VP Harris & Treas. Sec. pledge support to Black businesses(with transcript of meeting)

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Kamala Harris @ 16:15...

“We are creating $15B in grants, not loans, targeted at our smaller business, which many of our African American businesses are, targeted at our Black and brown and minority businesses”

So this is the same ol’ shyt and y’all trying to pass it off as tangible benefits to African Americans. Those grants going to white women, Indians, Chinese, and that’s the whole problem we’ve been highlighting.

They’re using our tax dollars to prop up buffer classes under the guise of “equality”. They had no problem singling us out when they wanted to attack our community but it’s soooooo impossible to single us out when it comes to resources.

They should have sat aside $15B EXCLUSIVELY for African Americans. That’s a start.
Powerful posting

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because white ppl don't like us, breh. Duh. Or did you think the last 400 years was for giggles and now they're gonna walk up to us, be like "sike" and give us whatever we wanted. If these ppl believed in justice, we would never have been put in slavery in the first place.

Duh.

Now yall idiots (yes, idiots) are expecting the same people who put us in slavery to all of a sudden grow a conscience and give us reparations? Just out of the goodness of our hearts?

They won't even APOLOGIZE for slavery. Remember when Clinton did it when he was president and the ppl jumped so far down his throat that he had to retract the apology??

But all of a sudden they are gonna give us reparations?

Yall are idiots.
Yet you voted for Biden lmfaooo
I've told yall again and again that I see white ppl as my enemy. Only thing that ever made me see a few of them as not being the enemy was this past summer when I saw them out there taking beatings and getting killed while marching for black lives.

That was different. But even then I dont see them as my friends. Perhaps an ally. Perhaps. But not a friend. But even then, I want to see where this thing goes first.
c00n babble
But as it stands right now, here's where I stand. I make moves that are gonna benefit me and my ppl. Trump being in office was killing my ppl wholesale.

Well guess what? He needed to go. Biden is in office now and at the least, has someone that is half black as his VP. They're willing to have black ppl at the table to at least listen to us like they listened to these black business owners and like they even plan to listen to that fool Ice Cube.
This is the same nikka that vited for McCain over Obama now he cares about black representation in the White House lmaoo
I can work with that because even though I'm not expecting a LOT of help from them, at least they aint actively trying to hold me down. At least they will do a few things for black ppl because it looks good politically.
Advocate to be a token c00n brehs

That I can work with. If they can do some things for black ppl cause they wanna look good politically, then I will take those things and use them to improve the lives of myself and my ppl. I will take advantage of their political motives every opportunity I get.
Again tap dance for crumbs brehs
Yall idiots wanna sit out there and take the moral high ground and rant and yell like black Israelites about "we are the ppl who built the nation so give us something just for us!"
Be mad at us for having self respect and making demands.
You can rant and scream about that till you turn blue and pass out. Guess what? It aint happening, fool.
Because c00ns like you undermine us every chance you get lmaoo
So you can either take your ball and bat and go home. Or you can make the system that we are in work for you and your ppl like I do.
Become a white supremacist just to benefit brehs
I choose to do the latter because I'm not a short sighted fool like yall.

Yall want to sit your lazy asses down and get everything handed to you on a platter. Guess what? IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. At least no time soon

So shut the hell up, stop crying, and get up and make moves and make what we DO have, work for you, instead of doing nothing and crying about what we DON'T have.
Steal jesse lee peterson talking points brehs lmaoo

Daps
Steal jesse lee peterson talking points brehs lmaoo

Well tell you what, you do what works for you (wait on reparations) while imma do what works for me (take advantage of what's there) and let's see who gets the furthest.

I'm doing better in life than you are currently so imma say my way works.

With that being said, I didn't use to put ppl on ignore. But in 2021, I no longer care to communicate with ppl who I feel are ignorant fools. So on the ignore list you go. Take care.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Taking advantage of this and staying it's for black people is two very different things but the c00n dikksuckers won't say that. Any one that's not a straight white man benefits from this. You c00ns should just die my nikka.

Literally that's what we're saying. Take the partial dub and press for more. No one is saying this is for Black people or that Black people shouldn't have anything specifically for them.

Now what stupid nikka think is because they tweet a couple of times and say "Trump is the best president Black people ever had" is gonna get them a specific butter biscuit thiose nikkas deserve to be skinned alive.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's irrelevant. The thread title was false. Every program that benefits minorities benefits me. However black people have specific needs that need specific policies and resources. Black people got joe elected and gave them the Senate. If they can do EO and policies for illegals, LGBTQs and asians they can do specific for us. But with 70% of black people sounding like you and thecoli I guess they figure they don't :francis:. Go against your own interests for the betterment of others smh.:snoop: They better adopt some good shyt from ice cube's CWBA.:unimpressed:

Where does that say it’s only for Mexicans? Do you think Mexicans are the only illegall immigrants in CA?
No they're not, I'm just using them as a reference, had I said that Nigerians and Haitians might benefit nikkas heads would explode.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well tell you what, you do what works for you (wait on reparations) while imma do what works for me (take advantage of what's there) and let's see who gets the furthest.

I'm doing better in life than you are currently so imma say my way works.

With that being said, I didn't use to put ppl on ignore. But in 2021, I no longer care to communicate with ppl who I feel are ignorant fools. So on the ignore list you go. Take care.

Shyt getting tiring.. You try to advise people on how to work the "system", and they get mad.

Then when you work the system, like you tried to advise them, they get mad at you.. Now you a c00n because you took advantage of something they refused to..

I will agree that the "system" is designed that way.. However, thats why i emphasize "unity" amongst black people as a major key in fighting W.S.. And they hate that shyt too..

Im seriously tired..

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If Dems are truly our allies... who's stopping them? They have the House, Senate, and WH. :sas1::sas2:

Fail to understand both white supremacy and politics brehs.

Right now the GOP is split between the Trump Faction and the Never Trump faction.

Think that Joe Manchin has the same policies are Cori Bush just because their Democrats brehs

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
it is very dishonest to present this as a group specific tangible for black people when it is not. minorities & people of color? stop it. other groups already have group specific tangibles from biden harris including asian, east indian asian, latinx, lgbtqi, and white women, i can name them all for you if you like

so put aside my red maga kufi & love for the 2004-2015 reality show the apprentice for a moment and tell me, where is the policy strictly for black folks?

this is rising tides will lift all boats. never support this nonsense yall when they try to frame it as something for us. never

Daps
Shyt getting tiring.. You try to advise people on how to work the "system", and they get mad.

Then when you work the system, like you tried to advise them, they get mad at you.. Now you a c00n because you took advantage of something they refused to..

I will agree that the "system" is designed that way.. However, thats why i emphasize "unity" amongst black people as a major key in fighting W.S.. And they hate that shyt too..

Im seriously tired..

Yeah breh I aint got time for these fools no more :pachaha:

I dont even put folks on ignore but one thing I refuse to do in 2021 is deal with stupid folks.

They on they own. I aint got time no more. I dont mind disagreements but I do mind when ppl argue with logic.

I'm tired of that man. I'm done with it.

Daps
No they're not, I'm just using them as a reference, had I said that Nigerians and Haitians might benefit nikkas heads would explode.
That question wasn’t directed at you...that was directed at the other dude who posted the link. You asked him to name one time they gave Mexicans cash, and he posted an article about “immigrants” getting funds.

Daps
it is very dishonest to present this as a group specific tangible for black people when it is not. minorities & people of color? stop it. other groups already have group specific tangibles from biden harris including asian, east indian asian, latinx, lgbtqi, and white women, i can name them all for you if you like

so put aside my red maga kufi & love for the 2004-2015 reality show the apprentice for a moment and tell me, where is the policy strictly for black folks?

this is rising tides will lift all boats. never support this nonsense yall when they try to frame it as something for us. never

At least you can admit that you are a Trump supporter :ehh: most of these boys be scared to stand on their square

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.

And there are more points like
"Black people need to go local and force their senators and then fight with other minorities to secure at least a part of this for themselves " -says the democratic party slave c00ns.

WHY does the group who BUILT this nation who fought and died for all these benefits that white women , asians and other so called Brown people WILL exclusively benefit from.. have to GO the extra mile?

Why are we ALWAYS asked to do some extra shyt when we are the most loyal group- BY FAR?

Why can't we get at least 1/3 of the executive orders that the lbgtq groups get?

Why isn't our social oppression and history acknowledged when people speak about... why more black businesses dont take advantage of these so called minority contracts?

Why is the black person who ask for BLACK POLICY always made out to be the contrarian or bad guy?

Because of white supremacy and Black disunity. the My brother's keeper was supposed to be for Black boys then the sheas got mad and said what about the girls? and that blew it up. The minority thing was added first then the girl thing was addressed them it got super watered down. And it was more a charity/ volunteer thing not public policy with federal funding per se.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Im seriously tired..
These nikkas are just talking. Best believe they'll take whatever bone is thrown at them. This is just mental masterbation.