heh:

It's funny because Suge, who we all know has lied or never missed a chance to shyt on someone, contradicts their stories. Suge said he respected Nas because he didn't back down and him and Pac handled it like men and settled their differences.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
scrappy doo need to shut the fukk up.
:russell:

wat6rr.jpg

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Bruh no one said that anyone got punked lol and Chino approached Pac and squashed it...after nikkas in Jersey told him to cool it...real talk! And besides there was no need for Pac to beat Chino after he showed love
No wat am saying is pac was talking all on the radio with sway saying "wen I see this nikka am a beat this nikkas ass "

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
No wat am saying is pac was talking all on the radio with sway saying "wen I see this nikka am a beat this nikkas ass "

And im sure thats exactly how Pac felt at that particular moment lol but that shyt got squashed very quickly..Chino said it was all a misunderstanding and showed love so Pac shook the mans hand and that was that

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:camby:Snoop has told so many different versions of that story. He also said Nas could have pushed the button. The Outlaws had another version saying it was Jungle, Nas, and 2 dudes vs 30 Jersey/Row goons :heh:

It's funny because Suge, who we all know has lied or never missed a chance to shyt on someone, contradicts their stories. Suge said he respected Nas because he didn't back down and him and Pac handled it like men and settled their differences.

I've wondered ocassionally why Snoop said what he said despite both the Outlawz and Suge contradicting him. He had another story where he claimed Nas was in Cali and saw Snoop, jumped out of the car like a stan and ran up on Snoop to say wsup. Snoop said Nad had his pants leg rolled up, wearing red, and he had to tell his peoples to be cool. Basically insinuating he saved Nas' azz.

Tell you the type of b!tch Auntie Snoop is. When Suge came home while Hutch was running DR, a story was reported that Snoop and Suge had a confrontation at an award show. The whole scene was tense and word was Suge approached Snoop and he held his ground. Later on he was interviewed and verified such saying something along the lines of, "n!ggas aint running no more." Thought to myself why were you running in the first place if you're Mister Snoop D Owe Double Gee, from Rollin 20s? Why front like you stood up for yourself and punked somebody you're terrified of when you knew Suge wasnt gonna violate parole and put hands on you after that stretch? Why are you getting your nails done like a chick? Why are you anorexic? Remember in Baby Boy with him wearing a wife beater and he damn near disappeared when he turned to the side on camera? Why is his old set sh!ttin on him?

Naw Snoop's word cannot be taken seriously on the Nas/Pac incident or anything else.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Blah blah :gucci:... Ok nikka ... take aside u suppose know nikkas that knew pac ... Wat about Marin city cats who knew him before any ov the fame which we have video proof ov pac knowin them on film with him etc they said pac had heart but the image he became wasn't who he truly was ....:jbhmm: I guess they just hating again yes ???:skip:
Same nikkas who said he raped the girl. Same nikkas who didn't say one good thing about the nikka until they said he was doin shyt for them. "He treated us like KINGS!.." .."He bought us DRINKS..".. even wit all that said. Regardless of their motivations. I still take their accounts of the nikka into consideration more than Wack 100 who never met him in his life and was spreadin false information. They atleast have more right to speak on the nikka.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Also. As far as the Pac and Nas situation. All accounts point to no one punkin no one. Only account that ever strayed from that was Snoops flip floppin ass. I don't think no one punked either one.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

Suge's account was the most consistent.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Snoop never contradicted himself,Nas stans probaly got mad at him so he gave the diplomatic version later on....just cause Nas "couldve" pushed the button,dont mean he didnt get punked that night....depends on which perspective you choose to look at it from,and whos favor you want to make the story go in.

Snoop never changed the part where he said Pac talked to Nas like he was his son,and gave him that stern talk like nas supposedly wanted to give Beanie sigel:comeon:.

My cousin barked on Floyd Mayweather back in the day,Floyd maybe couldve beat his ass....instead he fled the club with his bytch.

The mature me knows maybe Floyd realizes he had too much to lose,but at Thanksgiving dinner we still know cuz might have had pretty boy floyd shook that night:banderas:....snoop has matured and sees both sides now.

But gettin barked on in ya own city,surrounded by your goons though?nikka tellin u he gon diss u and dont diss back,and u agree not knowing whats om the song:patrice:

Thats some LL cannibus shyt,my John Henry analogy too real for yall.

Nas admittedly idolized Pac at the time,maybe he was in too much awe to push any "button"....afterall this the same Nas who was in awe watching pac drink a bottle of hennesy :wow:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Daz said 2Pac was a flip flopping set jumper. Big Kato is really Big Syke's homey. 2Pac met him and fell in love with him and wanted to be a gang member.