VP Harris & Treas. Sec. pledge support to Black businesses(with transcript of meeting)

Daps
I know those CIA checks be hitting...congrats Neo.

:mjlol: so it ain't really about black ppl with you, huh?

I tell you that myself and other black ppl will benefit from this and now you try to denigrate it by calling it a "CIA check"

So you don't really want to see black ppl get anything huh? :russ:

Yall c00ns and shills are laughable.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homie about to start a gym ahead of a possible second lockdown. Wonder how long it would take for stuff to appear from this
Almost half an hr and no response from these fake militant undercover Trump supporting c00ns
They're gay immigrants :yeshrug: they're only concerned with those topics. They don't care to comment on things black people can benefit from.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kamala Harris @ 16:15...

“We are creating $15B in grants, not loans, targeted at our smaller business, which many of our African American businesses are, targeted at our Black and brown and minority businesses”

So this is the same ol’ shyt and y’all trying to pass it off as tangible benefits to African Americans. Those grants going to white women, Indians, Chinese, and that’s the whole problem we’ve been highlighting.

They’re using our tax dollars to prop up buffer classes under the guise of “equality”. They had no problem singling us out when they wanted to attack our community but it’s soooooo impossible to single us out when it comes to resources.

They should have sat aside $15B EXCLUSIVELY for African Americans. That’s a start.
So only black people should get treasury funding? I mean do you want policy to pass?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Administration pledges more support for minority businesses
Feb 5, 2021

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration promised Black business executives on Friday that it planned to make sure that the government’s economic support programs were able to reach minority-owned businesses.

Vice President Kamala Harris and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said that the new administration intended to address problems in delivering aid to minority businesses in the government’s Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans to small businesses that can be forgiven as long as the businesses retain their employees or hire them back.

Harris and Yellen spoke at a virtual meeting with officials representing some of the 140 chapters of the Black Chambers of Commerce around the country. The appearance was part of the administration’s ongoing effort to win support for President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief program.

Biden and Harris told the executives that there would be an effort to simplify the application forms and to provide support for businesses trying to access the loans being administered by the Small Business Administration and the Treasury Department.

Yellen said she had focused much of her economics research over the years on racial disparities in economic outcomes. She said when she began her studies around 1963, the average Black family had roughly 15% of the household wealth of the average white family, and this difference was essentially unchanged more than a half century later.

She said that the rate of unemployment among Black Americans was twice the unemployment rate among white Americans in the early 1960s and that that rate has remained steady over the last half century, as well.

Yellen said the country was set back by the 2008 financial crisis and the long, slow recovery from that economic downturn, with Black unemployment peaking at almost 17% compared to a high of 9.2% for White unemployment during that period.

“That is what economic crises do,” Yellen said. “They hit people of color harder and longer. ... I am worried that the current crisis will do that again” unless action is taken.

Harris said the administration is determined to improve the Paycheck Protection Program with a high priority on providing more assistance to small businesses seeking the loans.

Yellen said the administration believes it has learned lessons from the failures exposed during the first round of paycheck loans. She said the Biden administration was taking steps to make sure that businesses left out of the first round of loan applications would receive support in the next round of applications.

Harris said the $1.9 trillion support package would also be a major provider of jobs.

“We need to get through some dark months here and deal with the pandemic and get the economy on track,” Yellen said. She said the country faced some long-standing economic inequalities that the administration was committed to addressing.

Another trick bag......This is full of words like Minority, Minorities and People of Color....This is for Minorities, not just for Black people.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
:mjlol: so it ain't really about black ppl with you, huh?

I tell you that myself and other black ppl will benefit from this and now you try to denigrate it by calling it a "CIA check"

So you don't really want to see black ppl get anything huh? :russ:

Yall c00ns and shills are laughable.

No, I was talking about you being on the CIA payroll, paid to sew confusion and interfere with Black politics. If you’re not on CIA payroll then you’re a sucker...I can’t see how you do this for free.

Daps
No, I was talking about you being on the CIA payroll, paid to sew confusion and interfere with Black politics. If you’re not on CIA payroll then you’re a sucker...I can’t see how you do this for free.

I guess you would know all about that after you got paid for a year straight to shill for Trump on the coli :yeshrug:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
while I (a black business owner) will gladly get some of this funding. :salute:
Every Black business owner with employees has the same view.

The heads of these local chambers of commerce represent Black business owners. They supported the Biden/Harris ticket and want to know what the administration is going to do to promote their interests.They will monitor evaluate and push for more once the full economic team is confirmed and up and running.

The business leaders make up the bulk of Black donors to political campaigns, so this is a standard business transaction in play.

The little boy,giggling, YTer talk is for kids.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Every Black business owner with employees has the same view.

The heads of these local chambers of commerce represent Black business owners. They supported the Biden/Harris ticket and want to know what the administration is going to do to promote their interests.They will monitor evaluate and push for more once the full economic team is confirmed and up and running.

The business leaders make up the bulk of Black donors to political campaigns, so this is a standard business transaction in play.

The little boy,giggling, YTer talk is for kids.

‘Show us where they go to the Jewish, Asians, and Hispanics and tell them they have to share with African Americans.

Daps
‘Show us where they go to the Jewish, Asians, and Hispanics and tell them they have to share with African Americans.

This ignorant brotha is the result of Tariq, Yvette and all these other fools out here that don't really have the best interests of our ppl at heart.

I bet you if Tariq or Yvette was offered 20grand but was told that some Asians and Hispanics would also get 20 grand, they would hit the :feedme: so fast it would make your head spin.

They would be happy to get what they could get and wouldn't give a flying F about who gets it too. Thats only what they tell yall fools that listen to them :mjlol: