W$GUNN catches COVID for the second time and it’s kicking his ass (get vaccinated)

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is a shytshow I can't believe the level of ignorance :mjlol:

"What are you gonna do take vaccines forever???" Hell yeah just like we've been doing for 100+ years to keep deadly/crippling diseases like polio and smallpox on the back foot. None of this is new or weird, ya'll are just accustomed to the safety that modern medicine has given us and have no understanding of the work it takes to maintain it. Not to mention your brains have been turned to mush by manipulative propaganda and conspiracy theories promoted by charlatans and con men. Smarten up

:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:russ: Nowwww its "it lowers transmission buuttt dosent stop it soooo wear a mask" Not to mention this is after "uhhh if you vaccinated you don't have to wear a mask":mjlol:
That was true for Alpha. You don’t understand this is a dynamic situation?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:snoop:as i've explained twice already in this thread before. the vaccine was developed and based on the alpha spike protein. the new variants spike protein has mutated to the point where it renders the vaccine less effective.

posted on 9/27/21

square one meaning vaccinated and unvaccinated getting infected like they are today by the omnicron variant.:francis:
...so that means that the vaccine actually isnt reducing transmission then...

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
...so that means that the vaccine actually isnt reducing transmission then...
It is. Being fully vaccinated is 30% effective at preventing infection with Omicron. Being boosted is significantly more effective. I don’t recall the specific number and this is all provisional as Omicron is new.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Im not talking about the flu tho

Can you get covid more than once? I dont know, there’s research going both ways. But from what I gather; re-infection is rare.

Had a funeral back in August for a co-worker that caught covid twice. 1st time she brushed it off on her anti-vax shyt said it was pretty much the sniffles and no big deal. Second time about a year later she went to the hospital for what she thought was a sinus infection and died 4 days later. Whole office panicked because apparently she knew she had been in contact with people with covid and came to work. shyt the whole office down and at least 2 other people through contact with her(could have been someone else but the co-worker was the most likely culprit)got hospitalized. They both beat it but one of them still ain't 100%, can barely walk up the steps because they can't breathe. All 3 in this scenario were unvaccinated. My office now requires the Vax for entry unless you can work from home.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Had a funeral back in August for a co-worker that caught covid twice. 1st time she brushed it off on her anti-vax shyt said it was pretty much the sniffles and no big deal. Second time about a year later she went to the hospital for what she thought was a sinus infection and died 4 days later. Whole office panicked because apparently she knew she had been in contact with people with covid and came to work. shyt the whole office down and at least 2 other people through contact with her(could have been someone else but the co-worker was the most likely culprit)got hospitalized. They both beat it but one of them still ain't 100%, can barely walk up the steps because they can't breathe. All 3 in this scenario were unvaccinated. My office now requires the Vax for entry unless you can work from home.
Unless they had a valid medical reason that precluded them from being vaccinated, then they knew the risks and potential bad outcomes of their decisions and chose to have a higher risk of hospitalization and death :yeshrug:
I’ll never understand why people make the decision to not be vaccinated/boosted but :yeshrug:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
it would be stupid not to be insured breh
It would be, but yet a ton of people are uninsured. Including people that have money. And out of people that are insured, a lot (if not most) are underinsured.

I'd bet WSG has health insurance. @GPBear WSG is a smart dude and I'm guessing he shells out the money every month to keep himself covered.

but I'm just saying. Literally nothing would be surprise me regarding anyone's health insurance status. One of the most "important" and "high status" people I know with money turned out to be uninsured and ended up on GoFundMe to try and crowdfund his ACL reconstruction surgery.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It would be, but yet a ton of people are uninsured. Including people that have money. And out of people that are insured, a lot (if not most) are underinsured.

I'd bet WSG has health insurance, but I'm just saying. Literally nothing would be surprise me regarding anyone's health insurance status. One of the most "important" and "high status" people I know with money turned out to be uninsured and ended up on GoFundMe to try and crowdfund his ACL reconstruction surgery.
Gunn seem like a smart dude tho. I do get what ur saying and yea when I was his age I was uninsured but I wasn’t paid like that. Hate to think ALL the rappers are flexing this hard and not dropping 1k/mo for the fam. :picard: