Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The list of rappers/producers/artists that DO NOT fukk with Drake no more:

Kendrick
Future
Metro
Weeknd
Rick Ross
ASAP Rocky
Rihanna
Megan Da Stallion
Travis
Kanye
Jorja Smith
Pusha
Jack Dorsey

That’s a pretty long ass list. And I honestly feel the “big rapper” Ak is alluding too is Hov.

That’s a lot of people to piss off…
Half those cats listed were jealous.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Drake stans always moving goal posts for their hero

Sad to see. And these are grown ass men, either the same age or older than drake.

I completely agree with you but the funny thing is Kendrick’s fans are just as bad if not worse. Kendrick symbolizes something to them that he’s actually night so they live vicariously through him. Dude literally has a non black wife :bryan:
BOTH Stan fanbases have been f*cking embarrassing

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I completely agree with you but the funny thing is Kendrick’s fans are just as bad if not worse. Kendrick symbolizes something to them that he’s actually night so they live vicariously through him. Dude literally has a non black wife :bryan:
When did Kendrick ever tell black men not to date non-black women? It’s his high school sweetheart.

Kendrick literally told us he isn’t a savior 😂

Kanye is the dude that made black empowerment music then wifed Kim K :dead:

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
When did Kendrick ever tell black men not to date non-black women? It’s his high school sweetheart.

I’m just happy that I got a sad bunny quote. This is a big deal to me. Sad bunny is the goat this is like getting a shout out from Kobe Bryant. Thank you :bryan:

I remember when you carried this site for like three months straight, that was equivalent to me when Kobe dropped 50+ in 8 straight games

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

i swear its like nikkas are purposely failing an open book test to defend drake. Kendrick on mr.morale literally told us all this shyt if nikkas would cleanse they mind from every damn thing needing to be a bop or easy to understand.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i swear its like nikkas are purposely failing an open book test to defend drake. Kendrick on mr.morale literally told us all this shyt if nikkas would cleanse they mind from every damn thing needing to be a bop or easy to understand.
Yeah. I ain’t even tryna be a Kendrick stan or defense attorney but it’s weird to see people push lies to defend their hero. im a Wayne stan but I’d never lie on his behalf 😅

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I’m just happy that I got a sad bunny quote. This is a big deal to me. Sad bunny is the goat this is like getting a shout out from Kobe Bryant. Thank you :bryan:

I remember when you carried this site for like three months straight, that was equivalent to me when Kobe dropped 50+ in 8 straight games
:whoo:Gator got Stans outchea
:dead: