Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It's one thing to like dude's music but to excuse this and then pass off the blame by saying others do it when there aren't any reference tracks for them is ridiculous and a slap in the face of all the real artists in hip hop.

No lie I'd be devastated if a reference track dropped for NY State of Mind, I Used to Love Her, Umi Says, Hurt Me Soul, etc. Cats can move goalposts and do all kind of jedi mind tricks to be okay with the b*stardization of rap if they want to, but deep down they know what the fukk this is.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I completely agree with you but the funny thing is Kendrick’s fans are just as bad if not worse. Kendrick symbolizes something to them that he’s actually night so they live vicariously through him. Dude literally has a non black wife :bryan:
His wife is black :skip:

One of her grandparents was white. Her dad is full black and her mother mixed

If she aint black, then drake definitely aint either cause she blacker than him :laff:

Daps
I completely agree with you but the funny thing is Kendrick’s fans are just as bad if not worse. Kendrick symbolizes something to them that he’s actually night so they live vicariously through him. Dude literally has a non black wife :bryan:
Kendrick's wife has the same exact makeup as Ryan Destiny, is she non Black too cause she got a biracial mom? lol

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Vory really made 1/6 of this record. Like literally the first verse and hook he wrote bar for bar.

This record was a fan favorite too…and you telling me didn’t fully write this one? :russ:

The wild thing is I’m sure more reference tracks will leak.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The way the Coli only deals in hyperbole is hilarious. :russ:

This nikka Drake has like 2000 songs. We know of like 5 reference tracks in 15 years and nikkas now saying he never wrote a rhyme in his life.

Never change Coli…never change :mjlol:

That's 5 more than anyone else has in the history of rap my boy.

Not sure why that's so difficult for some of you to understand. Nickelus F said he wrote for Drake on "So Far Gone" and that was 2009. It's 2024 and he still has reference tracks coming out.

It's unprecedented in the history of hip-hop.

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he can emulate that authentic southern turnup sound naturally. The cadence, the slang, the adlibs. Its a lot that goes into it as simple as the final product may seem.
Agreed. The lingo. The blackness. The natural swag. Hence why Migos did ad libs on his Versace verse.

I’m not even knocking Drake but I’d be heartbroken if a reference for A Milli leaked as well. I’m just from a different era where rappers took pride in writing their own rap verses.

I’m old and flabby though so maybe that’s why. i grew up on jay Nas Dmx the lox etc

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I don't think he can emulate that authentic southern turnup sound naturally. The cadence, the slang, the adlibs. Its a lot that goes into it as simple as the final product may seem.

So basically, you gotta be trash to sound authentically trash? Got it

I hope this era burns. Fuhk all these rappers who made hip hop this diposable and trash

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
random question, where is 40? Don't see him around Drake no more lol.