VP Harris & Treas. Sec. pledge support to Black businesses(with transcript of meeting)

Daps
Because I asked you to post a specific govt legislation or action to prove your hypothesis and you went off on a fukking tangent it's 2021 where the receipts nikka?!:dahell::dwillhuh:

Okay... we being slow tonight I see...:francis: so lemme try this one more time.

The title of the article that OP posted is "Administration pledges more support for minority businesses"

so when they say "minorities", who are they talking about?

Black ppl, Latino ppl, Asians, etc, right?

So @Deuterion said "Show us where they go to the Jewish, Asians, and Hispanics and tell them they have to share with African Americans."

my response is this... Doesn't the article say "Administration pledges more support for minority businesses"?

so isn't this a very instance of them going to Asians and hispanics at least, and telling them that they have to share this money with black ppl? :jbhmm:

I mean, we're on a black forum so we're looking at it from the black perspective.

But if we were on an Asian forum, they would be saying that "they're giving support to us, but they're also giving it to black ppl and hispanics too"

So the breh's question makes no sense, because this is a very instance of them telling Asians and Hispanics that they have to share with African Americans.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If people looked closely, they'll realize that the stuff they think the government did, specifically for anyone else.. There still was a process that needed to be followed.. Even with illegal aliens.. They still have to go through the necessary process to get what they desired.. Nothing free just landed in their lap.. Even set aside money for said groups must be applied for.. For the most part..

Even with this move to give much needed aid for black entrepreneurs.. Its still up to black people to support them, and demand your local officials to pressure this administration, to follow through with this "plan"..

I think its time for everyone to at least get their state senator and congressman phone numbers and start calling.. Time to fully engage this administration..

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It was still everyone’s America when Biden passed Executive Orders SPECIFICALLY for Illegal Immigrants and Asian and Pacific Islanders. Why when African Americans want something specifically for us it becomes “this is everyone’s America”.

But there was ZERO coded language when Biden passed those executive orders to protect Asians and illegal immigrants so so if he ain’t scared then why he scared now when it’s time to do something for African Americans?

They’ve always spoke directly to African Americans and preached People of Color rhetoric. The difference is that pre-Obama we’d be talking that People of Color shyt in unison, now the narrative in the African American community is changing.

My people were literally in chains in this country and property, if muhfukkaz thought like you, we’d still be in those chains.

“you think massa eva gon let us be free? Man U needs to juss pick dis cotton n be happy massa is giving us dis hog for dinna

If we're keeping it a buck if they threw us in chains now a lot of nikkas would just pick that cotton.

I mean when I was looking at 20 years i didn't have a plan but I wasn't gonna sit down for 20 if I could help it, nikkas get football numbers and literally surrender.

But seriously what are you gonna do about it? If I owed you 20 dollars I wouldn't pay it, It's not like you could force me.

Yes praying for massa to release you is c00n talk but believing that the same devils that held you in chains 150 years ago is gonna just give you something because you asked for it is equally as foolish. In fact it's the exact same thing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Okay... we being slow tonight I see...:francis: so lemme try this one more time.

The title of the article that OP posted is "Administration pledges more support for minority businesses"

so when they say "minorities", who are they talking about?

Black ppl, Latino ppl, Asians, etc, right?

So @Deuterion said "Show us where they go to the Jewish, Asians, and Hispanics and tell them they have to share with African Americans."

my response is this... Doesn't the article say "Administration pledges more support for minority businesses"?

so isn't this a very instance of them going to Asians and hispanics at least, and telling them that they have to share this money with black ppl? :jbhmm:

I mean, we're on a black forum so we're looking at it from the black perspective.

But if we were on an Asian forum, they would be saying that "they're giving support to us, but they're also giving it to black ppl and hispanics too"

So the breh's question makes no sense, because this is a very instance of them telling Asians and Hispanics that they have to share with African Americans.

Yeah but he's asking you to prove the inverse...:dwillhuh: when israel get their billions of dollars do they share it with anyone else??? When the indians got their tribal land did they share it with anyone else...It's a simple yes or no answer when you boil it down...:manny:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
and this is what people dont understand.

If we say we "still want reparations" after this, then I could agree with that.

But don't come and tell me that they are wrong for giving us something in the meantime. That just reeks of ignorance and stupidity.
I'll take money from anybody if they are giving it away. Again these are the same nikkas who are living off stimulus money talking about "It ain't for us exclusively".

Daps
Yeah but he's asking you to prove the inverse...:dwillhuh: when israel get their billions of dollars do they share it with anyone else??? When the indians got their tribal land did they share it with anyone else...It's a simple yes or no answer when you boil it down...:manny:

You're talking about land now but that's not what he said. He said "Show us where they go to the Jewish, Asians, and Hispanics and tell them they have to share with African Americans."

This is a VERY instance of them doing that. At least for asians and hispanics. Not sure about jews but I'm sure I could find something where they have to share with us as well.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If people looked closely, they'll realize that the stuff they think the government did, specifically for anyone else.. There still was a process that needed to be followed.. Even with illegal aliens.. They still have to go through the necessary process to get what they desired.. Nothing free just landed in their lap.. Even set aside money for said groups must be applied for.. For the most part..

Even with this move to give much needed aid for black entrepreneurs.. Its still up to black people to support them, and demand your local officials to pressure this administration, to follow through with this "plan"..

I think its time for everyone to at least get their state senator and congressman phone numbers and start calling.. Time to fully engage this administration..

That. And that only applies to illegals that have some excuse to be in the country, best believe if they violate they're getting deported.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

The side stepping to avoid giving an answer.

Its amazing.

Still no yes or no.

:russ:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That. And that only applies to illegals that have some excuse to be in the country, best believe if they violate they're getting deported.

Im all for reparations.. But that shyt not coming from this administration..

Its time to go through these policies with a fine tooth comb, and take advantage of what we can now... Brehs need to sit down with each other and figure some shyt out..

Daps
:mjlol:

The side stepping to avoid giving an answer.

Its amazing.

Still no yes or no.

:russ:

You see it right?!?:dwillhuh: dude is acting OBTUSE!!!:deadrose:

Y'all really can't see what I'm saying huh :dwillhuh:

:ehh:wow, well y'all are proving a saying that I heard a long time ago:

"Never argue with a fool - They will drag you down to their level, Then beat you with experience!!"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all really can't see what I'm saying huh :dwillhuh:

:ehh:wow, well y'all are proving a saying that I heard a long time ago:

"Never argue with a fool - They will drag you down to their level, Then beat you with experience!!"

Bin.gif

Negro Please....:camby: