W$GUNN catches COVID for the second time and it’s kicking his ass (get vaccinated)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I can’t tell if that nikka is for or against the vaccine but that young people rarely dying shyt is straight up false. I know young people personally who passed from it.
2 of my friends from high school died from Delta in the same week. :mjcry:

Granted, those are the only 2 personal friends I've had actually die from it, but that was a difficult week

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
B-b-b-but 1 dude died from the vaccine!!! Cats are hilarious. 800k+ dead from covid in the US alone vs a handful worldwide from vaccine side effects :mjlol:
I need to get some of these dudes at the poker table
I had to go to the ER for a broken arm at the beginning of this month, and someone in there couldn't stop coughing, wheezing, and they were making the scariest sounding breathing I've ever heard. I was really unnerved and you could just hear the struggle in their breathing, and that there was fear and panic in it. I'm guessing they probably lived, but it sounded awful, and I can still hear that shyt. It was unnerving.
:damn:

I was making small talk with the doc after my X-Rays came back, and we were talking about Covid. He said they'd stayed slammed since all of this started, and that literally every single patient he'd seen die in the past couple months was unvaccinated. He said they'd only had a few people in the ICU that were vaxxed, but that they made it out. And he and all of the nurses back there seemed burned out and exhausted.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Rappers don't social distance. They're doing shows and having a dozen people in the studio. Gunn was just at Art Basel.

He needs to just sit down for a while after he gets over this.

Americans are already obese and unhealthy. You're not going to get half the country to immediately change their diet as that requires a culture shift. Not to mention the inner cities don't provide options for quality food. You really think the hood can stop eating fast food, chopped cheese, Chinese, and put down sodas faster than it would take to get vaccinated?

Get the shot.
not to mention that it's legitimately a lot more difficult to ear healthy when you travel a lot. I'm not trying to say it can't be done, because obviously it can. It takes a lot more planning, effort, money, and discipline though. If you're always on the road and always in airports, it's much easier to just eat out all the time or get fast food.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:francis:tell that to this dude....

i don't get how that news article proves anything. he died after being exposed to spike proteins and his immune symptoms reaction to it. what exactly do you think would happen had he been exposed to covid w/spike proteins?:jbhmm:

myocarditis is much much more likely with a covid infection than with a mrna vaccine.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
it greatly reduces your chances of catching covid.

seatbelts don't prevent all deaths and injuries in car accidents but it greatly reduces the chances of either happening.

FGdWYpOVcAAhSG-

No the fukk is DOSENT. And yall need to quit with this stupid twitter seatbelt analogy shyt dont even make sense but yall running with it cuz yall scared :russ:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No the fukk is DOSENT. And yall need to quit with this stupid twitter seatbelt analogy shyt dont even make sense but yall running with it cuz yall scared :russ:

Vaccines decrease chances of infection, transmission
All three COVID-19 vaccines authorized in the U.S. were designed to prevent severe infection, hospitalization and death. But experts and public health officials say the shots also protect people from contracting and spreading the virus.

"What we know is that individuals who are vaccinated are much less likely to be infected therefore much less likely to spread the virus," Dr. Amesh Adalja, a senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, said in an email.