Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
No lie I didn’t know Drake stans were this crazy :dead:

Brehs out here rewriting the laws of physics to defend him. I’ve never seen shyt like this before :heh:

They are IDF bots, you don’t know how deep this goes.

giphy.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Surely if Drake was as genius of a rapper as you think he'd be able to dumb down to double his dollars with no help, right:mjgrin:

Keep talking yourself into a corner. Every thing you say just pushes Drake further out of the MC conversation you're trying to shove him into :mjlol:
Point to where I said Drake was a genius of a rapper? This the disingenuous shyt with you nikkas I’m talking about

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
Drake stans always moving goal posts for their hero

Sad to see. And these are grown ass men, either the same age or older than drake.
I completely agree with you but the funny thing is Kendrick’s fans are just as bad if not worse. Kendrick symbolizes something to them that he’s actually night so they live vicariously through him. Dude literally has a non black wife :bryan:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Point to where I said Drake was a genius of a rapper? This the disingenuous shyt with you nikkas I’m talking about
So what the fukk are you even going on about then? We're telling you we don't respect Drake as a rapper and view him as nothing more than a pop star. You wanting to have your cake and eat it too :heh: Do you want us to treat Drake as a non-rapping ass nikka but give him the same reverence as a rapping ass nikka?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I completely agree with you but the funny thing is Kendrick’s fans are just as bad if not worse. Kendrick symbolizes something to them that he’s actually night so they live vicariously through him. Dude literally has a non black wife :bryan:
:pachaha:@ somebody who has 1 black and 1 mixed parent being considered non black. Y'all are so uninformed and unserious it's hilarious.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Im one of like 6 people on Earth that likes Nothing Was The Same better than Take Care really :manny:

Im not saying its not his classic, I just thought he stepped it up on the third album

No you're right NWTS was peak Drake. Far better than Take Care imo.

Take Care was overhyped garbage, the famed "hip hop media" who love to "uphold the culture" said that bullshyt was better than Watch the Throne :mjtf:

Elliott Wilson and them waiting 15 years to flip on him for "not being the culture" :mindblown:

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
:pachaha:@ somebody who has 1 black and 1 mixed parent being considered non black. Y'all are so uninformed and unserious it's hilarious.
That’s biracial not black and I’m completely informed, I actually studied genetics and African history :bryan: And I agree with everything yall are saying about Drake he is a fraud a phony an actor a complete fake but Kendrick isn’t that far off

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That third verse is the main reason that song stay in rotation. He was on demon time there. This nikka ain’t even write that shyt though? My lord the shameful ass cac tactics. This dude might not even be mixed. He might be a tan 100% jew

If he didn't write that it makes you wonder WHO was on demon time rapping like that for Drake.....

Whoever it was sounded hungry