Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:laff: This thread is pure comedy man. Reminds me of when Trump said, "I could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th ave and I won't lose any voters". This is beyond stanning. It's cool and all to support and vouch for your favorite artists/rappers, but you gotta call it spade a spade sometimes. Lyrics, flow, cadence, handed to you on silver platter, what part of the game is that?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

6d2e7f0f52aa2420aa613c96c720838a782542b1.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Agreed. The lingo. The blackness. The natural swag. Hence why Migos did ad libs on his Versace verse.

I’m not even knocking Drake but I’d be heartbroken if a reference for A Milli leaked as well. I’m just from a different era where rappers took pride in writing their own rap verses.

I’m old and flabby though so maybe that’s why. i grew up on jay Nas Dmx the lox etc

That would never fukking happen.
Wayne rapped on it 3 times.
Two different classes
Yeah im old enough to remember the OG A Milli with cory gunz on it and it was clearly a freestyle

The final product that made the album was basically just him rapping over it again with more conviction

Then yeah he rapped the remix after the album released

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So what the fukk are you even going on about then? We're telling you we don't respect Drake as a rapper and view him as nothing more than a pop star. You wanting to have your cake and eat it too :heh: Do you want us to treat Drake as a non-rapping ass nikka but give him the same reverence as a rapping ass nikka?

:mjgrin:

Deuteronomy 28:28 says, "The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart.
" See, family, that's why you feel like you feel like you got a chip on your shoulder.
Until you finally get the memo, you will always feel that way…

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Yeah im old enough to remember the OG A Milli with cory gunz on it and it was clearly a freestyle

The final product that made the album was basically just him rapping over it again with more conviction

Then yeah he rapped the remix after the album released
It was actually a Wayne solo. With 3 other versions with Cory Gunz, Lil Mama, and Hurricane Chris.
The solo is the original

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It was actually a Wayne solo. With 3 other versions with Cory Gunz, Lil Mama, and Hurricane Chris.
The solo is the original

Ah, I thought this version was just a demo that came out while he was tweaking it after deciding to take cory gunz off it

I know all these bars/inflections so I might even have heard a weird limewire rearranged version at first, I dead ass had like 5 versions of this on a iPod shuffle back in middle school :dead:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Ah, I thought this version was just a demo that came out while he was tweaking it after deciding to take cory gunz off it

I know all these bars/inflections so I might even have heard a weird limewire rearranged version at first, I dead ass had like 5 versions of this on a iPod shuffle back in middle school :dead:
And all 5 was :whew:
This the goat version tho

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

And then he did his own remix of it :dead: