W$GUNN catches COVID for the second time and it’s kicking his ass (get vaccinated)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Jim Cramer said he thinks everyone should get vaccinated if they don’t want to die or get very sick.

He's literally telling people that being vaccinated most likely saved his life. Not dying or getting very sick, is the goal.
Yea people getting confused thinking getting vaccinated means a cure

malleymal

All Star
Daps
What are people really scared of? What is the vaccine going to do to them?

:dwillhuh:

Also, if there is some big conspiracy behind these vaccines, trust that your ass won’t stand a chance against whatever conglomerate is running things after all of the vaccinated “sheep” pass away.

:russ:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

so if the vaccine stops you from getting covid explain all these people catching right now that are vaccinated and got boosters :russ: you cant cuz you dont know shyt

*bu bu it stops you from DYING you wear a seat belt right???* :lolbron::mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
so if the vaccine stops you from getting covid explain all these people catching right now that are vaccinated and got boosters :russ: you cant cuz you dont know shyt

*bu bu it stops you from DYING you wear a seat belt right???* :lolbron::mjlol:

the vaccine development was based on the alpha variant spike protein. new variants have different spike protein mutations which reduces the protection offered by the vaccine.

vaccine = booster

booster = 3rd dose of vaccine.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL

Also, if there is some big conspiracy behind these vaccines, trust that your ass won’t stand a chance against whatever conglomerate is running things after all of the vaccinated “sheep” pass away.

Politics

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the vaccine development was based on the alpha variant spike protein. new variants have different spike protein mutations which reduces the protection offered by the vaccine.

vaccine = booster

booster = 3rd dose of vaccine.

:deadmanny: didn't answer the question. AGAIN vaccinated people WITH the Booster are catching it. What you gonna do take booster till the end of time??? :mjlol:The whole fukking NFL and NBA. and not one post about natural remedies to continue strengthening your immune system ALONG WITH the vaccine. :bryan: News don't even mention exercise or nothing its Vaccine or bust for you fat bellied americans. Thats why yall fukked up out here

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:deadmanny: didn't answer the question. AGAIN vaccinated people WITH the Booster are catching it. What you gonna do take booster till the end of time??? :mjlol:The whole fukking NFL and NBA. and not one post about natural remedies to continue strengthening your immune system ALONG WITH the vaccine. :bryan: News don't even mention exercise or nothing its Vaccine or bust for you fat bellied americans. Thats why yall fukked up out here

I did answer your question as to why there are more frequent infections with newer variants.:skip:
i'll maintain a high level of anti-bodies as long as the threat persists.:manny:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I did answer your question as to why there are more frequent infections with newer variants.:skip:
i'll maintain a high level of anti-bodies as long as the threat persists.:manny:

The wasn't my question breh. But it dont matter. Stay healthy breh

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

3 doses in. These cretins are just p*ssy. That’s all it boils down to. I got my third dose today and then ran 6 miles in the icy trails.

Suck it up snowflakes :mjlol:

REAL6

All Star
Daps
This has nothing to do with a vaccine. What is his underlying health issues?

Daps

:russ: This the funniest shyt. nikkas think they geniuses and shyt. What the fukk they think gonna happen to them with all this is over.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The wasn't my question breh. But it dont matter. Stay healthy breh

to understand why there are more breakthrough infections with the omnicron variant you have to understand how the MRNA vaccines work.

i'll approach this a different way. monoclonal anti-bodies which have been proven to be effective towards previous variants have been ineffective towards the omnicron variant. the spike protein mutations from which the lab-made anti-bodies were created to detect and combat cannot do the same with the omnicron variant because it's spike proteins mutations differ greatly from the prior variants.

the anti-bodies from the monoclonal treatment can only work effectively against the spike proteins they were created to combat. they'll have to make new monoclonal antibodies to detect the spike proteins found on the omnicron variant.

this is why health officials were advocating that people take the vaccine, a variant with a significant mutation would put us right back at square one. this is the reality of the situation now.

Last edited: