Vulgarity killed RnB

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It supposed to be like that....thats what the market demands

You cant serenade a Ratchet...and ratchets are the norm these days

When the women are more hypermasculine than the dudes..cause men are emasculated these days

R&B today is non conceptual...non intellectual
Everything a THOT listens to is CRIME RELATED or SEXUAL :manny:

Sterilize the ratchets. :demonic:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I sorta want to blame women. Literally all they care about is a song being catchy. He doesn't have to be a top tier vocalist. Nyggas can sound like absolutely shyt, but if its catchy, a female will like it.

Women are kind of retarded. They never really care much about anything in music that requires some skill and talent.

Men too are to blame. Catering to drunken stripper thots in the clubs ruined black music. Dudes are some simps these days.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People always saying something killed a genre...

NO.

If you search, you shall find! Big corps may have killed mainstream music all across the board but that's a tear drop in a bucket compared to all the music made by lesser known acts in the world.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Notice that romance in relationships died the same time when r and b went away from courting females and talking about love. Now u a simp and thirsty. But heres the catch those 80s and 90s artists had more dirt than these artists. Fans still supported them though. kellz married aaliyah messing with under age females. Kenny greene from intro gay died of aids. Kci violent relationship with mary j blige. Bobby brown, rick james- drugs.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Real a55 thread:wow:

Music itself has gone from an asset for black people to a liability. The positivity, soul, creativity, inspiration, and most of all LOVE has been strategically drained out of black music.

This has all been by design.

Again, it's to make black folk obsolete.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Once labels stopped promoting singers with church backgrounds it was a wrap.

Probably a good time for someone to bring it back with modern sound.

Homosexuals and shower singers are not the voice of r&b. I wouldn't even call frank hoecean and weeknd r&b singers.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
People always saying something killed a genre...

NO.

If you search, you shall find! Big corps may have killed mainstream music all across the board but that's a tear drop in a bucket compared to all the music made by lesser known acts in the world.

fukk that. That sounds like imperialism. Take away all the good music, and force us to search high and low for good music that takes weeks or months, if you find it.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

this is a good song. when i heard it, i was like :leon:

then the chorus comes on, and he says let me fukk you back to sleep:childplease:

why not come up with something better? it's just cursing for no reason. Brown has a lot of songs that would be good withoutthat shyt. Same with Bryson Tiller cursing up a storm. Why?

do what i do and listen to the edited version, ""Sex you back to sleep" :manny:

Gotta go with what you can at this point in R&B

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk that. That sounds like imperialism. Take away all the good music, and force us to search high and low for good music that takes weeks or months, if you find it.
I never said I agree with the corporations if that's what you're getting at

nothing worth a damn comes easy :manny: so i don't mind weeding out the nonsense, makes the gems that much more special.

i simply find it funny when people cry "hip hop" is dead.. you'd need to destroy mankind to achieve such a feat.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:childplease:Vulgarity is only a problem for you dusty nikkas tryna fukk old hoes that like to pretend they too good to get fukked to some "she pop that p*ssy on a moooondayyyyyy"

All the young bytches eat that shyt up. Y'all crying talking about vulgarity but if the hoes still letting us run through em when the cuts come on then what the fukk is really the problem? :dahell:

Stop chasing Mary-Jean n get you a LaShay :whew:

Negged.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tacky ratchet music is only "cute"/ fun when a super talented artist is doing it for kicks

See R.Kelly....

With these new niccaz, it's actually intended to be pure R&B....In their own mind, tho

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't have a problem with that at all, some women love that shyt too.

But I do think should be balance, should have the xxx shyt for those who want it and the more subtle shyt for those that want it to, everything shouldn't be xxx for sure, but sometimes you want that too for certain moods and situations...

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Silk has a new album out- quiet storm. Johnny has that hit with new edition- this one's for me and you. Yet, you rarely hear it being played.

SAY WERD? A new silk album?!?! You just made my day breh breh, Silk probably a top 5 group for me, glad to know they still doing it...dap+rep. :salute::myman:

*fires up Spotify*