VP Harris & Treas. Sec. pledge support to Black businesses(with transcript of meeting)

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Y'all really can't see what I'm saying huh :dwillhuh:

:ehh:wow, well y'all are proving a saying that I heard a long time ago:

"Never argue with a fool - They will drag you down to their level, Then beat you with experience!!"

Imma say this once about you neo, you like to take the high road when you're losing your position from someone else's assertions.

That's a sign of weakness. Logic, reason and stats are dismissed by you wholly so you can continue to speak about your perspective.

If this benefits blacks, take what you can get. However, you were asked if other groups have to share their specific program funding with others. Still no answer.

----

This is also OP's fault for putting up the sensationalist title.

Daps
Imma say this once about you neo, you like to take the high road when you're losing your position from someone else's assertions.

That's a sign of weakness. Logic, reason and stats are dismissed by you wholly so you can continue to speak about your perspective.

If this benefits blacks, take what you can get. However, you were asked if other groups have to share their specific program funding with others. Still no answer.

----

This is also OP's fault for putting up the sensationalist title.

It's not so much as me taking the high road. It's just that in real life, offline, I'm more intelligent than most of the ppl I run across and I find the same thing to be true on this site. Not even trying to big myself up. Just stating a fact.

I clearly answered the brotha's question 2 times and y'all can't even comprehend the answer. So I'm done with it. :yeshrug:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
exactly That's like getting mad and not accepting Stimulus and PPE money just because white people get it too a win is a win. If a nikka gives you money and you fail to flip it that's Your fault.

My poor ignorant brotha...:mjlol::snoop:

THIS is an example of that RIGHT HERE. When they say "ppl of color", by your own admission, that means black ppl and hispanic and whoever else.

Well, just like they're coming to us and telling us that we have to share with those other ppl...

Aren't they telling hispanics and asians the same thing? That they have to share this with us?

You be saying the dumbest stuff thinking that you really cooking... but nah breh nah :mjlol::snoop:

Answered :rudy:

Facts. I do agree that Black people need specific policies to address are needs, and Dems too often neglect our needs. However, Black polices have to be worded in a certain way or there will be lawsuits. Check out what happen in Oregon when they tried to give specific benefits to Black people. A lot of people have been mislead by Tariq’s lack of political knowledge
A Covid-19 Relief Fund Was Only for Black Residents. Then Came the Lawsuits.

If people looked closely, they'll realize that the stuff they think the government did, specifically for anyone else.. There still was a process that needed to be followed.. Even with illegal aliens.. They still have to go through the necessary process to get what they desired.. Nothing free just landed in their lap.. Even set aside money for said groups must be applied for.. For the most part..

Even with this move to give much needed aid for black entrepreneurs.. Its still up to black people to support them, and demand your local officials to pressure this administration, to follow through with this "plan"..

I think its time for everyone to at least get their state senator and congressman phone numbers and start calling.. Time to fully engage this administration..

Which one of y'all is gonna answer the question? I can bring up countless videos of Democrats telling Black Americans that need to share with immigrants...show me where Dems told immigrants they need to share with us.

‘Show us where they go to the Jewish, Asians, and Hispanics and tell them they have to share with African Americans.

Daps
Which one of y'all is gonna answer the question? I can bring up countless videos of Democrats telling Black Americans that need to share with immigrants...show me where Dems told immigrants they need to share with us.

Show me one time where a Democrat said "now look black ppl, y'all gotta share with immigrants."

:deadrose:

Daps
Exactly...you have no intellectual honesty.

y'all Qanon boys minds are warped. I have answered your question logically several times and you can't even see it.

I can't even say that you're pretending to not see it. I think you truly can't see the truth of what I'm saying cause you've gone so far down the rabbit hole that facts and truth mean nothing to you anymore.

It's... interesting.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They do share No One get's Liquid benefits that go exclusively to a group (barring an extreme example) In fact they really don't give money out to anyone like that other than senior citizens and women.

Now let me throw it back to you. Name a time say the Mexicans got Cash Money in their hands exclusively for them?

Daps
They do share No One get's Liquid benefits that go exclusively to a group (barring an extreme example) In fact they really don't give money out to anyone like that other than senior citizens and women.

Now let me throw it back to you. Name a time say the Mexicans got Cash Money in their hands exclusively for them?

In fact, I would venture to say we've gotten more checks than Mexicans have gotten. Black farmers got PAID about 8 or 9 years ago.

And I know plenty of black ppl who never farmed in their life who signed up and got some of that money :pachaha:

all I could do was :ehh:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

You keep ducking the question but that's because you know that Democrats don't tell other groups that they have to share with African Americans.

California announces $125 million fund for undocumented immigrants impacted by coronavirus
California has been the most aggressive state in the nation when it comes to giving benefits to immigrants living in the country illegally. Last year, California became the first state to give taxpayer funded health benefits to low-income adults 25 and younger living in the country illegally.

California announces $125 million fund for undocumented immigrants impacted by coronavirus

Daps
You keep ducking the question but that's because you know that Democrats don't tell other groups that they have to share with African Americans.

This article says:

California will give cash payments to immigrants living in the country illegally, Gov. Gavin Newsom announced Wednesday, using a mix of taxpayer money and charitable contributions to give 150,000 adults $500 each during the coronavirus outbreak.

California has an estimated 2 million immigrants living in the country illegally. They are not eligible for the $2.2 trillion stimulus package approved by Congress last month, which gives cash payments to most Americans plus boosts unemployment benefits by $600 per week.

So basically they couldn't get the stimulus checks that everyone else has gotten from the federal gov? So the Cali gov gave them state stimulus checks?

That wasn't to give them some type of special payment. It was just to ensure that they got what everybody else got. :yeshrug:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This article says:

So basically they couldn't get the stimulus checks that everyone else has gotten from the federal gov? So the Cali gov gave them state stimulus checks?

That wasn't to give them some type of special payment. It was just to ensure that they got what everybody else got. :yeshrug:

They're not supposed to fukking be here so of course they wouldn't get a stimulus check.