VP Harris & Treas. Sec. pledge support to Black businesses(with transcript of meeting)

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Taking advantage of this and staying it's for black people is two very different things but the c00n dikksuckers won't say that. Any one that's not a straight white man benefits from this. You c00ns should just die my nikka.

Its a "system".. You got to work that shyt for what its worth breh..

I want reparations just as bad as the next black person.. But you can only deal with whats on the table in front of you..

So far, Biden talking student loan forgiveness.. I don't have any loans, but my wife and my seed got some.. Hopefully they'll come up..
I got a business, and im paying attention to this plan closely.. He also talking that shyt about fixing redlined communities, im looking at that too..

You mean there isn't one thing that interests you personally at all so far? How about someone you know? Demand reparations, while fighting for whats supposedly for black people in these bills also..

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Its a "system".. You got to work that shyt for what its worth breh..

I want reparations just as bad as the next black person.. But you can only deal with whats on the table in front of you..

So far, Biden talking student loan forgiveness.. I don't have any loans, but my wife and my seed got some.. Hopefully they'll come up..
I got a business, and im paying attention to this plan closely.. He also talking that shyt about fixing redlined communities, im looking at that too..

You mean there isn't one thing that interests you personally at all so far? How about someone you know? Demand reparations, while fighting for whats supposedly for black people in these bills also..
That's irrelevant. The thread title was false. Every program that benefits minorities benefits me. However black people have specific needs that need specific policies and resources. Black people got joe elected and gave them the Senate. If they can do EO and policies for illegals, LGBTQs and asians they can do specific for us. But with 70% of black people sounding like you and thecoli I guess they figure they don't :francis:. Go against your own interests for the betterment of others smh.:snoop: They better adopt some good shyt from ice cube's CWBA.:unimpressed:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
‘Show us where they go to the Jewish, Asians, and Hispanics and tell them they have to share with African Americans.
Only post I'm making in this thread. Not arguing with these people.

You Democrat shill nikkas,

FIND ME ONE VIDEO FROM THE LAST 40 YEARS WHERE FED LEVEL GOVT OFFICIALS USE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE FOR ONE OF THE OTHER MINORITY GROUPS, I'LL HOLD THE L, NOT ARGUE ANYMORE AND CASH APP YOU 100 USD.

Daps
They do share No One get's Liquid benefits that go exclusively to a group (barring an extreme example) In fact they really don't give money out to anyone like that other than senior citizens and women.

Now let me throw it back to you. Name a time say the Mexicans got Cash Money in their hands exclusively for them?

You keep ducking the question but that's because you know that Democrats don't tell other groups that they have to share with African Americans.

California announces $125 million fund for undocumented immigrants impacted by coronavirus

California announces $125 million fund for undocumented immigrants impacted by coronavirus

Where does that say it’s only for Mexicans? Do you think Mexicans are the only illegall immigrants in CA?

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Transcript of the meeting

Kamala Harris & Janet Yellen Meeting with Black Chambers of Congress Transcript February 5 - Rev
-- ---------------

Timestamp of questions taken

@ 19:44 Oakland area chamber leader poses a question to VP & Treas Sec

As president of Oakland African-American Chamber of Commerce and also a business owner, my question is how can we ensure the provisions outlined within the American Rescue Plan reach black businesses, black communities, and black families?

@ 27:31 ATL chamber leader poses question

My question is, the American Rescue Plan includes a $15 billion grant program to provide financing to more than one million of the hardest hit small businesses. How is the administration prepared to equitably deploy these grants to the businesses most underserved and overlooked by traditional capital access pathways?

@ 37:59 TX chamber leader has a question

Given the preparation undertaken in the formulation of the American Rescue Plan, I’m certain that you and Secretary Yellen have already begun planning for what’s next. We know that black owned businesses suffer from pre-existing conditions. So what can we expect from the administration in terms of ongoing, targeted support for the businesses we represent?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's irrelevant. The thread title was false. Every program that benefits minorities benefits me. However black people have specific needs that need specific policies and resources. Black people got joe elected and gave them the Senate. If they can do EO and policies for illegals, LGBTQs and asians they can do specific for us. But with 70% of black people sounding like you and thecoli I guess they figure they don't :francis:. Go against your own interests for the betterment of others smh.:snoop: They better adopt some good shyt from ice cube's CWBA.:unimpressed:

Im willing to listen..

Name some things you'd like to see exclusively see done for black people..

You said we have specific needs so we need specific policies.. I respectfully ask you to list them..

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im willing to listen..

Name some things you'd like to see exclusively see done for black people..

You said we have specific needs so we need specific policies.. I respectfully ask you to list them..
FINANCIAL RESOURCES
HOME AND BUSINESS GRANTS
Tax credits and cuts
OUR OWN POLICE
STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS
INFRASTRUCTURE AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FINANCIAL RESOURCES
HOME AND BUSINESS GRANTS
Tax credits and cuts
OUR OWN POLICE
STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS
INFRASTRUCTURE AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT

Its all a game breh.. Even if the administration provides all of the things you listed.. If black people on the local level, dont press their local officials, you'll still end up with nothing..
Recreational cannabis rolled out here locally a year ago.. They gave us the cute "minority" set aside bullshyt.. But when it was all said and done, our democratic governor and black democratic mayor fcked us.. Even mexicans didn't get a cut, and they're supposed to be the ones getting everything.. Just white drug cartels getting all the money..

They prey on black peoples ignorance, and inability to unite behind a common cause.. Sure when a white officer shoots an unarmed black man, well unite behind emotions and rage.. But when it comes time to sit down and meet around economics, we fail to do it. We too busy arguing about who's going to lead said movement..

We have a ton of issues we need to deal with ourselves breh.. Sure them CACs fcked us up and put us in this situation. But how long can we argue about who set the house on fire, while we're sitting inside burning? We can't put all of our eggs in one basket, hoping the same white people who put us in this situation, would fix it..

Unity between ADOS/FBA, or whatever you want to name it, is becoming more clear as a valid weapon in turning our situation around.. It saved Bidens wack a$$ campaign.. Now lets see if we can do it for ourselves..

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
OP is outright lying. They’re talking to Black Chamber of Commerce’s but they are still speaking the same minority and people of color nonsense.
Could it be that specifically supporting black business via the Black Chamber of Commerce is just one part of a larger plan to help minority businesses at-large? Would that still be a problem?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
OP is outright lying. They’re talking to Black Chamber of Commerce’s but they are still speaking the same minority and people of color nonsense.

Kamala Harris @ 16:15...

“We are creating $15B in grants, not loans, targeted at our smaller business, which many of our African American businesses are, targeted at our Black and brown and minority businesses”

So this is the same ol’ shyt and y’all trying to pass it off as tangible benefits to African Americans. Those grants going to white women, Indians, Chinese, and that’s the whole problem we’ve been highlighting.

They’re using our tax dollars to prop up buffer classes under the guise of “equality”. They had no problem singling us out when they wanted to attack our community but it’s soooooo impossible to single us out when it comes to resources.

They should have sat aside $15B EXCLUSIVELY for African Americans. That’s a start.

‘Who said it has to be Either/or. They can do something for everyone and do something specifically for African Americans simultaneously.

If it's not in writing like the EO they just gave the asians and pacific islanders I don't wanna hear shyt...:beli: y'all be falling for the trick bag too fukking much!!!:what:

Because black people have no allies. I dont know whether people don't realize this or don't want to.

The last time anyone wanted to do anything SPECIFICALLY for black people, there was a civil war. None of these "POC" want anything for us, and CACs have shown that they'd rather die than see a cent of their dollars go to something explicitly for us.

So they have to couch it in general language like "diversity" and "minority" while the main beneficiaries are black businesses. If anyone accuses them of special treatment they'll say "we never said it was explicitly for black people. Stop hating"

The days of saying something is specifically for white people or black people are over, its all about coded language.

Do you really think that you will ever see anything like that for ADOS exclusively? Without some kind of revolutionary change? I mean why should anyone vote to give ADOS people anything (not talking about it being morally right) I mean why should they do it? What do they get out of it? Let's say they did give you 15 billion would that be the end of it? If they tell you they're never gonna do it what will you do?

This is a serious question.

THREAD TITLE:
VP Harris & Treas. Sec. pledge support to Black businesses

ARTICLE TITLE:
Administration pledges more support for minority businesses

:devil:
:evil:

Okay... we being slow tonight I see...:francis: so lemme try this one more time.

The title of the article that OP posted is "Administration pledges more support for minority businesses"

so when they say "minorities", who are they talking about?

Black ppl, Latino ppl, Asians, etc, right?

So @Deuterion said "Show us where they go to the Jewish, Asians, and Hispanics and tell them they have to share with African Americans."

my response is this... Doesn't the article say "Administration pledges more support for minority businesses"?

so isn't this a very instance of them going to Asians and hispanics at least, and telling them that they have to share this money with black ppl? :jbhmm:

I mean, we're on a black forum so we're looking at it from the black perspective.

But if we were on an Asian forum, they would be saying that "they're giving support to us, but they're also giving it to black ppl and hispanics too"

So the breh's question makes no sense, because this is a very instance of them telling Asians and Hispanics that they have to share with African Americans.

Exactly.

And there are more points like
"Black people need to go local and force their senators and then fight with other minorities to secure at least a part of this for themselves " -says the democratic party slave c00ns.

WHY does the group who BUILT this nation who fought and died for all these benefits that white women , asians and other so called Brown people WILL exclusively benefit from.. have to GO the extra mile?

Why are we ALWAYS asked to do some extra shyt when we are the most loyal group- BY FAR?

Why can't we get at least 1/3 of the executive orders that the lbgtq groups get?

Why isn't our social oppression and history acknowledged when people speak about... why more black businesses dont take advantage of these so called minority contracts?

Why is the black person who ask for BLACK POLICY always made out to be the contrarian or bad guy?

Daps
Exactly.

"Black people need to go local and force their senators and then fight with other minorities to secure at least a part of this for themselves " -says the democratic party slave c00ns.

WHY does the group who BUILT this nation who fought and died for all these benefits that white women , asians and other so called Brown people WILL exclusively benefit from.. have to GO the extra mile?

Why are we ALWAYS asked to do some extra shyt when we are the most loyal group- BY FAR?

Why can't we get at least 1/3 of the executive orders that the lbgtq groups get?

Why isn't our social oppression and history acknowledged when people speak about... why more black businesses dont take advantage of these so called minority contracts?

Why is the black person who ask for BLACK POLICY always made out to be the contrarian or bad guy?

Because white ppl don't like us, breh. Duh. Or did you think the last 400 years was for giggles and now they're gonna walk up to us, be like "sike" and give us whatever we wanted. If these ppl believed in justice, we would never have been put in slavery in the first place.

Duh.

Now yall idiots (yes, idiots) are expecting the same people who put us in slavery to all of a sudden grow a conscience and give us reparations? Just out of the goodness of our hearts?

They won't even APOLOGIZE for slavery. Remember when Clinton did it when he was president and the ppl jumped so far down his throat that he had to retract the apology??

But all of a sudden they are gonna give us reparations?

Yall are idiots.

I've told yall again and again that I see white ppl as my enemy. Only thing that ever made me see a few of them as not being the enemy was this past summer when I saw them out there taking beatings and getting killed while marching for black lives.

That was different. But even then I dont see them as my friends. Perhaps an ally. Perhaps. But not a friend. But even then, I want to see where this thing goes first.

But as it stands right now, here's where I stand. I make moves that are gonna benefit me and my ppl. Trump being in office was killing my ppl wholesale.

Well guess what? He needed to go. Biden is in office now and at the least, has someone that is half black as his VP. They're willing to have black ppl at the table to at least listen to us like they listened to these black business owners and like they even plan to listen to that fool Ice Cube.

I can work with that because even though I'm not expecting a LOT of help from them, at least they aint actively trying to hold me down. At least they will do a few things for black ppl because it looks good politically.

That I can work with. If they can do some things for black ppl cause they wanna look good politically, then I will take those things and use them to improve the lives of myself and my ppl. I will take advantage of their political motives every opportunity I get.

Yall idiots wanna sit out there and take your moral high ground and rant and yell like black Israelites about "we are the ppl who built the nation so give us something just for us!"

You can rant and scream about that till you turn blue and pass out. Guess what? It aint happening, fool.

So you can either take your ball and bat and go home. Or you can make the system that we are in work for you and your ppl like I do.

I choose to do the latter because I'm not a short sighted fool like yall.

Yall want to sit your lazy asses down and get everything handed to you on a platter. Guess what? IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. At least no time soon

So shut the hell up, stop crying, and get up and make moves and make what we DO have, work for you, instead of doing nothing and crying about what we DON'T have.

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Its all a game breh.. Even if the administration provides all of the things you listed.. If black people on the local level, dont press their local officials, you'll still end up with nothing..
Recreational cannabis rolled out here locally a year ago.. They gave us the cute "minority" set aside bullshyt.. But when it was all said and done, our democratic governor and black democratic mayor fcked us.. Even mexicans didn't get a cut, and they're supposed to be the ones getting everything.. Just white drug cartels getting all the money..
If the administration provided the things I said it would go to the black community because that's how it would be written.
They prey on black peoples ignorance, and inability to unite behind a common cause.. Sure when a white officer shoots an unarmed black man, well unite behind emotions and rage.. But when it comes time to sit down and meet around economics, we fail to do it. We too busy arguing about who's going to lead said movement..
This is a made up scenario. If they come out with a plan for black people we only have to worry about c00ns trying to sabotage us and we should call it out immediately.

We have a ton of issues we need to deal with ourselves breh.. Sure them CACs fcked us up and put us in this situation. But how long can we argue about who set the house on fire, while we're sitting inside burning? We can't put all of our eggs in one basket, hoping the same white people who put us in this situation, would fix it..
This has nothing to do with them providing us with resources. Stolen being a white supremacist apologist
Unity between ADOS/FBA, or whatever you want to name it, is becoming more clear as a valid weapon in turning our situation around.. It saved Bidens wack a$$ campaign.. Now lets see if we can do it for ourselves..
We'll see.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly.

some of something is better than none of nothing