W$GUNN catches COVID for the second time and it’s kicking his ass (get vaccinated)

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t think people can get the flu twice?:stopitslime:
This is a type of more serious flu.

Im not talking about the flu tho

Can you get covid more than once? I dont know, there’s research going both ways. But from what I gather; re-infection is rare.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Im not talking about the flu tho

Can you get covid more than once? I dont know, there’s research going both ways. But from what I gather; re-infection is rare.
Of course you can, after a while your antibodies weaken just like the flu, in other cases a new strain can break through just like the flu and for other cases your body isn't very receptive of vaccines and don’t produce strong enough anti-bodies just like the flu.

There’s also other ways, people with antibodies can get infected but they won’t feel any symptoms cause their immune system will handle it. But for certain people, their immune system is so weak that it can’t, that’s why certain vaccinated seniors are dying.

I'm not a doctor but the question regarding if you can get it more than once sounds fairly simple to me.

Why did early studies suggest that it was super rare to get it twice? Cause they were based on statistics with insufficient sample sizes.

Last edited:

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do we know he’s not vaxxed? I would think someone who’s traveling all over the place doing shows and going to wrestling events is probably vaccinated :yeshrug:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do we know he’s not vaxxed? I would think someone who’s traveling all over the place doing shows and going to wrestling events is probably vaccinated :yeshrug:
Bolded ain't got nothing to do with reality smh...whole lot of assumptions going on in your post

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I’m talking about large studies breh…

All those tweets regarding specific individuals, like the 102 yr old and the younger woman could have been false positives the first or second time.

The France24 article you linked was from October 2020 and states:

4 cases globally?!?

:stopitslime: :gucci::usure::comeon::martin::beli::upsetfavre::sitdown:

Im not anti-vaxx but cmon breh
:mjtf: Yes motherfukker, you can get covid twice and there is documented research on it.

Go here and type in something generic like “covid-19 reinfection” and see how much comes up.

PubMed

What do you think people getting covid twice is a conspiracy or something?

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bolded ain't got nothing to do with reality smh...whole lot of assumptions going on in your post

I’m pro vax the only reason I said that is because someone here called him a dumb ass for not taking caring of himself after catching Covid once already. How do we know he doesn’t? That’s all I’m saying it could be a breakthrough case

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worded it wrong, not government numbers but actual general public speaking about experiences. I'll leave you to it though.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don’t get why people who are not super old or super sick talk about surviving Covid.

Talk about your sense of smell and taste surviving.

This whole thing is about stopping the spread to not overwhelm hospitals and give the very old, unhealthy and very sick some more time on earth. In rare cases, it might fukk up your lungs. In rare cases, a lot of rare shyt can happen. People say “I heard about a person”, “I read about a person”. The only reason you heard about that person is cause it was a rare case.

don't matter. people will still juelz.

can lead em to the well, but can't make em drink breh.

give yourself the best chance to beat this shyt if you do catch it

if you don't want the jab, fully within your right. but don't come with the sob story if shyt goes left.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
don't matter. people will still juelz.

can lead em to the well, but can't make em drink breh.

give yourself the best chance to beat this shyt if you do catch it

if you don't want the jab, fully within your right. but don't come with the sob story if shyt goes left.
I can’t tell if that nikka is for or against the vaccine but that young people rarely dying shyt is straight up false. I know young people personally who passed from it.