W$GUNN catches COVID for the second time and it’s kicking his ass (get vaccinated)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Gunn seem like a smart dude tho. I do get what ur saying and yea when I was his age I was uninsured but I wasn’t paid like that. Hate to think ALL the rappers are flexing this hard and not dropping 1k/mo for the fam. :picard:

:francis:The dude drops countless funds on going to wrestling shows. I'm all for hobbies but breh:dwillhuh:

malleymal

All Star
Daps
That bill had to be heavy if he wasn’t insured before. He better hit up horizon before this round of the Cov. I’m done caring about the unvaccinated that unless there is a legit health issue.

get well soon bro

:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It would also be stupid to be rapping about crack into middle age

this is Murica breh, even if he’s insured, those hospital bills can add up quick.
U don’t like rappers at all sounds like

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
It would be, but yet a ton of people are uninsured. Including people that have money. And out of people that are insured, a lot (if not most) are underinsured.

I'd bet WSG has health insurance. @GPBear WSG is a smart dude and I'm guessing he shells out the money every month to keep himself covered.

but I'm just saying. Literally nothing would be surprise me regarding anyone's health insurance status. One of the most "important" and "high status" people I know with money turned out to be uninsured and ended up on GoFundMe to try and crowdfund his ACL reconstruction surgery.
gave me shivers

ima have insurance for the first time in a few years on the 1st :whew:

and im hella active.
Ive been playing it dangerous

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
not to mention that it's legitimately a lot more difficult to ear healthy when you travel a lot. I'm not trying to say it can't be done, because obviously it can. It takes a lot more planning, effort, money, and discipline though. If you're always on the road and always in airports, it's much easier to just eat out all the time or get fast food.

even food fast joint have healthy options.

Or intermittent fast until you run into something less processed/non fried and or full of salt and sugar.

When i fly, i always carry a bag of almonds, a few hardboiled eggs and some apple slices (maybe peanut butter if i have).

No excuses.