VP Harris & Treas. Sec. pledge support to Black businesses(with transcript of meeting)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
exactly That's like getting mad and not accepting Stimulus and PPE money just because white people get it too a win is a win. If a nikka gives you money and you fail to flip it that's Your fault.
I'm just confused how anyone is hating on this.

Trump at no point ever fixed his mouth to say this.

Daps
‘Show us where they go to the Jewish, Asians, and Hispanics and tell them they have to share with African Americans.

My poor ignorant brotha...:mjlol::snoop:

THIS is an example of that RIGHT HERE. When they say "ppl of color", by your own admission, that means black ppl and hispanic and whoever else.

Well, just like they're coming to us and telling us that we have to share with those other ppl...

Aren't they telling hispanics and asians the same thing? That they have to share this with us?

You be saying the dumbest stuff thinking that you really cooking... but nah breh nah :mjlol::snoop:

But you didn't answer his question my dude, he had a solid point...:dwillhuh: no deflection just Google it and put it up as proof...

Answered :rudy:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

THIS is an example of that RIGHT HERE. When they say "ppl of color", by your own admission, that means black ppl and hispanic and whoever else.

Well, just like they're coming to us and telling us that we have to share with those other ppl...

Aren't they telling hispanics and asians the same thing? That they have to share this with us?

You be saying the dumbest stuff thinking that you really cooking... but nah breh nah :mjlol::snoop:
dudes will legit trick themselves outta ANY thing...its astounding :gucci:

I bet these dudes think the civil rights laws are for black people only :francis:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Y’all really be acting like the government isn’t EVERYONE’S government.

Who is sharing? It’s everyone’s tax dollars.

Black people will benefit.

It was still everyone’s America when Biden passed Executive Orders SPECIFICALLY for Illegal Immigrants and Asian and Pacific Islanders. Why when African Americans want something specifically for us it becomes “this is everyone’s America”.

Because black people have no allies. I dont know whether people don't realize this or don't want to.

The last time anyone wanted to do anything SPECIFICALLY for black people, there was a civil war. None of these "POC" want anything for us, and CACs have shown that they'd rather die than see a cent of their dollars go to something explicitly for us.

So they have to couch it in general language like "diversity" and "minority" while the main beneficiaries are black businesses. If anyone accuses them of special treatment they'll say "we never said it was explicitly for black people. Stop hating"

The days of saying something is specifically for white people or black people are over, its all about coded language.

But there was ZERO coded language when Biden passed those executive orders to protect Asians and illegal immigrants so so if he ain’t scared then why he scared now when it’s time to do something for African Americans?

Usually when they say Minority they immediately talk to white women owned and LGBT people. They talked to the Black Chambers of Commerce Now if the Black Chambers of Commerce get a meeting and don't secure tangibles that's totally on them.

The Key word is they met with Black Business owners

They’ve always spoke directly to African Americans and preached People of Color rhetoric. The difference is that pre-Obama we’d be talking that People of Color shyt in unison, now the narrative in the African American community is changing.

Do you really think that you will ever see anything like that for ADOS exclusively? Without some kind of revolutionary change? I mean why should anyone vote to give ADOS people anything (not talking about it being morally right) I mean why should they do it? What do they get out of it? Let's say they did give you 15 billion would that be the end of it? If they tell you they're never gonna do it what will you do?

This is a serious question.

My people were literally in chains in this country and property, if muhfukkaz thought like you, we’d still be in those chains.

“you think massa eva gon let us be free? Man U needs to juss pick dis cotton n be happy massa is giving us dis hog for dinna”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Answered :rudy:

That is a lazy unsatisfactory answer.. C- nikka...:mjlol:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because black people have no allies. I dont know whether people don't realize this or don't want to.

The last time anyone wanted to do anything SPECIFICALLY for black people, there was a civil war. None of these "POC" want anything for us, and CACs have shown that they'd rather die than see a cent of their dollars go to something explicitly for us.

So they have to couch it in general language like "diversity" and "minority" while the main beneficiaries are black businesses. If anyone accuses them of special treatment they'll say "we never said it was explicitly for black people. Stop hating"

The days of saying something is specifically for white people or black people are over, its all about coded language.
Facts. I do agree that Black people need specific policies to address our needs, and Dems too often neglect our needs. However, Black polices have to be worded in a certain way or there will be lawsuits. Check out what happened in Oregon when they tried to give specific benefits to Black people. A lot of people have been mislead by Tariq’s lack of political knowledge
A Covid-19 Relief Fund Was Only for Black Residents. Then Came the Lawsuits.

Last edited:
Daps
Facts. I do agree that Black people need specific policies to address are needs, and Dems too often neglect our needs. However, Black polices have to be worded in a certain way or there will be lawsuits. Check out what happen in Oregon when they tried to give specific benefits to Black people. A lot of people have been mislead by Tariq’s lack of political knowledge
A Covid-19 Relief Fund Was Only for Black Residents. Then Came the Lawsuits.

and this is what people dont understand.

If we say we "still want reparations" after this, then I could agree with that.

But don't come and tell me that they are wrong for giving us something in the meantime. That just reeks of ignorance and stupidity.